[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the words of tongue and pen the saddest are: "It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (40KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 800x423px
Of all the words of tongue and pen
the saddest are: "It might have been."
>>
I don't know man, I just read about some dude slicing his cock open to let a black man cum aids into him, then after that letting the black guy fuck his wife and give him a black aids baby.
>>
>>131617374
fucking what
>>
>>131617192
Respect
>>
>>131617192
Fuck that show is awesome

Sieg Heil!
>>
File: 9df3f0072149ba42f1c0a68539172407.jpg (933KB, 4697x2449px) Image search: [Google]
9df3f0072149ba42f1c0a68539172407.jpg
933KB, 4697x2449px
>>131617192
You know, from our perspective it would seem like a utopia for sure.
But I'm pretty sure in that alternate universe, we're wondering what would have been if the Allies had won. Replacing the Jewish cock we suck for a German one, wouldn't be much an improvement. Maybe we would have less niggers, gypsies and arabs, but we would still be slaves.
The only true salvation is off this rock, and no matter what we achieve during our slave campaigns, which we call lives, no matter how rich of famous we become, we will never be able to leave this rock and learn the true history of our planet.
That's the truth we need to find, because in our past is the key to our future, but our slavehandlers will never let us know our real history, because we will not be slaves anymore.
>>
>>131617374
You have a biography? Neat.
>>
>>131617374
Communism somehow?
>>
File: mufti.jpg (131KB, 1100x823px) Image search: [Google]
mufti.jpg
131KB, 1100x823px
>>131617192
It's better the way it is.
>>
>>131617374
>>131617467
>>131617677
He's referring to the poz cuckold copypasta you dumb fucks.
>>
>>131617935
t. newfag
>>
>>131617671

>we will never be able to leave this rock and learn the true history of our planet.

You don't know how poignant that part was, we nor no one else will ever escape this rock. The moon landing is obvious bullshit, the mars one more so. Using rockets will only get you so high, eventually the energy required to climb another foot becomes so great that it becomes like a helium filled baloon trying to pierce through a ceiling. Nasa tried all kinds of shit to lower the resistances including detonating nukes to create a hole in the ozone layer.

All of this resulted in proving one thing, that the physics we know, combustion, kinetic propulsion with rockets will never get us off this planet, the scientists don't even know how much further they would need to travel to escape the gravitational pull. What we do know is some tech that counteracts gravity itself will be required to do it, that or some sort of warp/wormhole type shit, the latter being the crazier of the two.

But JFK ran on a platform and that platform stated that he promised a man on the moon in 10 years, all that money wasted would piss people off, but honestly its the knowledge that this is as good as it gets that would break most people. Globally people (minus the muslims and their devout love for their false interpretation of the will of god) would sink into a deep abyss of hopelessness, in the knowledge that this is as probably as good as we will ever get. We'll be here till the end of our sun, which may very well be forever.
>>
File: dijr.png (279KB, 473x533px) Image search: [Google]
dijr.png
279KB, 473x533px
>>131618724
>detonating nukes to create a hole in the ozone layer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.