[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people in the South are much more well-behaved than any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 34

File: southern-girl.jpg (100KB, 645x568px) Image search: [Google]
southern-girl.jpg
100KB, 645x568px
Black people in the South are much more well-behaved than any other blacks elsewhere in the US

Is it true?
>>
Yeah, northern blacks are generally more easily offended. And loud. And obnoxious.
>>
depends, they're really just lazier, but if you find one that fishes he's probably a decent person
>>
They're still really violent. New Orleans and Memphis, for example, are incredibly violent places.
>>
>>131596984
Northern Blacks are city Niggers who got a little bit of the gibsmedat and now they're addicted
>>
>>131596984
Well actually yes, specifically country blacks. You can meet some old farmer blacks that act and talk just like a white person from the 1950's, but in general the younger ones act exactly the same.
>>
>>131596984
Bama niggers know better, Birmingham will forever be the last bastion for segregation.
>>
>>131596984
This is true
>>
>>131596984

The difference between northern niggers and southern niggers is that northern niggers are still segregated.

Southern niggers live in the same neighborhood as southern crackas, while northern niggers still congregate in nigger enclaves like Harlem
>>
>>131596984
Blacks in the south realize why white people are scared of them and understand that this is reasonable.
>>
>>131596984
>Is it true?
No.
t. liveleak
>>
>>131596984
Northern Blacks = Wild Monkey niggers like those in Chimpcongo

Southern Blacks = Sub 70-IQ lazy niggers who are more retarded than dangerous (Mississippi comes to mind).
>>
>>131597265
New Orleans is an awful place all around.
>>
>>131597179
Niggers that fish always keep non keeper sized fish. They keep everything they catch. If you own land with some ponds don't let them fish they will keep everything they catch. Although I've never met a nigger that's really good at fishing. If they are in a spot that isn't producing they will still just sit there in their chair that they brought all day.
>>
No. North niggers are better. Down here they're awful.
>>
>>131596984
this used to be true here in georgia but in the past few years with the blm movement and the left's constant blaming of white people for everything they're starting to act like the the ones in nyc where I'm from
>>
>>131596984
Not really. I grew up in Colorado. I assumed all black people were like the ones I grew up around...then I moved to California for college. The niggers out there are basically animals. I'm not sure why that is, but I have noticed that black people become exponentially worse the more blacks are around. Like a black person in a room full of white people will act surprisingly well behaved, add another nigger and all of a sudden it's ebonics and sheeeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>131596984
Georgian here. Can confirm. Just watch the news about police shootings or even some racist shit. You will begin to notice it all happens in the north.
>>
Not necessarily ...

http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db/350145/content/d4XmLCQA
>>
File: IMG_1848.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
>>131597904
This is the sumbitch who clobbered the kid.
>>
>>131596984
Country blacks are good folks

It when you get cities full of blacks that it goes downhill fast. Even some southern cities like Charlotte have gone off the deepend, but then again, a lot of those are transplants.
>>
>>131597820
In other words, multiculturalism and diversity has positive effects.
>>
>>131597718
I've noticed this too. I think part of the reason is that there's a reverse Great Migration going on, with northern blacks moving back down south, especially to places like Atlanta, which is known as "Black Hollywood."

Here's an article about it:
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/02/census-great-migration-reversal/21818127/
>>
>>131596984
Generally. The leftist/ commie indoctrinated ones aren't a whole lot different from yankee nigras.
>>
File: IMG_1849.jpg (51KB, 306x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1849.jpg
51KB, 306x404px
>>131597637
He poured lighter fluid down her throat.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-case-grand-jury-indicts-man-capital-murder-teen-n525001
>>
>>131596984
Reminder we had Jim Crow laws down here and fought against segregation those commie jews pushed for very hard. During the civil rights movement we stright up murdered niggers for demanding equal treatment. The older ones remember the fury of the southern whites, the young ones only know legends. So the old ones (over 40 in my) are fine. The young ones only need a stern look and showing no fear to be reminded to be obedient. And im talking the actual south here not jew and nigger infested places like Atlanta or New Orleans
>>
>>131597718
that sucks,
but on the other hand, it's another proof that blacks can be quite peaceful if you "work" with them
>>
>>131598435
I go to GA Tech in the heart of Atlanta.

A coon is a coon anywhere you go.
>>
>>131598341
This is true.

>Go to kansas for a year for a job (it sucked)
>Meet my coworker, a 58 year old black woman from North Carolina
>Everyone said she was awful.
>Greet her, talk about NC, and get to work
>Never had a problem, she did exactly what I asked.
>Someone asked her why.
>she was fucking scared of me.
>>
>>131598341
Do you feel proud of all that vileness?
>>
>>131596984

Yes, 100% true.
>>
>>131598635
Y'all getting campus-carry?
My Dad played for Bobby Dodd. He has his name on the big statue outside Grant Field. Go Jackets !!
>>
File: IMG_2679.png (398KB, 639x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2679.png
398KB, 639x363px
>>131597265
>>131597651
Nola isn't that bad. People say excuse me and such when passing by each other on the crowded sidewalks. I'm just disappointed most cities nowadays look like landfills.
>>
>>131596984
When they don't live in ghettoes, they can be the nicest people. Sadly, nigger culture is an infectious thing.
>>
>>131596984

Kind of depends. Took a train from VA to SC a while back. Didn't realize I would be sharing a car with a few dozen southern niggers from the country. The women were just as loud and obnoxious as urban feral niggers, but with an accent that made them not understandable - which could be good I guess. An hour into the trip (and this was during summer), one of the shitheads somehow broke the AC for the compartment. Two hours in, someone broke the toilet. Think that would stop them from using it? Hell no. It wasn't long before sewage was running down the fucking aisle because these savages couldn't stop pissing and shitting in the broken toilet, and just let it flow out the damn door. So - it's about 100 degrees in the train car, and it smells like raw sewage - wonderful. I try the door to the next train compartment, and it's jammed - have to wait till the next stop to change cars (wonderful) or plow through raw sewage and rowdy niggers in the aisle to get to the back compartment. Some negresses then start a fight, in which half the train compartment goes chimp mode. Two minutes later the train stops, and I move cars... but what.. the ... fuck!?

There are well-behaved blacks in both the city and the country, north and the south. But we have to realize that many (perhaps most) of them are very close to apes.
>>
When a majority of the white population has guns, they keep the crime amongst themselves. Better to rob someone who is a likely a felon and cant legally own a gun.
>>
>>131596984
I'm the one who can answer this question, because I live in the NORTH, and I recently visited teh South (Carolina)

Answer is yes, southern blacks are more polite and infinitely more useful than northern blacks. Black in the north, imagine you enter a store or restaurant and a black is there to help you. First you get the condescending hate-stare from the darkie, then they make you wish you never entered, by their poor service and attitude. As in actively hostile and angry towards you for being white(male)

South Carolina, every fast-food place and restaurant and hotel is staffed by blacks, but they are courteous, friendly and helpful, you feel like they don't actually hate you like Northern blacks do. So there is more of them in the south, but they are a distinctly superiour breed and group of people, as a based female in your OP image/
>>
>>131599355
but what's ghetto then?
there are many 70%+ black towns in MS, AL, GA
are those populated by "nice country blacks" of they considered as a ghetto?
>>
>>131596984
No wtf... Have you even seen Hood Life 3?
>>
>>131598635
Man I dont really consider Atlanta or major cities the real south. Those place have been infected with northern culture and foreigners. Go to a small city or town and the nigs are totally different. There are still lots of places around here that dont have niggers or very few. Ive been lucky to only live in those places
>>
>>131596984
Yes the guys will open doors for women and are generally polite and chilled laid back folk. Northern blacks are angry as fuck and I always say something to make them mad - I don't even say anything bad just normal conversation and I'm getting evil eyes and shit - the north is scarey to me
>>
>>131599677
the laziest niggers all fled north to escape hard labor. we got the ones with a better work ethic all things considered
>>
>>131599173
mother fucker there have been 3 attacks the past 3 days. NOLA is a war zone
>>
>>131599700
Ghetto = Urban black communities (generally speaking)

