[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never been full nazi, but I lurk /pol/ quite a bit. Regardless,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1478757801108.jpg (25KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1478757801108.jpg
25KB, 480x487px
I have never been full nazi, but I lurk /pol/ quite a bit. Regardless, I decided to do a study abroad in Germany because of muh heritage and just wanting to travel. It's only a 6 week thing and I've been here for two. Maybe it's the city I am in (1/4 million people university town), but all the memes about Germany seem false. I feel way safer than in my nigger infested home city. And when it comes to the German students, the non-white ones are indistinguishable in terms of behavior and values from the biodeutsch. Here at least, they are actually assimilating. And these are first or second generation folk. Not the newest refugees, but even those seem harmless. Just hijabed women walking babies around. The scum that hangout at the train station and drink beer all day in the park? Almost all of them white.

The only true meme I am found is that is indeed the niggers who sell drugs in the park. Oh, and most students are naive leftists. But not politically correct. My roommate is always calling our other housemate a nigger and she doesn't care at all.

What gives?
>>
heavily depends on where you are, german citys are still pretty safe, if they are not too big. But stay away from big cities
>>
>>131616737
Germany could be the worst country in Europe and it would still be better than your 60% white hellhole.
>>
>>131616737
All of the shit talked about on /pol/ about many countries is just lies made by Americans. America is worse than most countries. I know from experience being an American man visiting Canada.

It's crazy to see how much my fellow Americans on /pol/ have lied to me about this country. All the people are polite, good looking, extremely high iq, and better than us Americans in every way. Also I don't have to worry about getting shot by a random person at the grocery store like back home in America because no one owns guns. I wish I was Canadian :(
>>
>>131616737
wheres the other half of that set. pls saus
>>
>>131616737
Never underestimate the low levels the eternal Aryan will sink to. It is highly probable your 6 week trip was orchestrated by the German government in order to restore international opinion of Germany. Make no mistake, beyond the facade of paid actors and prop decorations lies the true Germany
>>
>>131617390
Or perhaps, considering the strength of the NWO and the US Deep State, my entire life in the US was orchestrated to engender a hatred of niggers to create another soldier for the coming racewar which said groups will use as a distraction through which to finally cease overt power.
>>
>>131616737
>the non-white ones are indistinguishable in terms of behavior and values from the biodeutsch
That's where you are wrong
>>
File: IMG_3526.jpg (671KB, 1000x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3526.jpg
671KB, 1000x1058px
>>131616737
I was actually in Cologne about two or so weeks back, and it was worse than I would've thought. It was the most uncomfortable I've ever felt in continental Europe given all the tanned Germans, and it wasn't until I went to Bonn where things started to feel better. The best part of Germany was going to königswinter though, shit was comfy famalam
>>
File: 1488483572791.jpg (121KB, 504x876px) Image search: [Google]
1488483572791.jpg
121KB, 504x876px
>>131616737
A city of 250,000 won't be pozzed, unless it's a victim of forced resettlement. But locations like yours are not immune, only insulated. Try visiting Paris or Brussels to catch a glimpse of the future without resistance. My experience in Germany is limited, but parts of Berlin are getting bad, though when I visited bad areas were not as violent and were more easily avoidable than in the aforementioned francophone cities.

>>131618481
I was in Cologne two years ago and at that point still felt safe wandering around in the evenings, though you could tell it was getting worse. Brussels was bad.
>>
>>131616737
>I feel way safer than in my nigger infested home city.
That's understandable since Germany is still much more homogeneous than US and smaller cities are not the first tragets of diveristy.

>the non-white ones are indistinguishable in terms of behavior and values from the biodeutsch. Here at least, they are actually assimilating.
Uni students are by no means a random sample, you're interacting with the best of their kind,
>>
>>131617095
Also, as an American abroad in Canada: all I can say is "holy shit!". As soon as i crossed the border, 3 blonde babes started sucking my dick and fingering my ass. They gave me a briefcase full of money, and said "Have at it partner!" before walking away impregnated with my children-to-be
>>
>>131618148
This whole universe is orchestrated by space shitposters, as meme generation software
>>
>>131621115
Dude don't forget the 3rd amendment

All Americans visiting must be allows access you your wife's womb
>>
>>131616737
this is how it starts OP.
of course theres no mudslimes and niggers in a university city.
its how the libtards even get the idea that everyone on the planet is the same. because in such environments you never actually have to deal with them.
germans usually are really redpilled and mostly conservative. in small cities that is.
if you go to for example munich everything takes a turn for the bad. its more liberal and leftleaning that sanfrancisco and the entire bay area. shit if you step 50 meters away from the central station you are basically in istanbul. funny thing though that place is tame in comparison to other places in munich. also in academia germany actually values truth and education if it comes to stem. if you do any kind of other art or history related study youll be shit out of luck as these are extremely pozzed. but if you do any kind of science youll probably recieve the best education in the world next to japan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.