[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's time for our monthly thread on everyone's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 149865617323.jpg (23KB, 368x314px) Image search: [Google]
149865617323.jpg
23KB, 368x314px
So it's time for our monthly thread on everyone's favourite third world cesspool.

Latest news are:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/world/americas/venezuela-supreme-court-helicopter.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Famericas&action=click&contentCollection=americas&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront

Quick rundown:
>last few days people are rioting, looting, burning and destroying everything they can get their hands on
>people are unsure whether rioters are violent groups sent by the state to scare people or if they're actually unhappy protesters being violent
>yesterday a helicopter was seen shooting grenades at the supreme court
>this dude posted instagram videos saying that he was from a rogue faction and that this was the beginning of an uprising.
>riots and chaos
>no internet
>no power
>shots being fired around the city
>tanks riding around
>a fucking helicopter shooting at buildings
>what the fuck is going on right now
>Capriles and Modoro both confirm that it's a coup by a rogue faction
>next day
>nothing is happening

The theme of this thread is:
>Is violence, in the hands of the people, justifiable?
>Do you believe anarchy and burning shit is a valid way to overthrow a government?

I see a lot of people saying it's non-justifiable and that protesting shouldn't be this violent. I honestly believe it's the only way to put any real pressure on the state. What do you believe, /pol/?
>>
>>131650859
I forgot to say: the dude in the IG videos was on the helicopter. He's actually CICPC officer, kind of famous for collaborating in a film a couple years ago. His name is Oscar PĂ©rez. He posted the Instagram video before all of this happened.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.