[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rev up those war stories pol. We want to hear from our veterans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8298.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8298.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
Rev up those war stories pol. We want to hear from our veterans or other family war stories you all have. Everyone get in here
>>
>>131645286
my great grandfather killed a bunch of turks
my grandfather killed some japs
my father killed some gooks
>>
grandfather killed Russians in the winter war
other grandfather landed on D-day
>>
>>131645286
>Dad is in Army
>gets shipped off to worst Korea (this was during the Korean war
>His job is to drive the battery commander's jeep
>He is a complete trouble maker, but not in a really destructive way so the battery commander loves him because his hijinks are amusing
>"GOD DAMN IT DAD-ANON!" was his favorite thing to say
>One night dadanon takes the jeep and goes into Seoul
>He wasn't supposed to do this
>He goes to a bar and gets piss drunk
>Fucks some slant eyed harlot
>Drunkenly drives the jeep back to base
>Flips the jeep into a ditch
>Uses kerosene to keep the engine running
>Walks back and gets some of his lads to help him get it back on the road
>top is crushed
>he parks it back in place
>passes out in the middle of the path
>some bird colonel visits that day
>dad-anon gets up and stands at attention
>the lads stole his clothes while he slept
>"GOD DAMN IT DAD-ANON!"

lel
>>
>>131646727
your dad was a top cunt
>>
My Grandfather shot down an Italian postal plane (he was Italian).
>>
>>131645681
You'd better get to work, those lebs aren't going to kill themselves
>>
>>131645286
I still recall the Stalingrad level on the original Call of duty. It was brutal anon... brutal.
>>
My great grandfather killed some dutch (probably)
My grandfather killed many Government Troops (he was a
"Rebel")
My father killed bunch of terrorist and separatist militias
>>
>>131645286
>be innastan
>checking out border towns
>Holy shit mountains are gay as fuck
>Nomads herding some camels through a river bed below us
>One of the camels stops randomly just to be a posh cunt
>Small Afghan child circles back to hammer that camel in the balls with a knoted up piece of rope
>The camel's scream echoes off the mountains
>maybe mountains don't suck
>>
>>131645286
The story from the guy in yesterday's thread who accidentally machinegunned the pregnant woman is still kind of bothering me, not his fault of course but damn
>>
>>131645982
>grandfather killed Russians in the winter war

Mine too

>other grandfather landed on D-day

B-based XD they did such a good job so that nationalism could never rise again in Europe and so that eastern Europe descended into communism for 50 years XDXD based nigger homo kikes MURICA let's go XD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.