Blacks tend to be in white neighborhoods or in their own communities outside of cities, and such communities tend to be way better than the urban ones.
>>
>>131596984
NO
>>
>>131599700
A place with a majority black population always becomes a ghetto. The "nice country blacks" live in areas that are majority white.
>>
>>131599986
patience, half of them are in houston now and its being gentrified by yuppie shitheads from the inside out
>>
>>131596984
>Black people in the South are much more well-behaved
absolutely fucking not! Niggers in South FL are degenerate animals..
>>
>>131600308
South Florida is not southern
>>
>>131600308
South Florida isn't a real South as far as I know
>>
>>131596984
It's true. But city niggers are awful everywhere though.
>>
In large urban areas in the south like Atlanta, where I live, they can be just as bad. I believe, like others have said, they feel like they are on their turf. Also most of the whites in the city are super liberal urban cucks who they view as marks. The difference is when you drive 30-45 minutes out of the city into rural Georgia. They know that the good ol' boys don't play that shit and they no longer have carte blanche to act like fucking animals. I have talked to blacks that have said they feel uneasy and even fear when traveling through the country. There is definitely a different dynamic at work.
>>
>>131596984
Just did a cheap cruise to the Bahamas and it was loaded with black people. Without fail, the teens were courteous and respectful. Yes sir / yes mam, please / thank you, etc. They were more well behaved and friendlier than as a group than any other on the shit. The staff is from all over the world, very friendly but the Philippine crew were amazingly warm and friendly. The *only* stereotypical "black" behavior I witnessed was one bitch (adult) who just couldn't get happy with her dining experience. Other than that, the black folk were great to cruise with.
>>
>>131596984

It's true by a few percentage points (very small). I believe that in Texas alone, 13% of black males voted for Trump.
>>
>>131599443
jesus christ man reporting.
>>
>>131596984
I think it's the ghetto versus non-ghetto influence. All the blacks raised outside the ghetto, or at least in middle/upper-middle class environments (myself included) turned out pretty okay.

This goes towards my general theory that the state of blacks, at least in America, is largely a cultural problem as opposed to some innate unsolvable problem. But I dunno, maybe that's an idea for another thread.
>>
>>131596984
In certain places, yes. In ATL, they're giganiggers over there, because they're enabled by Jews.
>>
>>131600517
if it wasn't a cheap cruise you wouldn't have even seen them
>>
File: 1469754967440.jpg (125KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1469754967440.jpg
125KB, 609x607px
>>131596984
Used to be true before the 1960s.
>>
>>131599700
black have been in the south a lot longer then most white folk. It is their land and they are comfortable in it, Cities where you get the dog eat dog attitude yeah everyone become niggerish - but in black towns in deep south some of the nicest folk. Also if you are going to talk about high school and niggers n stuff - all teenagers are angsty little bastards. Family still means something in the south and it is the bible belt for the whites but also for blacks - gives all of us roots and knowing how to be with people
>>
To give you an idea there was an Oprah special in the late 80s about Forysth county Georgia having no black residents and open support for the Klan. Forsyth is about 30 minutes north of Atlanta with no traffic.
>>
>>131600216
>yuppie shitheads
you mean hipsters
>>
File: 1478631511107.jpg (278KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1478631511107.jpg
278KB, 500x628px
>>131600382
>I've never been to Okeechobee the post
>>
>>131600821
pls, then who was buying slaves

Unless you're saying a lot of whites in the south are now from northeast/chicago/etc but thats only really true for the suburb areas near large cities

>>131600993
potato potato
>>
>>131600474
North Georgia seems pretty dope
>>
File: sheeit.jpg (31KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
sheeit.jpg
31KB, 500x374px
>>131596984

I would actually argue the opposite. I've lived in both the north and the south (south originally) and I would say most of the ones in the north were better behaved. There were still of course plenty of your typical nignogs but I saw a lot more of them that acted fairly normal. My theory is that all of the higher IQ blacks ran north at the first chance during the whole civil war period and all the stupid ones just stayed put in the south because they were too stupid to escape. I'm from Memphis though so maybe Memphis is just a special case and there are some areas in the south where they arn't as bad as they are here. They're pretty fucking bad here though.
>>
>>131596984
Sexy as FUCK
>>
>>131596984
They're way more integrated

That's what struck me moving from a small rural town in the south to Seattle a few years ago.
Supposedly a liberal, welcoming wonderland but it was way more segregated than what I was used to.
>>
>>131601084
Memphis is on the extreme of the southern black violence spectrum. Even then memphis doesn't hold a candle to the urban cities of the north
>>
Fuck no dude, that's a stereotype. I'm from south Texas and niggers here are just as ignorant and shit-starting as they are anywhere else.
>>
>>131600821
>black have been in the south a lot longer then most white folk.

WE WUZ CONFEDERATES IN SHIIIIIIIIIITE
>>
File: yuppies081006_2_560.jpg (42KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
yuppies081006_2_560.jpg
42KB, 560x375px
>>131601044
nah yuppies are cooler
>>
>>131601247
there are hardly any niggers in South Texas
>>
>>131601247
>south texas
>south

>>131601308
In that case, hipsters, sure. They're shit but at least they won't rob you
>>
>>131596984
They knew their place. Whites didn't fuck around back in the day, although that's changing, thanks to Big Brother government.
>>
>>131596984
>look at this DANK black woman with a rebel flag! fucking BASED!
>wears a union flag around her neck
niggers are so stupid
>>
>>131601084
>My theory is that all of the higher IQ blacks ran north at the first chance during the whole civil war period and all the stupid ones just stayed put in the south because they were too stupid to escape.

Makes sense.
The Southern state of Brazil had a civil war from 1935 to 1945 and now the south is 82% white and the rest has heavy european mix compared to the rest of the country, so guess who south sent to the frontlines first?
>>
>>131601084
Memphis is the only black city in Tennessee. We also keep a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the KKK there. The state of Tennessee made it illegal to tear it down. I could see why they are mad.
>>
>>131601358
hipsters are liberals, wear man buns, hate guns, wear skinny jeans, and are often gay. i dont know how you can possibly compare them to yuppies.

Texas = South.
>>
>>131598241
Animals. Thanks, Shlomo. The triumphant march of progress! Would not have happened under segregation.
>>
I'm curious to hear, given the subject: can any Southern anons tell me how miscegenation is seen? I hope it's still deeply frowned upon.
>>
>>131601446
do you think most confederate flag supporters hate America?
>>
>>131600661
You're a faggot
>>
>>131601470
Fucking genius
>>
>>131598241

And she was a coal burner, so she paid the toll.
>>
>>131601543
Hipsters and yuppies merged at least a decade ago. Bobos, they're called. Bohemian bourgeoisie.
>>
>>131601589
>do you think most confederate flag supporters hate America?
I don't know how any whites who have a racial consciousness can't hate America these days.
>>
>>131600821
not very many whites that is for damn sure -slaves owners were the very elite not very many of them - the other whites were dirt poor famers or merchants why do you think they were so threatened with emancipation. I am from the south boy - blacks who live around me have been on their land for a long time
>>
>>131601710
then what do you call people who were in fraternities in college and vote republlican and hunt but live in cities?
>>
>>131601582
Happening more and more. Last time I was in buffalo wild wings, there were 2 black/white couples out of like 10 tables

So that stuck out to but if it was just one couple, it probably wouldn't have even crossed my mind
>>
>>131597664
How do I fish white man? Lot of bass to catch in MS
>>
File: 545717.jpg (38KB, 354x512px) Image search: [Google]
545717.jpg
38KB, 354x512px
>is it true

Yes
>>
>>131599700

We're still quite segregated down here. If you ever see MLK Drive/Road/Etc, that's niggertown. Just about every small southern town has a niggertown. Niggers mostly stay in that area of town, only coming into regular town when they have to. Niggertown will have some businesses and such to cater to the coons.

