[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TATTOOED DEGENERATES Ok pol, time for a quick story. >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 1498446627018.jpg (221KB, 1080x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1498446627018.jpg
221KB, 1080x1345px
TATTOOED DEGENERATES

Ok pol, time for a quick story.

>go to hospital for a minor surgery
>doctor tells me what to expect, doesn't seem to bad
>go to room where the surgery actually happens
>oh shit
>the whore assistants have visible tattoos, partially dyed hair
>this can't go well
>lay down
>"hi anon, how are you doing?"
>"great, just fucking great"
>"haha, now we we're going to put this oxygen tube in your nose, ok? It might tickle sweetie!"
>then they do anesthesia on me and I'm out
>I wake up afterwards and a tattooed whore degenerate gently holds my arm and helps me out of the room
>surgery went well

So /pol/, what do you have against tattooed women again? As far as I can tell, they're perfectly fine.
>>
>pay money for someone to scar you for life
Getting tattoos shows zero foresight and lack of self respect
>>
These people with chest and neck tattoos are going to look so fucking stupid once their skin starts to wrinkles.

I honestly can't understand what their thinking is.
>>
>implyng most of those "assistants" aren't broke single mothers that are trying to suck off a rich doctor
>>
I have a few tattoos on my arms but find girls with tats extremely unattractive. It's just a preference for me I guess.
I don't see the problem with a few tattoos but people who get covered in them look fucking awful.
>>131642842
Doubt anyone really cares how tattoos look on their body when they are old as fuck mate.
>>
>>131642736
This. I was a fucking idiot and got two large tattoos as soon as I was 18. Wish I sent and I hate them.
>>
>>131642546
last time i had to be sedated i was brewing a massive fart but the waiting room was really quiet so i didn't fart. didn't have to fart afterwards. always wondered whether i BRAAPed during the procedure
>>
>>131642546
Claiming all tattoed girls are good because of one experience is as retarded as claiming they are all degenerates.
>>
Like everything, it depends. Tattoos on some girls make them go from a 7 to a 9. Others, 9 to 7.
>>
have you ever fucked one?
it's like fucking a comic book, shit is crazy
>>
>>131642736
I can tell you've never been in the military, cuck
>>
>>131643144
Then kill yourself, fucking weak willed faggot.
I've got some of the edgiest tattoos ever, but I'm not crying like a little bitch about it.

>>131643072
My neighbor does, but he's got shitty old Navy tattoos. I don't know why he regrets them, other than they kinda look like blobs now.
Ink, techniques, and equipment are all much better than they were back then.
>>
File: oscar-barcrofttelegraphcouk.jpg (20KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-barcrofttelegraphcouk.jpg
20KB, 460x288px
>>131642546
Tattoos are a form of self harm.

You hate who you are soooo much, you have to carve stuff into your body. A clear signal something is mentally wrong.
>>
>>131642546
>be me
>tattooed as fuck, a couple are questionable as far as race.
>have German quote under a noose
>wake up in recovery to a male nurse that is bi-lingual
>nurse said surgeon told him about tattoo
>pulls up my sleeve without permission and reads it
>asks me what the fuck does that mean
>been treated like shit since at every follow up with neurosurgeons office
>neurosurgeon was not white

So who's the racist?
>>
>>131644119
Depends what did the quotes say?
>>
I had a really cool gf 3 years ago (before I was redpilled on race, white genocide etc) who was pure white , loved me, orgasmed easily when we had sex, bright blue / green eyes with dirty blonde hair.
But she had a bunch of tattoos because she is an "artist" and I couldn't stand them. They turned me off so much. I ended up breaking it off with her simply because of that. I couldn't imagine having a wife and mother of my kids with tattoos on her arms back legs.
Maybe I should have not broken up with her, but idk man, did I fuck up?
>>
>>131642546
my white wife who has a few tattoos on one arm, but she knows that having white kids doesn't mean they will automatically have her tattoos.
>>131644024
she basically had a fucked up upbringing that she escaped from, so I attribute her degeneracy to this. however, her mind is sound, and her behavior is not degenerate.
>>
Remember to always read faggy greentext blogs in rage comic format

>be le me
>at le hospital
>derptor tells me everything will go better than expected
>le me having le surgery
>le derpettes come in and they all have derp tattoos
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>everything went better than expected

TRUE STORY.
>>
>>131644417
You fucked up bad bro.
>>
>>131644555
nice trips but thats so 2011
>>
>>131643928
But you still admit that the tattoos are edgy
>>
>>131644608
I'm starting to realize this, but she was fucking covered in them. It seemed so wrong to have my future kids look at that on their mother
>>
>>131644555
Your post was so shitty no one noticed you got trips.

Check'em
>>
>>131644417
Can't blame you, tattoos are disgusting trash-tier garbage.
Any woman who willingly defiles her body with ink has mental issues.
>>
>>131642736
This. It also scream uber whore red flag. Every chick I've been with that has tattoos has been a complete whore with zero self respect.
>>
>>131642546
>I know a tall Chinese guy
>All Chinese guys are tall

Saged.
>>
File: 1498146979219.jpg (67KB, 480x686px) Image search: [Google]
1498146979219.jpg
67KB, 480x686px
>>131644119

What did it say?
And oh shit, neurosurgery?? You alright, familia?
>>
File: 1497137104273.jpg (169KB, 800x1200px)
1497137104273.jpg
169KB, 800x1200px
Tats and piercings are fine.

