[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White bodybuilder who is proud to be white moves to Thailand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 62

White bodybuilder who is proud to be white moves to Thailand, says white people have "sold themselves out" - doesnt want to be associated with western white people anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vLu8_51TU

why havent you moved to Thailand yet /pol?
>>
>>131591308
I wouldnt do that, but dont really blame him
>>
Yes because Thai people are not selling themselves out.
>>
File: cia_motivational_poster.png (187KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
cia_motivational_poster.png
187KB, 1032x774px
>>131591308
>>
>>131591308
>dark curly hair
>"im a white man"
>talks about cuckolding
bet he thought working out would make white women flock to him, probably has a small dick
>>
>>131591308
the only reason to go to Thailand is to fuck ladyboys.
>>
>>131591308
>white people have lost respect for themselves
>that's why I moved to Thailand to fuck ladyboys

get a load of this guy
>>
Is there a more insecure person than this mother fucker?
>>
>>131592234
>>131592239
ladyboy hivemind
>>
>>131592234
I wanted to go to Thailand to learn Muay Thai, no interest in lady boys. Asians disgust me in an aesthetic sense.
>>
File: 1498418026956.jpg (113KB, 684x726px) Image search: [Google]
1498418026956.jpg
113KB, 684x726px
>>131591308
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>131591308
>white people have lost their self respect
>therefore I no longer respect white people

At least he's consistent, I guess.
>>
>>131592234
>>131592239

Ladyboys are the best and no amount of autistic screeching nazis will stop it.
>>
I'm in the same boat as this guy - the video definitely resonated with me.
>>
File: gender_revolution.jpg (113KB, 890x680px) Image search: [Google]
gender_revolution.jpg
113KB, 890x680px
>>131592833
>implying he's not speaking the truth
>>
>>131592952

you like to suck their feminine penises?

and tell yourself you arent gay after?
>>
>>131593157
yea he's a power bottom
>>
He's not wrong.

But, I don't think he gets out much.
The shit you see on the internet and TV about white guilt doesn't exist outside of the media; in the real world, unless you live in like Brooklyn or something.
>>
>>131592805
i dont believe it.
>>
>>131593453

Where out in your missouri town?Have you seen Europe lately burger? white guilt has allowed millions of migrants in there and will receive billions of gibbs on the white mans back

fuck off
>>
no game manlet guido
>>
File: Poyd Treechada.jpg (71KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
Poyd Treechada.jpg
71KB, 800x435px
>>131593601
They pass as women better than anyone in the world.
>>
>>131591308
>why
because it's too fucking hot and the language and people are disgusting.
>>
>>131591308
Thai people are shit-tier Asians, desu.
>>
>>131593721
That dude chick is literally hotter than every girl i've ever known or seen irl, provided she's actually a dude as you say. I know Thailand have lots of traps, but that is absurd and unbelievable.
>>
>>131591308
Holy fuck. Literally me.

Im a somewhat successful, fit and (I guess now former) White Nationalist and took my first trip to Thailand last year. Was planning on going back later this year and buying, yes buying, a condo there, and completely starting a new life there before Trumps term is up in 2020. I feel exactly the same way as this guy does. White people have completely lost their way, and one of the most glaring faults of being a White Nationalist is that its OTHER WHITES- especially white women- are the ones who most viciously attack you for your views. It makes you wonder over time for what reason you keep fighting for your race when theyre the ones who are the first and most vicious to shut you down.

Meanwhile, Asia continues to move forward and invest in itself. The homogeneous communities, the sense of pride, the way they dress, the desire to improve yourself and your country are all still alive and well in Asia, including Thailand.

I thought I was only one who felt this way, nice to know Im not alone. Ill have to meet up with this guy and have a beer on my next trip.
>>
>>131594305

fuck yeah dude white women are pretty much worthless and retarded.

but why would you give up on whites completely like this dude instead of trying to change it?
>>
>>131594305
Thailand, a country entirely reliant on prostitution and transgenderism for its GDP is "trad"

fuck off guys
>>
>>131591308
cant really blame him, i'd do the same if i could

>but ofc im not even white given my flag, even tho im whiter than 95% of /pol/
>>
>>131594305
>I'm a white nationalist
>that's why I'm moving to Thailand and not Estonia, Czech, Hungary, or Belarus

kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_4934.png (535KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4934.png
535KB, 750x1334px
>>131591308
This is fucking awesome. Also I got trips with my like. Praise Kek!
>>
>>131594783
t. Never been to Thailand and believes all the negative western press that all of Thailand is a giant slum full of ladyboys and pedophiles