When they go to white town, they're generally on best behavior, because so many of them (as other anon said) remember what the fuck used to happen to them back in the day.

In most southern towns, it'll be pretty well divided. In larger towns/small cities you might have multiple nigger towns on different sides of the town, but they still generally stay in their areas.

As I've gotten older, grown my beard out, started looking like more of a traditional backwoods Southerner, I've noticed that the coons respect me more. They'll open doors for me, "how ya doin' sir", etc. They understand they don't want the wrath of the white man.
>>
>>131601543
Texas = North Mexico
The south starts at Arkansas/Louisiana and ends at the Florida panhandle
>>
>>131596984
If it were true, people from the south wouldn't be sterotypically racist. Racism stems from when two or more races live in a community together, racism dies off when whites live by themselves and are brainwashed to believe blacks are equal.
>>
>>131597664
I always assumed they were just chilling.
>>
>>131601893
Fuck, that makes me mad. Is this rural or the city? Is there any hope left?

I swear, there's nothing that gets my blood boiling more than seeing a white woman with a niglet in tow.
>>
>>131598241
Toll was paid.
>>
>>131596984
the negros in the north are descended from negro families who ran away because they were about to be lynched for raping white girls

the niggers in the south are lazy stupid well behaved negros just like dumb white southerners
>>
>>131601582
I can tell you in my old home town, in north Georgia around 2005, a mixed race couple moved to a certain part of town that was very rural, out in the middle of no where. A couple of days later, they awoke to three crosses burning in their yard. They called the cops and the cops showed up and told them to move away. I can tell you a town near mine, up until the year 2007, had a sign saying "ALL NIGGERS LEAVE AFTER DARK" next to their "welcome to town" sign" I have tried in vain to find proof of these things on the web, but have come up empty handed. All you have is my word that these things are true, and I swear upon the graves of my confederate ancestors that they are.
>>
>>131596984
They're on your side https://youtu.be/pgDm9lsppdA
>>
File: 1494831940698.webm (2MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494831940698.webm
2MB, 264x480px
>>131600661
Still not in trouble nigger faggot
>>
>>131602061
or perhaps the racism keeps our niggers tame and we're redpilled enough to know it since we have urban niggers in the news every day doing nigger things as a warning
>>
>>131602177
Sounds nice.
>>
File: 1498610742466.jpg (124KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498610742466.jpg
124KB, 680x510px
>>131596984
FL bro reporting -- I've never been up north but I can tell you that the boons in North FL/Alabama/Georgia/Louisiana are not to be messed with -- these niggas are dangerous and borderline retarded. They all work fast food jobs (if they work at all), barely speak english, can't do basic math and take 20mn to get your order filled at Checkers. Niggas in south florida are more bearable/civilized but stay clear of Haitians -- these guys aren't fuckin human. Hell, Zoe Pound is the most bloody gang in America (supposedly a Haitian pride movement) and their HQ is in Miami. Straight up animals, have no manners, hate whitey, dumb as rocks and have no skills outside of selling drugs. Even the ones that somehow get semi-professional jobs behave like animals. Real country blacks exist just south of the mason dixon line in Mississippi, North/South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Anything south of that is planet of the apes tier and anyone who says otherwise clearly isn't from the south.
>>
>>131601582

Among upper class whites it still is. It's not something they will talk about publicly but behind closed doors you will hear negative comments. Lower class whites it is a mix, some of them become wiggers and embrace the rap culture and their white trash daughters fuck nig nogs. Most others are still resistant to it though. I'd say it is far more common and acceptable here to be opposed to race mixing
than anywhere else in the US. From what I have gathered from Yankees that move down here they think nothing of it and don't think twice about mixing.
>>
>>131597637
>more retarded than dangerous

You're more retarded than dangerous. Look up black murder stats in ATL. It's like 96% or more of the murders are committed by black people. Blacks in the South kill indiscriminately and often.
>>
>>131602177
Fucking based. Warms my heart to hear places like that still exist.
I'm pretty much a yankee myself (NoVA), but part of my family is Russian Orthodox from New York. Just a few years ago, some whore decided to burn the coal, and the whole community strait up shunned her.
>>
>>131602177
What town is it?
>>
>>131597820
I honestly didn't believe this until I saw it, I knew someone in high school who was black, only black at the school. She basically acted like the rest of us, very accomplished and ended up close fo the top of the class. Then she got to college, met a bunch of other niggers, and is now exactly like them. It's honestly sad really.
>>
File: 1483856828491.jpg (268KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483856828491.jpg
268KB, 900x1200px
>>131601084
Please get me the fuck out of this city and take me with you. I hate driving through there, I'm always afraid I'm gonna hit some nog wearing all black in the middle of the night, only to stop to call the police and get capped by his friends. Why can't these assholes just wait at a god damn stop light instead of casually striding out in the middle of heavy traffic at 11pm like it's a casual Sunday stroll?
Also, I really do hope they're only bad in Memphis here in the South, because that's just about all the interaction I've ever gotten with blacks coming from here. Only a good handful are honest to God good people, and quite a few of the girls absolutely sweet.
>>
>>131600661
>Deus Vult
>jesus christ man reporting.
>>
>>131596984
Citation needed.
>>
>>131598053
multiculturalism only works for inferior peoples -- hence why whites dont benefit from being surrounded by illiterate monkeys but when surrounded by whites, the monkey may learn a thing or 2
>>
>>131601692
>>131602140
Amen. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>131602060
it is all the South
>>
>>131596984
No.
>>
>>131602177
whats the town?
>>
>>131602415
Any place that is all white in the south is like that to this day. You just have to go out in the country though. The only time I saw niggers in my home town was going to or leaving jail. Had to move away though it was rather dead end for my tastes.
>>
>>131602177
I believe it completely. When I was stationed in the South, we were told straight-up by command that there were still some sundown towns left, and that shit applied to white Yankees, too.

The only part of your story I find strange is leftists crave the opportunity to have a handy example of something like that. They actually make it up about Northern towns. Some fucking faggot journalist is peddling that bullshit about the town I grew up in: Appleton, Wisconsin. It is simply and flat-out untrue and this cunt has never produced proof of it.
>>
>>131601582

It's more common today BUT you will be ostracized for it, especially BM/WF. WM/BF is rarely seen and won't catch a lot of heat (I briefly oil drilled once upon a time - rich parents so she acted white). Oh, and if a white female has a half-nigger baby, that's it. Good luck finding another man and 50/50 chance the family basically disowns her, though more grandparents are helping raised mixed jig babies because everyone loves grandchildren and the Christian belief is that it's not the child's fault so don't punish the child. Which I guess has a point, but you walk around town and just look at the face of an old white person with a young half niglet. It's amusing.

Two types of white women do it: liberals who have been indoctrinated and white trash, usually kids of single moms and trailer trash meth types.

