[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more pathetic than people who take Kek into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: cringe.jpg (185KB, 1473x1021px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
185KB, 1473x1021px
Is there anything more pathetic than people who take Kek into real life?

Just look at them, supposedly "red-pilled" but still fat fucks.

Calling out for removing kebab etc, but would be the first ones killed.

This is what "Kekistani's" actually look like.
>>
>>131646227
Yes even more cringy is the fact that all of them are beta fat males... Is fucking disgusting, the worst internet culture of all the time...
>>
The other shit threads die and yet another one goes up. All. The. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: lol.png (634KB, 579x704px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
634KB, 579x704px
>>131646407
pic related: its you
>>
>>131646407
Yeah we shouldn't give them much attention tho.
>>
anyone who LARPS isnt red pilled
>>
>>131646227
The only thing more pathetic anon is coming here to piss and moan and divide and slide.

s.hidden
>>
>>131646684
Anyone who is fat isn't redpilled, getting fit is the first stage.
>>
>>131646752
They need shaming to stop being such fat wastes of organic material
>>
File: 136086.jpg (44KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
136086.jpg
44KB, 500x369px
>>131646227
Do you think he's returning in September?

I do.. digits will confirm
>>
>>131646227
That isn't the Alt-Right. Kek is a Sargoy of Blackdad thing.
>>
File: 1498515151633.png (344KB, 738x696px) Image search: [Google]
1498515151633.png
344KB, 738x696px
>>131646227
based richard is the only normal looking guy on the right
>>
>>131646227
Am I the only one that feels a bit bad that the fat guy is being laughed at a lot on here?
He's probably crying right now, he just wanted to belong to something but his awkwardness and the way he looks gets him bullied ;_;
>>
>>131647042
if he was wise he would take the bullying and use it to better himself

this is the good kind of bullying, constructive bullying
>>
I dont like these new flags but it's great how theyve been used to cull the cringey kek shit

praise kek xD KEK!!!! xddx
>>
>>131646407
Yeah. There are certain memes (((they))) really, truly want to force on us. Their meme magic is weak, we cringe every time they try, so they're falling back on Plan B: repetition.
>>
File: lol.png (634KB, 579x704px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
634KB, 579x704px
>>131647358
pic related: its you
>>
ANOTHER divide and conquer thread?
What is Shareblue so afraid of?
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU FAGGOT SHILLS

Chanology was the most successful troll of all time at the time
We trolled scifags
We trolled normies to troll in meatspace
Then the scientologists came here en masse and created a fake concensus that we hated chanology
and idiots like you fell for their bullshit
so instead of continuing the troll idiots like you attacked it
Scientologists created a fake concensus then
Shareblue is creating a fake concensus now

so yeah let us learn the lessons of Chanology and ignore the IRL retards and continue on with what we do
>>
>>131646407
Yeah, I really don't care for the reddit kek faggots, but I've seen a hell of a lot more threads complaining about them than threads actually with them. Getting pretty sick of it.
>>
>>131646570
>>131647459
really makes you think...
>>
>>131647894
really crystalizes my cashews.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.