[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Trump became popular with millennials and normies, would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1319.png (345KB, 593x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.png
345KB, 593x445px
If Trump became popular with millennials and normies, would you guys still support him? I think some of his support here has to be because a lot of people see themselves as outsiders or born in the wrong generation or whatever so will love anything that's unpopular or despised by their mainstream peers.
>>
Trump becoming popular with millennials would require a fundamental shift in millenial values that would make me more sympathetic to them in the first place
>>
>>131657126
1. Most white millennials voted for Trump
2. Almost half of "normies" voted for Trump
>>
>>131657126
99.9% of /pol/ are millennials...
>>
>>131657428
I know, but they pretend not to be.
>>
>>131657126
I only voted for him because I thought he would destroy this country.
>>
File: maga pepe.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
maga pepe.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>131657126

Not only would I support him but I would for the first time ever take pride in being a millennial. I don't support him to be a contrarian you retarded faggot. I support him because I agree with the vast majority of the things he has done and will do. I voted for him because I believe out of all the candidates that were running he was the best bet for true change. So far he hasn't disappointed me. It's been a long time since we have been able to wag our long dicks in the face of the rest of the world. For too long we have been bending over backwards for other nations. It's time for America to put Americans first. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>131657428
At least 40% are gen z these days. They're still trying to desperately convince us that they're totally all conservative and red piled and cool
>>
>>131657126
I would as long as Trump himself wasn't any different.
>>
>>131657664
le wrong generation
>>
>>131657126
Just speculation, but I feel like we're seeing a shift in culture among young, white Americans. Negro influence seemed to hit its peek in the early 00's, and now the youth are questioning the content of the degenerate negro way of life.
Whites, Latinos, Asians, and even some blacks realize the epidemic of welfare dependency has created a class of sub humans. Most judges, police, public defenders, and psychologists could say without hyperbole that most blacks in America are beyond redemption.
They deem any judgement and criticism as "racist", even if that criticism comes from other blacks.
People are waking up and starting to see (((who))) is pulling the levers behind the curtain.
>>
>>131657403
>half of normies voting for trump
1/4 of them did
Half of normies don't vote
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.