Even the hottest single mom can't get dick from a lowly fat pudgy hick if she has half nigger babies. It's that damning.
>>
>>131602365
there are definitely country nigs in Louisiana and east Texas
>>
Yeah all southern blacks do is Sing
>>
>>131603039
You think so? I've done BM/hapa and BM/WF both and never caught any flak for it. Maybe I just got lucky or whatever, I dunno.
>>
>>131602966
Oh well, I dont live there anymore. Trenton, GA was my home town, last time I checked over 95 percent white (we had a couple of token minorities like Asians or a Mexican or two) The town with the sign was a different on nearby in Alabama called Flat Rock. 100% white
>>
>>131603346
that towns city flag is the old Georgia flag. based.

guess I'm moving to Flat Rock. I need a good town as back up when the race war begins
>>
>>131603103
well, Texas is immediately south of the mason dixon line and I'd assume some of that good ol' texas charm rubbed off on some of the black folks over there but I'm gonna have to disagree about Louisiana boons. Been to bourbon street and the surrounding area far too many times to fall for that meme -- by far one of the most ornery/wiley niggas in the country. Never walk those streets alone unless you got a gun because you will be robbed or finessed.
>>
>>131603346

Ha. That's good ole country up there. They're still flying the old State flag too. Good wholesome Christian people live up in them parts.
>>
>>131603008
Leftists crave it to flaunt to northern whites how racist they are even if they claim they aren't
There's nothing to flaunt in the south; we know what we are
>>
>>131602450
This, this right here, is why it's important to keep Islam out. Because if there is one constant amoung people it's that social pressure works.
>>
>>131603617

Reminds me: Our niggers are crooks. One of the niggers that pushed for the flag change back in the day got convicted of tax fraud a few years ago. And yes, he was a Democrat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrone_Brooks
>>
>>131603576
definitely not a high percentage of them niggers are country but they can be found in the country riding horses ranching and what not
>>
>>131596984
you need patience to live in the countryside. There's no such thing as walking down the street to get a gallon of milk

The feral dindus live in the city because their strip clubs and payday loan shops are right outside their section 8 apartments. They don't have the patience to drive for 15 minutes to get to the nearest convenience store.

The niggers I've seen that live in the countryside or lightly developed areas are chill as fuck
>>
GA fag here.

Blacks from here are pretty chill, quick to apologize if they think they pissed you off, old ones still call white men "boss" when talking to them. We have a lot of shitty Chicago and Detroit ones though that like to posture, but generally back down pretty quick from just a sharp look if you're not a manlet or lard ass. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that a shit load of whites here carry, open and concealed.
>>
File: 1496016333658.jpg (71KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496016333658.jpg
71KB, 600x430px
>>131596984
>>131596984
No. Niggers gonna nig.

T. Southernfag
>>
>>131596984
Hahahahahaha. New Orleans? Atlanta? Memphis? Dallas? Houston? Sheeeeeeeeeee-it!
>>
>>131597434https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xR2jqxydg
>>
>>131596984
Not in the fucking slightest.
>>
The crime rates are basically the same, but southern blacks are less "politicized" right now in the sense that they won't really go marching in streets for Trayvon.

Case in point, during that trial, Jesse Jackson had a bunch of paid shills flown in from Detroit to "protest" in behalf of Trayvon in Tallahassee. The turnout was minuscule, even though Leon and neighboring counties in FL have some of the highest black populations in the entire state.

Tallahassee also has one of the highest rates of violent crime in the country, but it's very much confined to black neighborhoods.

I do think that blacks in the South are getting more politicized, however, and I'd be surprised if the Soros propaganda machine wasn't trying to stir that hornets' nest.

For what an anecdote is worth, I've lived all over the us and I wouldn't say that day-to-day interactions with blacks are much different in the south than anywhere else in the country.
>>
WE
>>
File: ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg (49KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg
49KB, 300x400px
>>131596984

Rural blacks are better behaved, still prone to anger issues and more likely to commit crimes; but not enough to fuck up communities.

If you go into a southern city and find a bad black neighborhood things are still pretty rough though. If you concentrate them into a ghetto they seem to really cause problems and the ghetto itself seems to attract the worst of them.
>>
>>131596984
It's an urban vs rural thing. Rural life means you know your community and the community knows all the bad niggers and has either lynched the bad nog genes out or sent them to the urban ghettos in exile.

Consequently, over the last several decades the only black remaining in the country were the most docile ones. And unlike whites who make it big in the city, nogs who go to the urban slums almost never go back to the country to start a family or retire.
>>
>>131597265
Driving across the country last year with my wife and kid, we had planned to stop in Memphis for night. I drove around that shithole of a city for a little bit and just kept going to Arkansas.
>>
Oldfag here. Here are some of my observations and experiences. Was in the Army in the mid-1980s. The southern whites and southern blacks got along fine. They would make racist jokes to each other and laugh it off. No animosity. The most racist guys were whites from the Northeast, particularly the Boston area. I think the working class Irish fought segregation and busing harder than George Wallace.

After I got out, I had a job where I traveled a lot. One trip took me to a farm in Alabama. The farm had been in the family for many generations. The current owner was about 45 years old (this was in 1991). Lots of blacks worked for him. I saw him dress down a black employee like he was still a slave. I actually felt embarrassed having to stand there and listen to him do it.

Fast forward to 1996 and I'm in business for myself. This is in Oklahoma, kind of like the South. We had Jim Crow laws until the 1950s. One of my customers was a very old and polite black man. I noticed after a while that when we spoke, he wouldn't look me in the eye. I think this was a learned trait from him growing up during Jim Crow.

There's still a lot of leftover racism in the South, but it dies out a little every generation. I think blacks in the South shed a little of their subservience each generation, as well.
>>
>>131599700
You don't wanna live in those places but they won't be as hostile as Baltimore or some other urban nog slum.
>>
>>131600112
Yeah that's about the size of it. Once they get around 40% they get ahold of the local government and the king-nog types ruin the place. So long as it's white enough that whites are still in charge the docile negros will tend to predominate and the problem negros will run off to the nearest urban ghetto to escape the sheriff who know who they are.
>>
>>131604911
Yeah a lot of it has to do with how liberal the whites are in the area. Blacks go from decent to incendiary really quickly if there are shitlibs around to rile them up and cover their asses.

It's going to be a much bigger problem in the south going forward though. Conservatives who know about blacks are giving up on their real-talk and even the southern baptists are cucking. The blacks are going to be emboldened by this. It's not going to go well for a lot of small town whites in the near future.
>>
>>131596984
I can't think of the last time Massachusetts had a noteworthy race riot or race-related incident.

So, no, OP, it's not true.
>>
File: 1458682958645-1.jpg (49KB, 373x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458682958645-1.jpg
49KB, 373x527px
>>131603688
>>131602450
>>131597820
>>131598053
pic related
>>
>>131596984
Because they know
one mistake and its off to the swamp with you

gators sure loves niggers
>>
Mexico is a free black nation.
>>
>>131607481
black-free*
>>
>>131597589
Sort of the reverse. Blacks up north know whites are afraid of them and so they run rampant. Blacks stepping out of line in the south will get a country ass whoopin' from any local white hayseed, and not a one of the niggers is dumb enough to pull a gun when we all live in rifle country.
>>
Yes and No.

You have many who are well behaved and some old school black folks whose conservative views would make any white man proud as to queers and immigration.

With that being said, some Southern Nigs are absolute savages.

