[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can Austrians tell me about this man? He seemed BASED, was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: haider.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
haider.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
What can Austrians tell me about this man? He seemed BASED, was his death murder or legitimately an accident?
>>
Pretty based, condemned himself to obscurity by splitting off from the FPÖ. That's why I think it wasn't assassination, of all the times to do it, 2008 was pointless.
>>
>>131657204
b-bump desu
>>
>>131657894
wasnt the FPÖ leading the elections when he died?
>>
>>131657999
They've been slowly growing since the split in 2005, but they're only now becoming a big power, because people are getting tired of the two main parties.
>>
>>131658656
I see, I take the "he was gay and dating Stefan" claim is fake?
Ive been reading an article on his death and it surely makes it sound suspecious and he was the victim of media slandering
>>
>>131658795
>I see, I take the "he was gay and dating Stefan" claim is fake?
Eh, it's possible, I never really cared about that stuff.

>Ive been reading an article on his death and it surely makes it sound suspecious and he was the victim of media slandering
People always hated him, but he wasn't really in a position to become very powerful in 2008. I think those theories are a result of people not accepting that an undoubtedly based man can get drunk and fuck himself up. It happens.
>>
>>131659599
I see. ah well
>>
>>131659902
Hypo-Alpe-Adria was an undeniable fuck up too. But I still love the man, it took balls for a little Austrian politican to hang out with the people he hung out with, and to say the things he said.
>>
>>131657204
Drunk fgt who couldn't drive.
>>
>>131657204
>Openly gay
based

mmmmm
>>
He our next Hitler, he was charismatic and a natural leader, ahead of his time and still successful until his death
>>
>>131660581
he wasnt gay faggot, the jews tried to discredit him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.