[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona's public transit operator campaign against &q

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Barcelona's public transit operator campaign against "manspreading"

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qn-YGH-pBY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>131622673

You know, it's like people from the far west (for the lack of a better term) don't understand the concept of moderation.

You can't just sit on a bus, you have to unnaturally spread your legs for no reason.

on the other hand you can't just ask someone not to do this you have to organise a protest with an obligatory hashtag

you can't simply say 'fucking a completely drunk chick while being more or less sober is wrong' and make it the dominant view. you have to do pic related and sue the shit out of anyone who was unlucky enough to fuck a crazy chick so she accuses you of rape later.

on the other hand americans seem to have a disproportionate amount of crazies who stalk the shit out of women at 4 a.m.

you can't just say 'it's wrong to say this about women, it's a dick move, man'. You have to go all out and either say that women deservet o be chained to a radiator in the kitchen or stage a huge protest against any instance of a situation when men are in the majority.

Poland is comfy, you know. When it's a real rape we call it rape. When it's discrimination we call it discrimination. No SJW bullshit. If women want to stay at home and raise children we support it without forcing them to do it and nobody calls it sexism. If a guy keeps saying women are stupid other guys ultimately tell him to cut the bullshit and behave like an adult.

You know, it's like you have a choice of democratic and wealthy west where all this craziness is rampant or undemocratic and poor east with russia buttfucking you at every opportunity.

What if we are the third way, anons? What if V4 is where it's good now, even though we can't afford brand new BMW cars and most of us live with our parents until our 30s because we can't afford to buy our own flats and renting is too expensive given the disadvantages?
>>
>>131622673
real men stand anyway.
>>
File: jakejosie.jpg (50KB, 640x855px) Image search: [Google]
jakejosie.jpg
50KB, 640x855px
>>131624379

forgot the pic
>>
File: feminist trash.jpg (155KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
feminist trash.jpg
155KB, 980x490px
Flag the shit out of this maggot infested cloaca they call a video, use their crap against them by calling it hateful to men
>>
File: 1325615855473.png (215KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1325615855473.png
215KB, 640x464px
>>131622673
Meanwhile in first world countries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
>>
>>131624821
So if both were drunk, who was raping whom?
>>
>>131622673
Why is the video in Catalan?
I don't speak Catalan.

Also commentary is disabled...
>>
>>131622673
tbqh that guy is a fucking asshole, opening your legs a little bit is even necessary, but doing a fucking complete spread eagle is just plain dumb
>>
>>131628978
Man raped the woman. Women have lower mental capacity, when they consume alcohol they lower it to the point where they are children. The guys who made the sign are /our/guys.
>>
But sitting with your legs together for long periods of time is seriously bad for the prostate, do they want men to go infertile and maybe even get cancer and die?
(don't answer that)
>>
>>131622673
yea that guy is an asshole, nothing warrants opening your leg so much. Whether this is so common to warrant a commercial is another thing. Why don't they make a video about giving space to the elderly or pregnant moms?
>>
>>131628868
I've always thought that Demolition Man was an action movie, now it's a fucking documentary.
>>
File: colau.png (467KB, 572x472px) Image search: [Google]
colau.png
467KB, 572x472px
>>131629061
Catalonia is the Spanish California.

Pic related is the mayor of Barcelona, Ada Colau, a woman who never had a single job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2PfKxbblc
>>
>>131630724
Just let Catalunya be independent.
>>
>>131629999
This video es sataged, I use the subway every day to travel to my university and I have never seen a similar scene.
>>
File: 1324752434334.jpg (94KB, 366x334px) Image search: [Google]
1324752434334.jpg
94KB, 366x334px
>>131629061

>why is a video about Barcelona in Catalan?
>>
>>131629999
Having large genitals BTFO
>>
>>131622673
they can stand up in the train if they dont like it
>implying women sit next to strange men if they can help it anyways
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.