[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have family at USA (legally) >they planned to come to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1487186898861.jpg (33KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1487186898861.jpg
33KB, 267x274px
>Have family at USA (legally)
>they planned to come to Mexico for vacation
>what could be wrong?
>at the border (USA side) everything goes smoothly, take care and shit
>they will have a nice trip- LOL NO
>Just when they cross the border and enter mexishit land they are pulled out by two cars
>get robbed of all the money they had
>almost they car too
>they return to border asap to re-enter USA
>they will not come anymore

And still people wonder why Trump won
>>
By the way this happened like an hour ago. My mom told me she received a call for one member of the family

Fuck it /pol/ why are we Mexicans such subhuman to each other's?
>>
Bump for /pol/ opinions
>>
Last bump
>>
What part? We're they driving a new car?
>>
>>131658165
>on vacation in Mexico, driving to rocky point
>two hours with nothing but desert
>large roadblock, my brother is driving
>he starts to speed up
>WTF? He says "they aren't police or military"
>blow thru roadblock at 100 mph, and drive at that speed for a half hour.
>never had a problem

Mexico is ok, but I fly after that.
>>
>>131660053
The car was almost stolen too but at the end not
Dunno from wich part
>>
>get calls to work in Mexico
>don't go

Not worth it most of the time.
>>
File: 1497311385292.jpg (37KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497311385292.jpg
37KB, 500x432px
>>131658165
be glad that the females didn't get raped and the males beheaded
>>
I'm missin that mexican girly booty pressing into my nose
>>
File: awb_vereneeging-1991.jpg (225KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
awb_vereneeging-1991.jpg
225KB, 450x294px
>>131658165
Why are mexicans such placid peasant minded peaces of shit. You basically have an insurgency going on in your country and many politicians benefit on it with corruption.

Mexico could actually be a good country if the common man had a revolution.

A fascist revolution.

A different Corrupt politician and gang boss hung in the public square every sunday for an entire year.

Would be nice
>>131659196
You cannot bump your own threads, just FYI
>>
>>131660372
What part in mex
>>
>>131661563
You can bump your own threads, five minutes apart. It caps after so many posts, but not sure where.
>>131661588
Port pinasco, rocky point. It's the northern most point on the gulf of California.
>>
>>131658165
>driving across the border

kek

the north is where all that shit happens, I flew into Michoacan and was alright
>>
>>131658165
Through what part of the border did they cross? Every time I go there, I cross through the Texas-Tamaulipas part of the border and have a smooth trip.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.