[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious discussion. How much do you think is the real, non inflated,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2FtCsDr.png (852KB, 524x931px) Image search: [Google]
2FtCsDr.png
852KB, 524x931px
Serious discussion. How much do you think is the real, non inflated, production cost/price of 2L coca cola ?
>>
guessing here. 23 cents.
>>
Most of it is transportation costs. Just the actual coke might be 2 cents.
>>
>>131657472
Way too much.

Could be in the 10th of cents imo, on the scale its produced they probably have deals in 100 thousands pricing. A single 2L coca cola is probably around $0.0005-$0.0003
>>
>>131657906

Yeah, but you mean including the plastic? label printing and maintenance of machinery and all that?. I think less than ten cents might be too low.

But I'm trying to make sense out of this. I see them selling 16 ounce drinks for $1.48 and then also selling 2 liters for $1.00. If numbers matter then they could easily sell the 16 ounce for like 50 cents right?. which would mean the production cost would be like less than a pennY? I suck at math.
>>
ZAZVONIT ĆE TELEFON
>>
>>131658658
the entire thing, bottle,liquid,cap,prints.
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
less than a cent for 2L of coke
less than a cent for a bottled 2L coke

not factoring in costs of selling, transporting, damages and waste or batch. just the value of the product materially. the most expensive part is probably the ingredients list and information on the label
>>
>INA propan-butan boca
E, jeben ti Švabo majku.
>>
>>131657256
Most manufactures sell their product to a wholesaler for around double the material cost, then the wholesaler doubles it again when they sell it to the retailer. The retailer doubles it again when they sell to us.
>>
>>131657256
Higher than you think. Margins for a bottle of coke are probably ~20%

Meaning 80% is expenses. Production is just one part of the process. There's countless other expenses beside that.
>>
>>131660589
This.
Not saying it still isn't insanely profitable, but that's due more to volume than individual profit.
>>
>>131660589
The cost of store brand cola is cheaper because they don’t spend money on advertising
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.