With all that being said, none of them are them are as bad as the uppity big city Northern Nigs who can't go through the day without being oppressed by every little thing.
>>
>>131596984
I live in Louisiana and know about three well behaved blacks and have seen about twenty that aren't.
>>
>>131607481
pero Mexico es mierda a menos que Cuidad De Mexico ;)
>>
File: US Homicide Rates 2015 + Guam.png (46KB, 901x628px) Image search: [Google]
US Homicide Rates 2015 + Guam.png
46KB, 901x628px
Define "much more." Because it certainly doesn't include obeying the 6th commandment "thou shalt not murder"...
>>
>>131607924
seen 20? You must not live near a city at all. I see 20 nigs by 9am every day and I usually leave the house around 8:45.
>>
https://youtu.be/iSvCvjZXXlU

scandal
>>
File: pol always has an answer.jpg (311KB, 1895x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pol always has an answer.jpg
311KB, 1895x1500px
>>131596984
Because the niggers in the South know what will happen to them if they get out of line.
>>
>>131596984
She's so sexy, who is she?
>>
One or two black people are fine and civilized for the most part. It's when they group together they turn into fucking apes.
>>
File: 1494828882959.jpg (97KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494828882959.jpg
97KB, 1024x1024px
>>131608118
>that feel when blue places don't exist anymore
>>
File: 130462906_c5e65fb2d7_b.jpg (772KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
130462906_c5e65fb2d7_b.jpg
772KB, 1024x768px
>>131602177
>I can tell you a town near mine, up until the year 2007, had a sign saying "ALL NIGGERS LEAVE AFTER DARK" next to their "welcome to town" sign"

photo taken in 2006
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>>131596984
No, it's not true. It's something southern one-drop niggers say to pretend their states are less niggery than they are.
>>
>>131600709
Hit the target right there.
Whites like myself see the difference as well.
Nigger isn't a color, it's a condition.
>>
>>131596984
Same thing in south africa.

The "opressed" black people who lived under apartheid are much more upstanding people, well behaved, respectful and hard working.

The "free" black people are violent, entitled, hateful and racist.
>>
>>131596984
I'd stay in bed and breed with that negress for 20 eons
>>
>>131596984
I would say rural vs urban long before I'd say Southern vs Northern.
>>
>>131597820
CO fag here, can confirm. whites and blacks are actually okay with each other here as the bigger problem is the barrios, which neither like, but it could be due to the tiny population.
>>
>>131597651
Is this a fucking joke? if you cant handle a few black people then maybe... It's beautiful, and ripe with history.
you're a horses ass
t. live an hour away
>>
>>131600923
I remember that video
>>
>>131596984
You should look up Thomas Sowell, he explains perfectly what is wrong with black people in the USA.

Immense amount of welfare for blacks made them lazy and more prone to commit crimes because they are dependent on the government for their income and well being, so you end up with a generation of people who don't have abundance of wealth to spend on things that bring joy and happiness. Which is why Niggas are always mad and angry. And the democrats keep telling them that it's the fault of republicans and white people, over and over.

Democrats don't care about the welfare of blacks, they want them just enough wealthy to stay alive and angry and poor enough to stay in their economical class to keep voting against for the people they were told to be angry at.

The solution, kick the fucking Mexicans out, open up jobs, incentives business to hire Americans, meaning most will be blacks whom are on welfare and cons, incentives fathers against being deadbeats. Honestly, I am an atheist but Black people actually need Jesus too, this whole "Nigga, nigga, nigga" culture is very harmful, gotta do something about the shitty gangta' rap music shit.
>>
>>131596984
What is New Orleans
>>
>>131597637
What about LA blacks?
>>
true northern niggers are more " wuz kangz"
>>
>>131596984
well..
i have a friend on kik and we talk alot.
she's black, 14y old, well spoken from florida , she reads and listens to all kinds of music and rap works on her nerves too lol, altough oldschool rap she doesn't mind, you know, the kind of rap that teaches their youth to stay of the street and learn a proffesion at school and care for family rap.
now that she knows me, she learns about classical music, she likes to listen to it, but doesn't fully understand the language of this music, but she learns and appreciate it more and more, she tries to play the piano btw, so i suggested her chopin, beethoven and some mozart pieces to listen to which are great to learn to play piano in a classical way, good for fingerwork, if you have that you can go anywhere with it to jazz, blues and so on
she has a brain for sience and i help her out with her schoolstuff on skype and email because thats much more easy. she loves history because she wants to know where we are going and where we all came from.
we have long and nice talks about everyday things to food hobbies and even some politics and we compare alot between her culture and mine and i'm very glad to know her.
this is my expirience with a southern black girl,
her brother is a bit goofy and playfull, simple but seems a kind young man to grow up as a good person, her parents, simple folk and love to garden, a hobby she started up in this family of hers and since i grow my own vegtables and animals too, lots of experience to share on that aswell. And i'm givving them advice on how to treat their crops to keep longer and advice on jarring vegtables and fruit as we speak.
And the'd love to come to europe one day, so i'll be their tourgide driving trough europe when that day comes.
>>
>>131619117
Sowell's explanation is the cuckservative explanation and it's only partially right.

Blacks are biologically inferior. They have naturally higher testosterone levels, leading to higher rates of aggressive, violent behavior and lower impulse control. Their brain development stops a lot sooner than brain development in non-black children.

Even blacks raised in very affluent households have IQs that, on average, fall below the average IQ level of whites from the lowest income brackets. Blacks are genetically handicapped, so of course we need affirmative action programs to put them on a level playing field with real humans.

The cuckservative, "muh free market," "muh lower taxes will make niggers human" argument is 70% garbage. Culture and joblessness are huge parts of the problem, but the source of the race issue is negro inferiority, and that can be explained by biology.
>>
>>131621491
her family comes from railroad workers, they worked on the east and west connection. somehow they love noodles too lol
they do have ancestors that where slaves and some that served in the army on the southern side, but they don't claim anything, because it's a thing from the past and yes they know about who traded who and who owned who, jews are not white, they are jews.
they don't claim anything, they don't kanz anything, matter of fact they believe it all ridiculess and should be left in the past, since nobody isn't learning anything about it.
they don't realy like trump, but her parents voted for him anyway since he made some points that are not ignorable by anyone. And voting for him was way better anyway than to vote for as they call " a serpent"
Oh.. and they are a big fan of my recepy of black forrest cake now ^^
>>
File: Black-Confederate-member.jpg (103KB, 521x360px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Confederate-member.jpg
103KB, 521x360px
>>131596984
Isn't this cultural appropriation?
>>
>>131621678
Even if that's true, you don't need a 120 IQ to be a productive member of society. Even if blacks have higher testosterone on average, doesn't make criminality exclusive to blacks.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion as skewed as it may be.
>>
>>131596984
>black people
>well behaved
>>
>>131596984
Marginally. Church blacks are much more of a thing down South.
>>
>>131596984

The only thing I can say, is that European niggers are a lot more well behaved, at least the ones I've seen in Spain. They all work in the fields or sell fake shit on the streets, but you hardly see them robbing, that sort of shit is for Morrocans and Eastern Europeans (Romanians, mostly).
>>
>>131596984
No, negroes = cancer
>>
>>131601084
Fellow Memphian reporting in. Honestly, the shit is messy in cities due to a lot of influences, a lot of which can be traced to the slavery, the late 60s and 70s when the "War on Drugs" got started up and continued into the 80s and 90s

Those things coupled with shitty environments, lack of personal accountability, and a hyperfocused hivemind that seems to look out to blame without internal reflection.

Unrelated, but i have theory about President Obama. Essentially he was a pawn of (((them))) to make my fellow blacks complacent and think they'd made it somewhere. I remember a good number of folks saying "hey when barack gets elected, i don't have to do shit! he's got me covered!"

It's overwhelming expectation to side with folks just on skin color, and i dont think its just a black thing either.

