[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are so many kids going hungry when we're one of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170628_135246.png (317KB, 1080x1305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_135246.png
317KB, 1080x1305px
>>
poor kids starve
middle class kids balloon up
rich kids are fit/slim/healthy

just as things should be. genetic dead ends need to fuck off and die.
>>
>>131661025
Poor kids don't starve
They get fat too, unless their parents are neglectful drug addict pieces of shits that don't take advantage of all the free food opportunities in this country
t. morbidly obese poor person
>>
diverse. big population.
>>
>>131660681
That's what happens when you give food to Africans, they make too many children and then they can't feed them.
>>
>>131661025
Jesus Christ, you're retarded.
>>
>>131660681
obesity rates went up as beaners came to america by the millions. mexicans have a higher obesity rate than america

1+1=2
>>
>>131660681

>implying America's the most obese right now.

>implying the cause isn't because of added sugar (which is like a drug at certain amounts) and liberal use of corn syrup in everything thanks to corn subsidies that has created the corn belt.

>implying it's not because people don't wanna exercise to the point of delusional mindsets (i.e. tumblr).

>implying inferior non-White minorities are tiping the national weight scales.

>implying you did legitimate unbiasd objective research to get to those conclusions that you conveniently wanna rid of in the first place.
>>
>>131660681
You just described the black community
>>
>>131660681

>>131661025

Poor kids are some the fattest kids around.

They know NOTHING about nutrition thanks to shitty eating habits they learn from their parents. It has nothing to do with "healthy food is too expensive to afford on welfare". I lift and eat quite healthy - most of my meals are under $5 in terms of cost. Eating healthy is not expensive at all, in fact it's usually cheaper than eating shit like fast food all the time. It does require basic nutrition and cooking abilities however, which is something most fatties and poor people are too lazy to bother practicing since it requires you to stand up and cook something.

The most fattening foods are heavily processed and ready to eat with the press of a microwave button, not the cheapest.
>>
>>131661244
Exactly, and never ever get them wet or feed them after midnight.
>>
File: 20130924-001445.jpg (94KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
20130924-001445.jpg
94KB, 612x612px
>>131661702
>obesity rates went up as beaners came to america by the millions. mexicans have a higher obesity rate than america

This is true, but it's important to note that niggers are even FATTER than mexicans, if you can believe it. Here are the obesity rates in the USA:

Blacks: 47.8%
Mestizos: 42.5%
Whites: 32.6%

>http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Niggers once again proving that they truly are the worst of the worst.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.