[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even my city north of the arctic circle is now filled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: wojak.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
97KB, 498x594px
>tfw even my city north of the arctic circle is now filled with shitskins from all over the world

It's just surreal seeing niggers, afghanis and chinks in this frozen waste. What the fuck are they doing here? And it's just not a few, just a few years ago 99% of people u encountered were white. Now it's probably less than 75%.
>>
>>131629123
bigot
>>
>>131629123
Vermin get everywhere sadly.
>>
File: faggggggggg.png (482KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
faggggggggg.png
482KB, 900x506px
same here
but i'm south of the arctic circle
>>
>>131629123

I am going to report your hate speech to your local Jewish ADL branch. You're going to have to do some community service for your comments, Sven, example working in a refugee centre helping the Abduls there find white qt girlfriends to start a family with.
>>
>>131629242
But you live in the fucking desert where these savages are native to. Where I am they literally have to take vitamin pills just to survive because they're not physically adjusted for the climate. It's per definiton unnatural for them to live here.
>>
File: 638003.png (205KB, 703x385px) Image search: [Google]
638003.png
205KB, 703x385px
>>131629123
>>
>>131629123
Take away their gibs and the pest is soon crying "rasist!" and leaving.
NO brownies should EVER cross 30° N
>>
>>131629319

The Jew cannot relate anon. He has caused your problem and gets immense enjoyment from feigning sympathy.
>>
>>131629123
Their home environment wasn't good so they left for welcoming places
>>
File: 1497280358917.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497280358917.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
i feel you
>>
you're getting cucked and instead of do something u complain about it on POL
ROFLMAOOO
>>
File: denmark-map.jpg (148KB, 1024x825px) Image search: [Google]
denmark-map.jpg
148KB, 1024x825px
>>131629123
i hate it too. ssssooooooo much.....
and compared to you swedes denmark is not even that overrun with shitskins and terrorists

but it's still pure hell here. my teachers tell me when i make a muslim bombing joke that (those are offensive and somebody could have there fee fees hurt)
the media here is bombarding us with the (welcome arms no borders) way of thinking all the time
there is even a neighborhood in arrhus with the name og gellerup that is totally overrun by shitskins that is dominated by gangs. it's total fucking hell in there
i hear everyday a story about a child getting raped or a near successful terrorist plot that was found by police
and i despise all of it...............
>>
>>131629123
You ignored it when it was just in your major cities slums. That's how it always starts everywhere. just a few in the poor district, then it slowly grows ever so slowly, just slowly enough to seem weird to say anything, because it's always a few more.
They are on step one of this plan in Japan btw, Japan really needs to watch out
>>
>>131629123
Cut the gibs and they'll disappear as fast as they got there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.