[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safety in numbers. If you are white you better start moving to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498379352430.jpg (54KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
1498379352430.jpg
54KB, 480x637px
Safety in numbers. If you are white you better start moving to the north, as far north as you can. The north has the highest concentration of whites compared to every other region. The day will come when we take it all back and gas every god damn kike in the world for good, but until then we need to unify and protect our race from being interbred out of existence. Places like New England, Canada, Alaska, and the upper-Midwest are your best bet. Cold temperatures have also been known to keep most non-whites at bay too.
>>
This. Just abandon where you live. Give up and group up so it's easier to take you out in the future.
>>
Kys
>>
File: 135611812490.jpg (9KB, 250x250px)
135611812490.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>The day will come when we take it all back and gas every god damn kike in the world for good
Good luck you larper faggot.
>>
The USA has more whites than Canada, from my experience of travelling...
>>
>>131660804
Are you mentally retarded? You'd be easier to take out by yourself than in a group
>>
>>131660599
>Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
Upper Midwest and Rocky Mountain state like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc. are good though.
>>
>>131660599
Is Iceland still racist? I know for a while you could kill Turks on sight.
>>
>>131660599
Already there
>>
No.
Not one more inch of land given away.
Constantinople, Anatolia, Albania, Fyrom, Bosnia, Kosovo...
It's always the same rethoric.
The day will not come. They day is already here.

>Canada
>best bet

>Cold temperatures have also been known to keep most non-whites at bay too.
And yet it's where it's colder in Europe that migrants go to.

This rethoric needs to stop. No more running away. They will always come to wherever we are and wherever we go.

was it any good to go to Australia? What does the last census tell us about it?
And the US? 56% non white. What did it matter crossing the ocean?

No more going.
>>
>Canada
>>
File: 1497890094916.jpg (69KB, 640x336px)
1497890094916.jpg
69KB, 640x336px
Florida memecorps reporting in. I'm in it for the long haul my brothers in arms. I'm not sure how long I can last here. A month? A year? A decade? Every day my people are losing the population war. I see degeneracy all around me, uncivilized behavior spreading unchecked, supported always by the (((globalist))) propaganda agenda. It saddens me that I have yet failed to redpill a qt waifu, but take heart my friends, for your qt waifus are out there and waiting to be redpilled.

My fellow Americans, fight! Fight with everything you have and if you fail, try again. Never give up, for that would only benefit our common enemy, who seeks to divide our glorious nation and conquer us all. We must resist this destruction. We must make America great again.

America first. This is the bond that will hold us together, that we are all Americans first. Fight the good fight. God bless America.

gtk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.