Just a few thoughts i had, since i've stayed up all night lurking and watching Dragon Ball

But if you Memphis dudes want to get together and get lunch and some beers, I'm down
>>
>>131596984
100% false
>>
>>131597718
>>131598079
this. southern niggers are just as bad as any other nigger these days. In the 70s, 80s, and even 90s niggers still remembered shit that went down with the Klan. Those niggers are now aging out. BLM movement + king nigger Obama effect (blaming cops and whites while absolving all blame from niggers) has had the effect of pouring gas on a fire.
>>
>>131623367
yup, here in belgium the same, only a few gangs trying to cosplay gansta rappin' with knives a la warriors (if they even know it, but sertainly behaving like it) which is a minority to neglect anyway because it's dissapating anyway

>>131623367
the ghospell singing and dancing praise the lord haleloujah churchthingy you mean?
i think ithey funny, can't help the giggle lol

>>131622589
well.. the best crime is the kind of crime you don't even notice hapening
>>
>>131625366
>"hey when barack gets elected, i don't have to do shit! he's got me covered!"
this is basicly what i've always felt about black people in the usa while he was president.
all what you say basicly and yes, he's a puppet put in place to do a job and apparantly the job is done, maybe not completly as they intended but a big part of it has been done.
who is obama anyway? who was he before? here in europe we never heared of him untill he was running for president.
and all this paperplay about his parents and where he was born.... the way they where busy with his papers makes me obsolutely believe he is not even born as an american.
i believe he was "made" born in the usa because of his parents
>>
>>131597968
>5'08"
WE
WUZ
DWARVZ
>>
>>131602177

I can confirm sundown towns in Georgia.
That sign you're talking about was up 400 somewhere in White County, I want to say the Cleveland area, but it was probably closer to Dahlonega.

I live in Henry County, and work in Midtown, Atlanta.

I haven't had any problems with blacks, they respect me, and I'm polite, friendly, downright helpful sometimes..

I am also intimidating. Built pretty solid, tall..

As I walk up to the store, I smile real big, throw my hand up in an easy wave, "How're y'all doing?"
They fucking move, even open the door for me, they smile back, they're fine..
If they don't fucking move, I'll ask as I keep coming "are y'all coming in?"
Then they move..
If I said "get the fuck outta my way!" That would start a fight..

Show NO fear, be friendly, polite, and purposeful. Helps to be bigger than them..

Never completely relax.
>>
File: Forsyth.jpg (19KB, 320x203px) Image search: [Google]
Forsyth.jpg
19KB, 320x203px
>>131601045
>>
File: healines-omaha1919.jpg (47KB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
healines-omaha1919.jpg
47KB, 288x231px
>>131633647
That brings back memories..
>>
>>131635018
Georgia ?
>>
File: 144620-146276.jpg (12KB, 230x179px) Image search: [Google]
144620-146276.jpg
12KB, 230x179px
>>131633647
Here's another..
>>
File: 1498179578620.jpg (44KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498179578620.jpg
44KB, 573x960px
>>131635380
Yessir..

I'm from here, lived in Florida briefly, couldn't handle the Yankees..
>>
The south just has nicer people all around.
>>
>>131635380
If you were talking about the picture, I don't know, might be Omaha..
>>
>>131629806
This ... Never show any sign of weakness around a nigger. And never turn your back on them as well.

West GA Fag, here. Can confirm the sun-down billboards, too. There was one into the 80's on Hwy 5 before 575 was built, that ran into N GA somewhere in Cherokee/Pickens County.

The sundown billboards were one of the reasons Oprah went to Forsyth County for one of her more famous episodes.

Side-Note. In the '10/20's there was a rash of black rapists & a flurry of lynchings by the Triple-K. Whites were so incensed at the rapes that they ran every single nigger out of Forsyth County. Niggers did not return for decades.
>>
>>131636381
Yeah. I thought the only other DC was in CO. Turns out there is one in NE, too.
>>
>>131607481
Call me when it's cartel free too, Pancho
>>
>>131636318
I went up north a few times.. those people were assholes.

They put the grits with the corn meal and flour, not with the cream of wheat and oatmeal.. then they act like I'm the dumb one having to look everywhere for them..

Fuck a bunch a Jew bastards who think new jersey is so damn great..

If that were true, why the hell do those stupid ass nasal speaking fat asses come down here?

I'll take our blacks over whiney bitch Jews any day..
>>
>>131596984
Best advice, avoid the groid, and around blacks, never, ever relax.
>>
>>131637306
In the 70's as a teen I used to work at my Uncle's full service gas station by Six Flags. He used to consistently give wrong driving directions to lost yankees. LoL
>>
>>131637306
As a kid in 73, my Dad was transferred from GA to MA. Right smack in the middle of the Boston Bus riots. That was nightly news, while teachers at school would lecture me on race relations, due to the civil war. Mind you, civil rights started in Atlanta, and was running smooth for years when we moved. I'll never forget the hypocrisy that I witnessed. Thank God I was only north of the Mason-Dixon Line for 10 months.
Fuck Yankees
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (55KB, 539x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
55KB, 539x386px
>>131638262
Pic Related Boston Bus Riots
>>
The Klan was right and Apartheid was right.
>>
>>131596984
Obviously not look at all the race riots in Mississippi the highest % of blacks.
Oh wait they haven't had any...
>>
>>131636811

We had something like a retreat up in the mountains, around '87, '88.. there was a black man who came with a guest.. unexpected.. nicest guy, but could not get his mind around the fact he couldn't be the one to make the beer run, because it was after dark..

He thought we were telling jokes, in bad taste.. "ok.. that's not that funny, please stop.."

"DUDE! we're NOT joking.."

It was interesting..
>>
>>131596984
they're still niggers.
>>
>>131596984
Yes most of them are normal and polite here in NC except the typical inner city nogs every city has.
>>
>>131596984

Some blacks are better bred than others but you should never put your guard down. The graves are filled with white people who relaxes around blacks.

Also northern blacks = more kike influence and brainwashing
>>
>>131638643
Ive spent a lot of time in NGA. Remember that Eric Rudolph was just over the State Line in NC. Folks up there are tight-knit. Very Tight. It's a mentality that took me a while to understand. And it's damn near impossible to crack.
>>
>>131638262
RIGHT!!

UGH.. I've been lectured by enough Yankees.. who don't know any blacks, and are obviously afraid of them..

And their advice will get you hurt..

Stupid stupid stupid..

When the black man opens the door for you, YOU SAY "THANK YOU SIR"

We encourage niceness..
>>
>>131639027
Lol..

"Please don't shoot! I'm not a cop, sir, I'm terribly lost"

Those are the magic words..
>>
>>131639290
I will never forget to my dying day the time in 5th grade Worcester, MA seeing a teacher wigging-out trying to staple a stack of papers. The stapler kept jamming due to the stack, a d I told the teacher, "Ma'am, if you remove some of the papers, the stapler will work". She Snapped, "SHUT-UP !!" ... I meakley said, yes ma'am, she then snapped, "Don't give me that yes ma'am, no ma'am crap!" ... I went home & told my mom who was horrified.

It was definite culture-shock moving from GA to MA in the early 70's. We never could get over the lack of respect people showed each other.
>>
>>131637574
At my waffle house they do that too, but only it they're rude..

(That's a joke..ALL Yankees are rude as fuck)

For you Georgia bro:

Get back on 285, go 'till it dead-ends, turn left.. there will be a waffle house right there.. and then go about ten miles down that road, to the next waffle house, and it'll be up on the right..
>>
>>131598036
Yeah, we could greatly improve the blacks if we limited how many could be in proximity to the others. Blacks surrounded by whites tend to behave better. Still pretty bad. But better than normal.
>>
>>131639529
Oh, I've been lost several times on old dirt roads up there. It is an uneasy feeling coming upon someone who lived there.

Ha! Once me & a good friend were surveying parts of the Cohutta in hopes of a fall Hunt. Now, this guy is from GA & his family owned close to 100 acres in Fannin Co. Been there most of his life. Guy was successful & worked out of South Florida, and drove his truck up once to stay for the winter to hunt.

Be us, driving an old one lane logging road near the Cohutta, looking for (something) and ask a group of guys working on a pickup truck outside of a ramshackle cabin. We pull up asking for directions with Florida plates. LoL
>>
>>131639880
They're horrible..

