[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For years I have been part a active part of this shitty board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: jesus.jpg (53KB, 642x336px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
53KB, 642x336px
For years I have been part a active part of this shitty board and I can now say that you guys are definitely not my brothers. It was funny and edgy at first but the more I thought of it the more pathetic you guys became. I wont be you guys that inherited the earth. Only those who can let go of their hatred and ask for forgiveness will be deemed worthy by god. I will leave this board forever and try to find true happiness. I know none of you care but I hope that you will do the same.

Goodbye
>>
Oh
>>
>god
>g

Fuck off, kike.
>>
See you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1490190508574.jpg (65KB, 524x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490190508574.jpg
65KB, 524x501px
>>131656285
don't get raped on the way to your cuckshed, Bernd
>>
>>131656285
So sad
>>
>>131656285
>german forgetting the 14 words
that's what jesus was talking about aswell
>>
>>131656285
go worship a kike somewhere else
>>
File: asuka.jpg (129KB, 900x784px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
129KB, 900x784px
>>131656285
>I will leave this board forever and try to find happinesss
Fucking LOL, you FAGGOT. What the FUCK does happiness have to do with Christianity!? Ours is not a religion of joy and peace it is a religion of HARDSHIP FULFILLING THE WILL OF CHRIST BY SHARING THE SALVATION OF THE IMMORTAL SOUL WITH OTHERS, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OPEN YOUR CUNT MOUTH AND BOAST OF WALKING AWAY OF A DEN OF SINNERS SO THAT YOU CAN PURSUE THE TRITE PLEASURES OF YOUR CORPOREAL BODY YOU HELLBOUND INFIDEL FUCKING DOG, I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT BY YOUR OWN WORDS THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CHURCH ANYWHERE ON EARTH FROM THE CATHOLIC PAGANS TO THE ORTHODOX TOTEMISTS TO THE BAPTIST RETARDS TO GOD'S ONE TRUE CHURCH THE METHODISTS WHO WOULD NOT CONDEMN YOU TO AN ETERNAL SCREAMING LAKE OF FIRE

HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU
>>
>>131656285
Quality divide and conquer.

The shills noticed how many here hate the Christians. so they start acting like christians and using bad theology and virtue signaling to divide the Christians and non christians even further.

But, I guess you idiots deserve to be subverted if its this easy to do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.