[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of foreign aid (feed a man a fish), why don't we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ya like jazz.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ya like jazz.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Instead of foreign aid (feed a man a fish), why don't we invest in foreign agricultural land and sponsor refugees to work there, thus providing both food and economic security (teach a man to fish)?
We could create farming communities within neighbouring countries (who are also signatories to the 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocol) and export their produce to global markets (through trade deals), thus creating a capitalistic business model for self-reliance, self-management and self-sustainability?
Furthermore, the land we purchase or lease from the host country would financially support them to better manage the refugee influx they're currently struggling with.
Would this work? If not, why not?
>>
File: congo.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
congo.png
643KB, 1022x731px
you can't teach niggers

they can inherit a pre-established agriculture system, and it'll just turn to shit.

how those farms you seized from white farmers working out, mugabe?
>>
>>131651905
Niggers are too stupid to agriculture
See: Zimbabwe
>>
they need brain boost sperm. it will make them smarter so they can figure everything out. that is all.
>>
Op here, Seriously, "niggers r dum lol" isnt quite cutting it for me.
>>
>>131653311
I know but there's no other real explanation available. Every single time farming has been tried they mess it up because they can't seem to figure out cause and effect. Even normies can figure out
>be African farmer
>generous white man gives you fertilizer for crops
>you use it on crops
>get 200% yeild from land
>"gee fertilizer is great I needs me some of that"

But that last step never clicks
>>
If we cut the food aid people will die.

Why do you want people to die?
>>
>>131651905
>>131653311

They teach you this in economic development class. Basically, they're far more inefficient than first world workers. The first world, for a number of reasons, will produce 3-5x as much output. It's more important to produce 3-5x food than 1x food and 1x jobs.
>>
>>131651905
We should leave them alone. All of our meddling is fucking them up. No more medical care, no more money, no more education. They are them and we are us. They will never be us; we are genetically too divergent.
>>
>>131651905
Why don't we sponsor nobody and let nature do it's thing?
>>
because there is no agriculture to be had
>>
>>131651905

That would be infinitely better than what's going on now, but try to convince the (((government))) to do otherwise when they want to replace and mongrelize us into miserable mulatto subhuman
>>
To be fair, when we were administering a lot of the place, they didn't seem so keen to escape it. Admittedly the initial transfer of power was a bit bumpy in places, and oppression is wrong etc.
>>
>>131654005
What about kenya?
>>
Because theyre niggers. Theyve been living on their lands for millenia and havent learned a thing. They dont want to work, they dont want to learn.
>>
File: holo.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
holo.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>131651905
Just leave them alone to grow under their own power. Keep our aid and our business out of Africa, and let them prosper or fail on their own two feet.
>>
File: 1487733467347.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487733467347.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>131651905
>Niggers
>Smart enough to farm
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.