[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Australia done for? Honestly I'm shocked I thought you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: australia.png (92KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
australia.png
92KB, 1280x926px
Is Australia done for? Honestly I'm shocked I thought you guys were only White with a few Abos here and there.

Why do you even let poor Asians migrate? I bet you could get a lot of Eastern Europoors.
>>
>>131636788
Apathetic people due to inherited dept and societal atomization from democracy. We divided our country why wouldn't it be conquered.
>>
>>131636788
It is not as bad as the memes - we are 85% white.

Bongs come here in the 10s of thousands to settle permanently every year and they have always been our main immigrant source. 'Foreign born' here is still mainly white bongs and kiwis. But still, Sydney and Melbourne is very East Asian. I am a WN but out of the nonwhite peoples E Asians are the least worst: they are safe and have good food, 2nd and 3rd gen non autist chinks are pretty bro tier and their women desire whites like you would not believe so it could be worse Hans: we could have a shitskin plague like you euros have.
>>
File: 1498632196555.png (156KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498632196555.png
156KB, 350x350px
>>
>>131637894
Asian immigrants are worse than Muslims or Africans. Muslims and Africans will never integrate into our societies so there is always a chance of getting rid of them. Asians, especially males are not seen as dangerous so you will be stuck with them forever and your ethnic makeup will slowly change.
>>
>>131637894
Foreigners account already for almost 50% of births in 2016. Let. That. Sink. In.
>>
>>131637894
ya, sorta like Brazil is 85% white too;

When I visited Australia 6 years ago, I thought I was in Beijing
I can't even imagine now!
>>
>>131638287

Australia is so chinked that you can't even find accurate census data.

Under the guise of being PC, they don't record ethnicity
>>
>>131638287
Read the stats again Ali. If you were a Hans you would know math better.

Most of the immigrants that come to Australia have always been white: mostly bongs and others, even the graph shows that -so most of those born to foreigners are born to bongs, Italians, NZs etc.

25% of the entire population of NZ lives in Australia for example.
>>
>>131639579
>they don't record ethnicity
yeah we do

>>131639353
>Brazil is 85% white too

hahahaahaha
>>
>>131639353
Brazil doesn't even have any human, just some inbred pests.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.