[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so fucking sick of this fucking Anita Sarkeesian feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1469163535278.jpg (177KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469163535278.jpg
177KB, 1000x667px
I am so fucking sick of this fucking Anita Sarkeesian feminist bitch. Even when she's being a blatant hypocrite and sexist, she's still defended by the left and progressive white knights. No matter what, to them Saint Sarkeesian is infallible.
>>
I'd fuck her pussy raw.
>>
False flag topic. Designed to keep her in the spot light. Her popularity is fading fast. The best remedy is a total black out. That includes ignoring topics like this one.
>>
File: 1493595987391.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1493595987391.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>131605236
Sargon nailed it, her whole profit scheme is in victim bucks. Sage was made for people like her, as a philosophy centered in free speech, her arguments make liberals bored and uninspired as they're all patriarchy cliches. Leave the liberals and Sarkeesian alone together and they'll eat each other eventually. Yes, she treads on others, and that's why the debate must happen, she has to be lured into actually debating someone even once it will always be obvious how fragile her logic really is.
>>
>>131605236

>Anita doing the rounds on 4chan again

No attention for this bitch, leave the thread to rott.
>>
>>131605236
Best reply is sage in all fields.

No attention for attention whores.
>>
>>131605781

Also she will probably cherry pick your shit to post on some video to show how "sexist" we are.

Stop posting in these Laci Green, Anita etc threads. They are shill threads and you know that when you see that they pop up whenever no controversy is happening that involves them.

Say NO to attention whores.
>>
>>131605236
i swear to god this bitch got Trump elected
>>
>>131605236
She is not a very nice person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.