[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anymore shows that should be added? >http://www.conserva

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

anymore shows that should be added?
>http://www.conservapedia.com/Essay:Worst_Liberal_TV_Shows
>>
>>131609833
bumpin' with more traps. there has to be more shows.
>>
File: 1486886243247.jpg (121KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486886243247.jpg
121KB, 700x700px
>>131610293
>traps
Going for the low brow I see.
>Bojack Horseman
The entire point of the show is to make fun of Hollywood values and what stuck up pieces of shit washed up celebrities such as Bojack are. You're supposed to hate-love those characters.
>Degrassi
I agree that Skins UK is way better, but the first few seasons had some sort of charm to it, at least to me.
>Barney and Friends
kek are you serious?
>>
>>131609833
I can't tell if this is satire or autism
>>
>>131611024
who is this semen demon
>>
>>131611024
srs bump i need this please respond
>>
File: 63470196.jpg (154KB, 650x586px) Image search: [Google]
63470196.jpg
154KB, 650x586px
>>131611352
Why, that's Lucifer/Urushihara, from The Devil is a Part-Timer. It surprises me that Love Hina was added to the "liberal cartoons" list and the live action show Lucifer too for "making Satan look good and God bad". I think whoever made that list would stroke out if they knew about this show.
>>
>>131609833
The lst does a good job noticing the stark similarities between The Big Bang Theory and Friends. I always thought The Big Bang Theory felt painfully similar after an increasing amount of female characters were added to the cast. Like a kind of Friends for Millennials.
>>131611024
Skins UK is the ulimate degeneracy. I remember kids at school using it as a blueprint for how to live their teenage lives. Don't see the charm, personally.
>>
But really, what is remotely liberal about Barney? That's like saying Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has a secret evil agenda.
>>
>>131609833
Mr. Pickles
>>
>>131613578
I hate that show just for being an edgy gory mess of nothingness. It makes modern Family Guy look tame by comparison.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.