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>131642546
>hey /pol/ I met one (1) person with tattoos who did not kill me
>BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Anglos get tattooed on a massive scale. In Oz it's nearly the norm.

Make you like hobo with retarded stars and what not.
>>
>>131645299
/thread

Also checked.
>>
>>131644366
It's not so much of what it says as to what it means to me. Also should have said it is a phrase not a quote. Out of context though I could see how it looks horribly racist. To me it means "don't try and fuck my wife". In reality it more or less says "I hate you"
>>
File: C18QOtSXEAEyOV7.jpg (76KB, 1199x804px) Image search: [Google]
C18QOtSXEAEyOV7.jpg
76KB, 1199x804px
>>131645387
goddamit give me a source, im fully torqued
>>
>>131645136
Definately my thoughts on the matter too. All my mates used to flip out when they met her, she was gorgeous. Everyone still to this day , 3 years later, asks me about her. But I barely tell anyone I broke it off with her because of her fucking tats.
>>
>>131644119
You deserved it for your retardation.

>>131644417
No, tattoos are a red flag no matter what, just like women with a lot of male "friends".
>>
>>131645339
see>>131645765

It was back surgery, still recovery four months after the fact. Having my doubts on if it was worth it or not.
>>
Hot
>>
overtattoed woman are disgusting, they look like they have skin desease
>>
>>131642546
Europeans have been getting tattoos since pre-history. Fuck, Otzi the ice man was tatted. This only became taboo with the introduction of Christianity. Fuck your semite morals, they are not for my people.
>>
>>131646813
Well, not you specifically, but all those who are accuse degeneracy while worshiping a crucified jew.
>>
>>131643902
How can you tell he's never sucked a dick by one post?
>>
>>131642842
Everybody looks bad when they get old and wrinkly.
>>
>>131646933
Retard
Jews of the Bible are judeans. Jesus was a judean. King of the judeans.

Modern day kikes are known as Pharisees of the Bible.
>>
>>131643902
>never been in military
>cuck
Choose one faggot. Fighting for a country that hates its own population is the ultimate cuckoldry.
>>
My kids wanted tattoos because Daddy has them, but as they have gotten older I believe I have them talked out of getting them. I don't want my kids growing up looking like their degenerate looking father (me). I where long sleeve shirts and pants everyday so no one ever sees them, makes me wonder why I got them if I just cover them up?
>>
>>131642546

>dude i met this totally based black guy i love niggers now XD

My fucking god do people get the idea of the exception not making the rule?
>>
>>131645765

Kek. What does it actually say though? What are the Exact words?
>>
>>131642546
it should be a felony to tattoo a pretty pale white woman. roasties.
>>
>>131644778
No, my tattoos are edgy.
>>
>>131643483
>just as retarded
no it isn't.. it's far more retarded. claiming they are all degenerates is infinitely closer to the truth. dont be retarded
>>
>>131647100
I knew a coward like you would try to rationalize being a pussy like that.
>>
>>131647579
Something can't be infinitely closer, infinite closeness means it's a white and black situation..
>>
>>131642546
sometimes I forget cool stuff and when I see it on my body pictures instead of my brain pictures it is alot easier
>>
>>131645765
Dodgy racist is dodgy.
>>
I feel like men get tattoos as a form of self expression, which is historically where they come from I think. Sailors, prisons, tribal warriors, etc.

Nowadays men and women get tattoos purely out of vanity, but women are the vainer sex so they the bigger culprits.

Its just narcissism for them, like makeup on steroids.
>>
>>131642546
You really don't want a white nurse. Nursing for white women is a good indicator that you're dealing with a coal burner.
>>
>>131643902
Getting a military tattoo with your squadmates isn't the same as turning your body into a walking art gallery.
>>
Just as most things in this world,
There is nothing wrong in moderation.
Certainly stupid people get retarded shit put on them,
I get shit that I love & will never not love in the future.
Do I want to cover my whole body? Hell no.
Do I want half sleeves & what not, yes. Why?
Because I'm only here once so I'm gonna have fun with it.
>>
>>131642546
where is this place you speak of?
they don't have whore assistants and tattoed whores in the hospital where i go and i don't see them with dyed hair either
>>
File: 1498423847363.jpg (26KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
1498423847363.jpg
26KB, 513x513px
>>131645387
Absolutely disgusting
I hope her children grow up malnourished due to her lack of breastfeeding ability
>>
>>131644417
>having standards
>especially when it comes to family
>these are bad things
>>
>>131647661
rather be a coward than be bent over by my country and fucked in the butt
>>
>>131642546
NOT ALL TATTOOS
>>
How comes this is /pol material but elsagate isn't?
>>
>>131647675
dont be autistic
>>
>>131648238
Because elsagate is sincere, and leftymods like divide and conquer.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1215781
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.