[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg e_Soros#Views_on_antisem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: soros.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Views_on_antisemitism_and_Israel

Views on antisemitism and Israel

When asked about what he thought about Israel, in the New Yorker, Soros replied that "I don't deny the Jews to a right to a national existence – but I don't want anything to do with it."[132] According to hacked emails released in 2016, Soros' Open Society Foundation has a self-described objective of “challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” in international forums, in part by questioning Israel’s reputation as a democracy.[133] He has funded NGOs which some commentators describe as anti-Israel groups.[134][135][136] including groups that campaign for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.[134]

Soros has been accused of saying that both Jews and Israel are partially responsible for antisemitism,[137] in response to his statement that the administrations of G.W. Bush in the U.S. and Ariel Sharon in Israel were stoking antisemitism. He has also said that Jews can't overcome antisemitism without "giv[ing] up on the tribalness."[138] On November 5, 2003, at a Jewish forum in New York City, Soros partially attributed a recent resurgence of antisemitism to the policies of Israel and the United States, and the role of wealthy and influential individuals:

(continued below)
>>
(continued from above)
There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that. It's not specifically anti-Semitism, but it does manifest itself in anti-Semitism as well. I'm critical of those policies... If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish. I can't see how one could confront it directly... I'm also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world... As an unintended consequence of my actions... I also contribute to that image.[137]

In a subsequent article for The New York Review of Books, Soros emphasized that

I do not subscribe to the myths propagated by enemies of Israel and I am not blaming Jews for anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism predates the birth of Israel. Neither Israel's policies nor the critics of those policies should be held responsible for anti-Semitism. At the same time, I do believe that attitudes toward Israel are influenced by Israel's policies, and attitudes toward the Jewish community are influenced by the pro-Israel lobby's success in suppressing divergent views.[139]

During a $10 billion lawsuit against Soros by Beny Steinmetz's Israeli company BSG Resources, which alleged Soros used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze the Israeli company out of iron ore mining contracts - the lawsuit alleges that Soros' hostility to Israel is a motive for his actions: "To Soros, Steinmetz’s success, as well as his active, passionate promotion of Israeli life, business and culture are anathema,” BSGR said in the lawsuit. “Soros is also well known for his long-standing animus toward the state of Israel."

During an award ceremony for Imre Kertész, Soros said that the victims of violence and abuse were becoming “perpetrators of violence,” suggesting that this model explained Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians, which led to walkouts and Soros being booed.[144]
>>
So why again do we hate on Israel so much when the globalists have it in their crosshairs?
>>
>>131608357
the enemy of my enemy isnt necessary my friend
>>
>>131608277
>>131608311
Soros is very odd for a jew and especially an internationalist jew to say the least. He cut his teeth hunting jews for the Nazi's his university in Budapest just got shut down he sort of just shrugged his shoulders. his contempt for Israel as mentioned in the article you just posted.
>>
>>131608277
>>131608311
>>131608357

Well there are rumours that Hitler was 1/2 or 1/4 jewish and Stalin was jewish. Influential jews are often anti-semitic but I thinks Soros is simply honest in his fight against racism and xenophobia.
>>
>>131608277
He wants to become king of the Jews.
>>
>>131608277
I suppose he really is a true ideologue. Not all Jews are the same, even if they're equally extreme/manic. I've known some halfbloods to be vehemently NatSoc, believe it or not.
>>
>>131608357
The thing about a NWO is it has to be NEW. The destruction of what's held the world together, the allies that helped crumble the enemies... will be given the choice to pledge to the NWO or die. Soros just has a pecking order, eventually everyone will be put to his sword.
>>
>>131608277
Soros is a very confusing figure I'll have to admit.
>>
(((wikipedia)))
>>
>>131608277
So, do you think Soros is so based, he only appears to be un-based? Based Soros?
>>
He hates governments that act in their own interests. Pretty simple.
>>
>>131612097
NO, an enemy of an enemy is not a friend. Cannot condone soros
>>
>>131608357
The whole Jew hate thing is retarded and irrational and makes many /pol/acks and white nationalists look stupid.

>look, a jew said something I don't like
>OMG THE JOOS ARE OUT TO GET US
>MUH JOOS

As far as the state of Israel itself is concerned, it's complex issue. We should work towards some solution, it doesn't mean 100% support for either Jews or Arabs in that region.
>>
File: 1498123470134.png (304KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498123470134.png
304KB, 770x1000px
>>131612939
zionism is the issue. Its whats preventing a true 2 state solution. netanyahu has to go before there is progress.
Much like wahhabism , zionism is irrational, impracticable and a lot of blood would have to be shed for the end game of either.|
A lot of Israeli civilians know this and are against the Zionist agenda, mainly due to the fact they are required for mandatory military service during war.
>>
>>131611103
Correct. The Jews don't have a spot in the NWO. The plan is for the Jews and Muslims to wipe eachother out, Atheists and Christians to wipe eachother out and finally the nihilist will be unleashed on those who remain. This is supposed to show all who remain the cruelty that man is capable of in this world and that's when they'll release the new ruler and new religion. Basically they want to start fresh building society in the most efficient way possible to ensure that humanity survives.
>>
>>131608357
The enemy of my enemy is just another front in the war.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.