I don't help.. I laugh.. sometimes really loud..
>>
>>131640329
LoL ... yep. That's what he used to say. Take 285 until it Dead-ends, then turn left ... LMAO.
>>
>>131597651
its sinking man, do you want to swim?
>>
>>131640438
The blacks who are farmers or children of farmers I never have had a single issue with. But you can't be lazy and farm, be it that you own the land or sharecrop.
>>
>>131640726

Dammit man!

I guess it really is tradition..

That's always been the answer I heard.. the challenge is for EVERYBODY to keep a straight face..
>>
File: IMG_1478.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>131596984
Took this in traffic the other day
>>
>>131641149
True! But it's easy, as he used to say, when you hate yankees
>>
LOL
OP ITT gets /pol/ to subtly admit that it's a culture thing and not a race thing.
Protip: It is a race thing.
>>
>>131640493
You're on your own with that!

Mountain folk don't play..

Hands in the air..
"Excuse me sir? Please don't shoot.."
>>
>>131641153
You have to laugh at niggers like this. They're doing it to piss off white people. It's their form of cultural appropriation. A while back niggers tried to bust into the Masons. Their form of forced integration to piss off whitey. That didnt work, of course, because niggers are unable to follow the by-laws of being a Mason.

Several years ago niggers started buying NASCAR leather jackets. #1, they're loud, attention getting clothes, full of sponsor patches & colors, which feeds the niggers incessant desire to be noticed, and #2, to piss off whitey.

Just laugh at niggers for being simple minded dumb asses.
>>
>>131641537
Sir, repeated, is the best course. Ha.
>>
>>131596984
"no"
Most of these riots/crime that black people bring happen in the south
>>
Dude what shit have you been smoking, southern blacks are the most violent out of all niggers. New Orleans, St. Louis, Phoenix, Memphis, NOVA, all shit because of uppity niggers.
Sure Chicago and Detroit are bad but outside of there and maybe New York and Philly the North is practically fine, the South is the home of the negro and they flourish in the heat like flies and malaria.
>>
File: 1497087141862.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1497087141862.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>131596984
Southern blacks are ghetto, but usually keep to themselves for the most part.Except for the city though....
>>
>>131641379
Don't be silly..

Of course it's a race thing.
But what fucking Yankees don't understand is neither side is going to retreat, or surrender.

Both sides are equally willing to die.

So you find a way to get along. You find something pleasant to say.

You already know
They already know

But if we don't create a problem, there likely won't be one.

Yankees refusing to interact, or even be pleasant, will cause a problem..

For them. Not me, I know how to be nice.
>>
>>131642008
I think this thread is more about them country niggers
>>
>>131601013
South Florida is not southern, dude. Most of Florida isn't really, save the panhandle areas. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>131642274
Agreed. NC here, in a bigger city W-S. Country black folks are awesome around here, it's when you start seeing street names like Patterson and Luther King that you need to turn around.
>>
>>131598940
wouldn't have to if they wouldn't beat, rape, and take all of your shit if you didn't
>>
Fwiw it's worth coal dark negros from like Georgia or south Carolina always seem like okay people, but the light skin mullatos raised in the various metropolises of the north east always seem to have a chip on their shoulder and up for baboonery

same with Caribbean blacks...the super dark are usually okay but the lighter their skin gets the more angry they become.
>>
>>131596984

>PEOPLE in the South are much more well-behaved than any other PEOPLE elsewhere in the US

It's just better down here desu. It's a shame we are full though. Yall come back now.
>>
>>131642836
>y'all come back now, ya hear?
>>
File: Dallas.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Dallas.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>131596984
actually yea.
blacks in south carolina are much more docile and know their place than anywhere else in this country that i have been.

there are still niggers but the majority of the niggers in SC are white.
>>
>>131602015
Two years ago I had to laugh my ass off.

Right after that kid shot up the Church, I instinctively knew book burnings & erasing history was soon to follow. I started collecting antique Confederate history books, and I went on a trip to Washington, GA to see that beautiful area & learn its important history tied to Robert Toombs & Alexander Stephens.

On the drive to A.H. Stephens State Park & Liberty Hall, the road is named for MLK. Too funny in itself, but on that road was 40 cinder block houses painted bright red, blue, green & yellow. Just God-Awful colors, and each house had 10 niggers milling about in the yard.
>>
>>131643052
>compound

Found the cuck.
>>
>>131642836
*ya, hear?
>>
>>131607481
Call me when it's spic free.
>>
>>131643167
???? explain? its too early to understanding what you're
>implying
>>
>>131642836
Or.. not...

Notice it's usually Yankees that stir this pot.. I would hate to see Atlanta chimp-out..

Yankees stay the fuck home, everything is so much better up there, you can put as much sugar on your grits as you want.. no one will laugh at you for it in new jersey.. and after you dump all that sugar on your grits, you can complain as loud as you want and no one will slap you sideways..

Stay home, where it's better..
>>
>>131643167
Let me guess you Nords still hunt with longbows, amirite? That's all you could contribute?
>>
>>131643316
A compound is far easier to handle than a recurve. A manly man should use a recurve, better your ways now.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>131643437

Go to mid town Atlanta and you will be served by countless smiling well dressed negros in some of the best restaurants in the country. It's not my cup of tea but to pretend like all of Atlanta is shit is silly.

But you are clearly missing one of the major points. We are absolutely covered in armed nationalists who would die for their land before running.

It's cozy down here buddy. No joke.
>>
>>131643437
I'd love to watch an Atlanta chimp-out, but I don't think it will happen. The niggers that are 1/2-way smart are too tied to all the Fortune 500 companies that employ them. The dumb niggers that live in SW Atlanta, Bolton, Bankhead, etc. would be the ones to watch.
>>
>>131615370

Is this a fucking joke? I'd love for you to tell that to the tourist that is currently in critical condition after being beat in the French Quarter streets by a wild pack of niggers a few days ago.

t. live 10 minutes away
>>
>>131599700
I live in Mississippi. Born and raised. We have the highest population of nigs in the country and what I can say is southern nigs are far and wide better than northern nigs. They look completely different too. I don't know how y'all get shit all over by the little nigs y'all have up north. All our nigs are at least 6' down here. Cornbread fed. But they're better behaved than y'all's nigs. I think it's because northen coons are struggling to find an identity; they feel alienated. Our nigs know who they are and where they come from.
>>
>>131643922
I'm from here..

I posted earlier that I work in Midtown, live in Henry County.. don't know how I lost that ID but it was me..

I don't have problems with black folk..

Atlanta is fine, but don't act like that's permanent.. the right incident and it would be real bad, real fast..

Never completely relax..
>>
>>131597110
All northerners are more easily offended, loud, and obnoxious
>>
>>131596984
Oh man..
Pu the chain on that hoe!
>>
>>131604005
OOOHHHH!!
NO WAY!
>>
>>131643922
I stopped going to Atlanta to party & play about 8 years ago. I knew every road & area, including *all* the bad ones, like the back of my hand. Smart enough to realize I was stupid, burning through my paycheck on fast women & booze, and bought land in West GA. Started focusing on financial security, food & water storage, guns & ammo, planting fruit & nut trees, and vegetable gardening. I'm still not where I want to be, but if the niggers do have a major chimp-out, I can hunker-down with ease.
Interestingly enough, my interest in "prepping" initially was motivated by an injury & loss of paycheck for a few months. Only then, did I wise-up to looming societal issues that could very well happen. I'm not stupid in that regard, but I'm rather glad my motivation was common sensed, instead of irrational fear.
>>
>>131596984

Actually, yes. Not in the cities in the south but the smaller towns. There were a few placed in Mississippi I went to and the black folks there were really nice, didn't have a criminal history, went to church and many of them actually claimed themselves as proud Confederates because they knew the true history about the northern aggression.
>>
>>131644477
They'll turn on you in a blink of an eye. Never ever ever think you have an ally in a nigger.
>>
>>131644477
this guy gets it

now change that flag boy
>>
>>131644896
smart man.
>>
>>131643963
I love Atlanta.. I don't want anything bad to happen there..

