[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to gas station >Two cars parked out front, one in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473738988154.gif (932KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473738988154.gif
932KB, 245x150px
>Go to gas station
>Two cars parked out front, one in a spot, one at the pump
>Both running with windows down and BLASTING rap
>Each song says "nigga" at least 3 times before I can enter store
>Come back out
>Two cars now parked next to each other
>Nigtunes still blasting, niggers shouting to each other over the "music"
>Get home
>Every other commercial features a different jiggajam

Why is this shit so popular? It is seriously grating on the ears.
Nigger music is becoming ever-more invasive.
>>
>>131623489
Did you know that if you blast classical music, it will make minorities flee because they are unable to deal with the dulcet tones of proper musical composition? It's why I play the classical music station on my pick-up, it keeps the minorities away.
>>
>>131623489
Trap goes off. Thats why
>>
I'm sorry you didn't like the music that those guys were listening to. I'm also sorry that their music featured words that offended you. I hope that the rest of your day is better :)
>>
>>131623718
Businesses do that too. They'll pipe in classical and country to keep niggers from loitering. There have been news articles decrying the practice as racist, but whatever.
>>
>>131624304
>>131623718

They do this in particularly enriched subway stations in Toronto, and in front of 7-11s in enriched neighbourhoods. It actually works. Classical music is like kryptonite to minorities and I pray they never stop playing it.
>>
>>131623489
because you're fucking a white male
>>
>>131623489
migos are the absolute worst
>>
>>131623489
On highway last week, construction so bumber to bumper for 25 minutes and first heatwave of the season 96°.
Dickbag comes behind me at a merge and turns on ghetto blaster.
My rearview mirror was a blurr it was vibrating so bad.
I could feel the air vibrating on the back of my neck the rear window of my pickup was shaking so hard.
Put the truck in park, middle finger out the window, sat and waited till he realized traffic was now moving and he wasn't anywhere.
Blows his horn I laugh.
Witness freakout in his front seat.
Eventually he turns it down.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.