[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so today this happened >i live in italy in a small country,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (92KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
92KB, 225x225px
so today this happened
>i live in italy in a small country, 0 interaction with blacks until now
>moved to a bigger city (21) this year
>today i was eating breakfast in bar
>a black guy enter and start bothering customers 1 by 1
>he gets told to leave but he doesn't and starts to ask if someone wants to buy useless crap
>i had to leave because it was getting annoying
>how come blacks are completly out of touch with society? get them out of italy
>>
File: 1296503297319.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1296503297319.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
Well, Italy.

Maybe you should start voting for a party that will oppose GOING 500 OFF THE AFRICAN COAST, AND IMPORT 3000 NIGGERS EVERY DAY INSTEAD OF DROPPING THEM BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM, YOU SPINELESS TWATS.
>>
>>131641659
i do, but what can i change alone. Everyone is annoyed by them but noone does anything about it.
>>
>>131641287
>how come blacks are completly out of touch with society?
Avg IQ of a dumb teenager.
>>
>>131641801

well, we've build hundreds of kilometers border fence to stop the muzz, along with most balkan and central europeans but that means squat if a flotilla of boats on "humanitarian" mission travel few thousand kilometers to pick up boats sending "distress signals" as soon as they move one km. away from the african coast.

Stop that insanity as you folk are the main root for immigration as of today.

I don't even get it, you guys are racist enough, you dislike the muzz and the nig-nogs and nowhere near levels of cuckdom of germany or sweden.

What the hell.
>>
>>131641287
you guys have pizza ovens, turn them into ovens that can burn the black menace
>>
>>131642414
i don't have problem with muslim, i had friends on school that were mulsim and have now aswell.

I have a problem with the current influx of male muslim that just segregate themselves into their cult brewing extremism.

If immigration is done correctly (legally, vetted and mostly family) then muslim can integrate themselves into society.

The problem with blacks is more like they are animals that speak our language. Whenever i see a black i just have my primal instinct telling me to be carefull because i could get robbed/killed etc...
>>
>>131641287
You should have gone to war with France when they set out to overthrow Gaddafi.
>>
>>131641287
An old black crackhead once asked me if I wanted to buy half a bottle of body wash
>>
>>131642707
You are the problem dago
>>
File: 1488306700879.jpg (23KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
1488306700879.jpg
23KB, 236x177px
>>131641287
That's what you get for being a liberal scum.
Now pay the price spaghetti faghetti
>>
>>131643083
Why?
if it were up to me i would sink boats coming to italy.
Being ok for legal immigration is bad now? Or do you want to be inbred.
>>
>>131641287
>getting up and leaving

Holy shit Europe is cucked

If niggers hassle you in the US you look them in their yellowin eyes and tell them to go away

Just keep saying no more and more forcefully

If a nig lays hands on you and you can physically dominate them then you have permission to grab them by the scruff and push them away. If he gets ornery start kicking him. If he swings at you then prepare to sock him

What the fuck happened to Europe. Your grandparents were so afraid of war they never taught you how to stand up for yourselves
>>
>>131641287
because eventually they'll find some white guilt fag who will give them money
They're like animals at a zoo who recognize people as food providers.
>>
>>131641287
>>i had to leave because it was getting annoying

You can't let a dindu push you out of your own space, anon. You owe us that much.
>>
>>131644389
i'm not strong enough
>>
>>131647120
You must be a fag like the majority of italian males
>>
>>131641287
Guard borders, macaronis.
>>
>>131642707
>i had friends on school that were mulsim
Are they buried somewhere? If not, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>131643701
>Or do you want to be inbred.
You are retarded.
>>
In 2017 Italian men are all faggot betas now?
>>
>>131649686
It is 2017 and all western EU men are faggot betas.
Except 2 nazi policemen from Italy who shoot the terrorist first and ask questions later. They are fired now afaik.
>>
File: 1496863187671.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496863187671.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>131647120
Pussy ass nigga
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.