[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't blacks care that liberals are the real racists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why don't blacks care that liberals are the real racists? Do they ENJOY the abuse and the failed policies, the failed schools, the failed cities, etc.? What is their malfunction?
>>
File: 1486159879935.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1486159879935.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>131607356
>democrats are the real racists!
just please go back and never come again
>>
>>131607471
i mean they are in a sense. i may be an overt racist but they got that pity shit goin on. i may not want a nigger on my lawn but they assume that a nigger cant find a way to even afford a lawn
>>
>>131607471
/thread
>>
>>131607356
Gibs me dat is a powerful motivator. Plus niggers are retarded, and so are a lot of leftist whites. The nigger could over come half of their shortcomings if they weren't enslaved to a bunch of kikes.
>>
>>131607356
an attempt to push minorities away from the democrats?

the originality is mindblowing
>>
>>131607356

NRO is a leftist kike rag, the only decent non-pozzed writer they still have is Victor Davis Hanson.
>>
>>131608106
It's certainly a difficult task... but is it truly impossible?
>>
They don't blame Democrats for their situation. They blame white people as a whole, and believe "racism" is the root of all their problems. Democrats have sold them the "Republicans are racism personified" and they bought it for a long time, still buying it. In the next decade they will be blaming all their problems on Trump next. Just wait.
>>
>>131607356

Your right I'm sure no one on the right is really racist. You're all sooooo tolerant.
>>
>>131610075
Most conservatives just want blacks to do well and give them the economic freedom required to thrive.

Democrats just want to keep them locked up on a welfare plantation for life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.