[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many million dollars do you think Shareblue wasted trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: mmmyeah.png (63KB, 591x331px) Image search: [Google]
mmmyeah.png
63KB, 591x331px
There isn't enough money in the world to change this beautiful atrocity.
>>
Who knows Obama probably gave them 100,000,000$ from a company in exchange for them not paying the 1,000,000,000$ fine
>>
40M this year was the fundraising goal.

Forget how much failed CTR cost lol.
>>
>>131594586
Not enough obviously
>>
File: Investment.jpg.jpg (13KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
Investment.jpg.jpg
13KB, 333x187px
They receive millions if not billions in contributions and it is all money down a rat hole, which is beautiful. Rich liberals need to have their money taken, and burned.
>>
>>131594586
What do you mean with this past-tense shit?.
bitch they still here
I am not going to believe all the misused merchant photos and high stormfag thread ratio is all reddit infact i bet the reddit bullshit was made up to sneak brocks degenerates in.
>>
>>131594586
No amount of money can match the amount of hubris they have.
>>
>>131595773
which is all hilarious as they could just give that money to help poor minorities but instead pay to influence websites who will never bend at the knee.
>>
>>131594586
After taking over CTR, the debt, after funding, is -$24m

No one knows who's going to pay it, and the upper management is still flipping shit. The worker bees are still unaware.

Our issue right now is government funded, so I suggest hunkering down and prepare for an even larger influx of leftist and reddit bullshit. Only the strong shall survive
>>
>>131594586
I don't know, but they complained long and hard about the Koch brothers and then went and did the same thing x1000.
>>
>>131594586
Money means nothing to the Rothschild's.
>>
>>131594586
aka /pol/ bringing food to the table for thousands of Americans.
Keep on the good deeds lads
>>
I heard one of ShareBlue's major funders is China. Remember, insiders tell us that the Russia, Russia scam is to distract from the criminal collusion Democrats and the Deep State have with China. As we speak Trudeau is selling off Canada to the Chinese-including Defence Systems. Think about it. Wake up everybody. Russia is NOT the enemy. China is . The arrest last week for espionage of an American selling secrets to China is just the tip of the iceburg. They have a very powerful Mafia in China and just like the Deep State and Khazarian Mafia in America, they control all the politicians. They NEED Americans to be divided because United We Stand-Divided We Fall. That is ShareBlue's and Antifa and the rest's role in the destruction of American patriotism and social fabric.
>>
>>131600018
That's an understatement.
>>
Quite funny actually

There used to be a lot of shill threads. The majority were easily discovered as shilling so the cunts changed their tactics. Eventually, a few autists inflitrated their discord and realeased their plans. They probably realized that they lost at that point so they just gave up. I still see some shill threads every now and then
>>
File: shareblue.png (261KB, 549x291px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue.png
261KB, 549x291px
Employee #59300-R you were supposed to slide these threads, not comment in them. Meet in the conference room tomorrow at 9:30 AM so we can ensure you understand what is expected of you in the future. This is your first written warning.
>>
Their money was converted to salt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.