Most blacks I encounter are young and in school, or grown and getting lunch. Suits and ties.. not nightgown length t shirts..

There is an unspoken agreement.. don't fuck with one another, and everything will be alright.
>>
>>131596984
they're not
>>
>>131599867
All your "southern" shit either gets made or designed there. The south depends on Atlanta for everything from Co-cola to lumber to build thier houses.
>>
>>131645300
you are retarded. if the rural communities decided to boycott Atlanta, the entire city would starve in a week.

who do you think supplies the country with food and lumber? not cities you ignorant fuck. dont even respond
>>
>>131645064
Lol..
>>
>>131596984

All the uppity runaway niggers fled the South, what remained were the docile happy ones and the extremely lazy.
>>
>>131596984
Murder rate out of 100,000
>St. Louis, Mississippi 60.37 #1 in the USA
>Cape Town South Africa 60.77
>Tijuana Mexico 53.06
>>
>>131645465
Without cities none of the stuff you grow or chop every gets sold. It's not a competition retard.
>>
>>131645216
True. True.
I happen to see a lot of the low class blacks from time to time. They're just damn dumb.

Funny thing, my Grandfather used to say, leave them alone & they'll leave you alone.

I just get royally pissed at all the breaking & enterings. A few years ago it was wide-screen TVs. Then it was high dollar jeans. Then it was hair-weaves. The most recent murder of a CEO in Fayette County is just another in a string of incidents.

Around Blacks, Never Relax.
>>
>>131596984
Midwest nigs are god awful!
>>
>>131645891
The nigs are always whiter on the other side
>>
>>131645465
> grows corn and raises cattle and pigs
> thinks it instantly gets converted to food at a fast food restaurant or walmart without an urban factory or a board meeting in a big glass tower
who is the retard? Ruralists are conceited fucks who think they will "survive" without cities. Yeah, they will survive, but they won't have nearly the standard of living they have now.
>>
>>131596984
Yeah i would agree with this. Im in Texas, we tend to get along with Blacks. Unless they act racist, then we lash back at each other. works both ways.
>>
>>131646031
LoL. You must be a yankee with your high self righteous option of yourself. I grew up on a farm in West GA. We didn't have A/C until the 80's. The world could go to shit, the cities could burn, and it wouldn't matter one bit to me.
>>
>>131646031
we have butchers out here and many of us know how to process meat. i guarantee well be fine
>>
File: 1491199162648-0.jpg (44KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491199162648-0.jpg
44KB, 453x500px
>>131597968
>5'08"
Top Fucking Kek
>>
>>131596984
>Black people in the South are much more well-behaved than any other blacks elsewhere in the US

No. They still act like niggers. We just have an understanding in the South. White people don't come into nigger areas unless they (1) are looking to buy drugs or (2) women looking to get fucked. Niggers don't come into white areas.

It's not a perfect system but it works okay.
>>
>>131646418
275 lbs.
>>
>>131646431
Ayyo !!
>>
>>131646031
>thinking that cutting up a pig is something you need a factory for
Are you serious
>>
File: pepedab.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepedab.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>131598635
>another person from tech on /pol/
>>
>>131646400
But you probably still drive on roads paid for by the majority of your state that lives in cities and suburbs.
>>
>>131645853
My middle class neighborhood has 2 black families, and 10-15 Confederate flags flying.

We don't have break-ins..

We have a big empty lot where we go shooting.. and fix our ATVs.. (not at the same time)
lol, supposed to ride them there, but sadly no, somebody usually ends up breaking down and then it's a community fix-it project.
>>
>>131596984
I grew up in the south. There are just more of them, so you're bound to run into more of the rare "good ones". Even the most behaved nigger is still a <90 IQ subhuman who operates on the first level of morality. Around blacks never relax
>>
>>131643501
oh i have a recurve. thats the one the wife bought me for my birthday.

>sorry i forgot the bow was in this pic your the first person to make a comment about that since i started posting this pic 4 years ago.
>>
>>131647037
you are a faggot. back to pleebbit road cuck
>>
>>131647132
Is that y'all riding 4-wheelers through my land on Saturday nights to go mud-bogging? That's not y'all back there shooting guns, is it?

Seriously, I don't mind if it is, but Park the ATV at sunset, will you? I get up at 4:30am. Geez.
>>
>>131621678
It's humble and dignified existence with gainful employment vs nigga mode ghetto shooting for the rights to the corner.
>>
>>131646031
I'll take my chances in the country, with the farmers.. and the wells..
>>
>>131615370
>its beautiful
It was filthy as fuck, looked like Mexico (not even joking)
>few black people
I drove through the downtown area. Every single person I saw from the thousands walking around was black.
>>
>>131648280
there have been 3 attacks in 4 days. dont listen to him. New Orleans is the worst city in the state

i wouldnt even visit right now
>>
>>131596984
Can confirm. I'm from South Carolina and they are for the most part more chill than their northern and western counterparts.
>>
>>131647445
Well sir, it might be..

We don't shoot after dark, that's not us..

Those boys duct taped flashlights to the ATVs that didn't come with lights.. but that didn't turn out to work as good as it sounded like it would..

Considerably more fixing than riding.. many a wrench lost out there..

I'll sure tell them though, with those ATVs being in such a state, they really have no call to be out in the dark..
>>
>>131596984
nope
>>
>>131596984
To an extent, though it's most true outside the cities.

Of course, everyone is better behaved outside the cities.

>>131597296
If you read studies from the early 20th Century, they were actually assimilating and becoming industrious far more rapidly in the north due to the pressures of industrialism and the general impersonal nature of city life.

The welfare state absolutely ruined that status quo.
>>
>>131648369
I used to go to burlesque festivals in NOLA. A woman & me were targeted for a mugging while walking down Decatur Street after a show. Three niggers took off running when they realized I was fully prepared to fight back. It caught them off guard. I hate niggers. Fucking beggars are everywhere along Canal Street at night.
>>
>>131596984
Southern failifornia reporting in. As already stated nogs are barbarous creatures in my area, But one thing I've found odd is how the actual Africans act here.

Take my antecedol shit with a grain of salt, But most of them didn't act like niggers and went as far to have a distaste for them as much as I do.

Used to work with this behemoth Nigerian dude who was at least 6'8" and darker than night at a casino long ago. He was security and took great pleasure in man handling rowdy nigs. We often spoke about how most of the nigs in this area are uncivilized beasts and should "stop acting like children who need a beating" as my co worker once said.
>>
Black folk in compacted cities tend to be lazy, ghetto niggers. Further out in the country part/smaller towns you'll run into salt of the earth/country black folk.
>>
>>131648511
The shooting happens on weekend afternoons. I don't mind kids having redneck fun. I did it myself. But doing it at midnight is dumb. Especially when I have to be awake in four hours. You've got me wondering. I can see more fiddling with headlights through the woods, than I hear riding. Damn thundering sound reminds me Rome GA Dirt Track.
>>
>>131649283
Or should I say, Seven Flags Speedway.
>>
>>131649283
Yes sir,
Of course!
I understand..

We're in Henry County.. ?
>>
>>131608118

I bet at least 4 of the 4.2 for Wisconsin is all blacks and mexicans in Milwaukee
>>
>>131608152

bullshit...they all sleep until 11 or noon
>>
>>131601084
Your nigs are retarded, ours are violent and retarded.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.