PROTIP: theres a reason the media paints Thailand in such a strong negative light- (((they))) dont want you to go there for a reason.
>>
>>131595135
Please. Some of the governments are strong willed, but the people still all worship the EU as the be all, end all. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
>>
I find it pretty silly to absorb your genes into another race because your race let you down. That's called giving up. You don't ever give up, you skate til the fucking whistle.
>>
>>131595366
I know people that have been there, in fact 99% of westerners that do only go for kids, traps or cheap hoes

t.one of the above
>>
No one says Im proud to be <blank>,
Only sadlife pussy faggots want to go around saying that gay shit.
Everyones proud innately.
This guy is a super cuck who got trolled all the way to thailand.
That or he likes sucking tranny dick
>>
>>131591308
hahahaha what a cop out to get on the thai juice lmao what a fucking faggot
>>
sounds more like he lost his own self-respect
fucking loser has to take advantage of 3rd worlders to feed his ego
>>131595366
(((they))) don't want you to move to a 3rd world country ruled by a king with aids? yeah sounds something on their agenda to do

yes thailand is a beautful country with beautiful monuments and rich history. it's a shame the only reason why westernes go there is to fuck whores, trannies, and kids
>>
>>131593706
White guilt exists in a small amount of square footage relative to every western country, but has the densest population. In 85% of American land, PC cucks hold no real sway over the people. The problem is the remaining 15% ties or overrides the 85% due to their being way more people in the cities they live.
>>
>>131595671
to think your ancestor's fought countless wars only for their descendants to give up because they think others lack "self-respect"
>>
>>131594305
>>>131593836 (OP)
I think the same, I am in Taiwan for similar reasons, I feel much more respected here.
Still, when I go home (Europe) I am an activist for nationalism and anti-EU
>>
>>131594542
Let me tell you something about Thailand my friend that you are probably unaware of, and part of the reason I wish to transition there...

Thailand, IME, and as further confirmed by the OP's video, is a prime recruitment ground for White Nationalists. The vast majority of western tourists in Thailand are people who are absolutely sick of (((western society)))- feminism, liberals, misandry, fag rights, pink haired freaks, masculine white women, Muslims, over-legislation, the increasingly high cost of living, etc- you name the /pol/ topic of the day and there are literally dozens of white tourists that are a stone throws away from your hotel who all feel extremely passionate about it. These are not your typical "beta weaboo" types either- quite a few are just succesful guys who made their riches and are looking to get away from the bullshit, others are Chads who come to Thailand for the easy access to steroids (no doubt like the guy in the OP) and other are characters looking to slip under the radar for various different reasons.

They all have one thing in common though- that life in the west is complete and utter shit (oh yeah, and the easy/cheap Thai pussy too).

Finding right wing, white nationalist leaning tourists in Thailand is like shooting fish in a barrel.

My dream, and its a big one, would be to start some sort of group over there. Not just white nationalist- but a nationalist group for anybody concerned about their respective race or culture, with a leaning towards white and asian issues, particularly when it comes to globalism and Islam. Oh yeah- Islam- Thailand and Buddhist SEA is VERY anti-Islam. Thailand has a very pesky problem with their minority Malaysian Muslims in the south of Thailand and they are constantly comitting acts of terror on innocent non-Muslim Thai's routinely. In neighboring Myanmar, there are nationalist, militant Buddhists who formed political parties and militias to deal with their Muslim problem over there...
>>
File: 0045dbf4.jpg (39KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
0045dbf4.jpg
39KB, 500x672px
>>131591308
He is right, but he could take the redpill and join the alt-right, he doesn't have to disavow his race.
>>
File: come home white man.jpg (369KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
come home white man.jpg
369KB, 933x1400px
>>131591308
liar

he's in Thailand because the hormones are cheap as fuck and readily available
>ripzyzz
also: because being white in an azn country gives you a massive boost with getting pussy, asian girls consider white guy an upgrade and if you look good and aren't a regard, you can have your pick of the hot ones.
they're also more traditional as far as male/female roles go and understand their place in a relationship, unlike feminism and marxism indoctrinated girls in the Western world
>>
>>131595127
What is your eye color and hair color?
>>
File: 5.jpg (170KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
170KB, 600x400px
>>131597322
>the west is lost because all these damn immigrates and shitty culture
>immigrate to thailand, putting money into the sex and drug trade

face you faggot, it was never about "white nationalism"
it was always about self-indulgence
>>
>>131596061
t. got all my information on Thailand from the Hangover 2

Go ahead and keep believing the media guys. Its not like they havent outright lied about and exagerated everything else were told to believe,
>>
>>131597142
Get the fuck out of here faggot. You don't belong in my country. Go back to Europe.
>>
>>131591308
hypocrite
>>
>>131597632
Yeah youre right! I should just stay here in the west and be miserable and eventually get divorced cucked because some anonymous retard on a Kurish chair building Slack channel told me to!

So what if I have fun and indulge a little in the process while in Thailand? Its OK for white women to slurp dozens of nigger dicks though, right? I should just sit here and wait for these old, used up mudsharks to come around to the idea of white nationalism, right?
>>
>>131597322
>sick of tranny fag rights
>moves to thailand
>>
>>131597472
green eyes, ginger until 15 to the point of being bullied for hair colour and freckles, now dark brown hair

for what ive seen in everything related to /pol/ pictures, i'm the 1%
>>
File: 1313306245518.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1313306245518.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>131597654
Okay, dude. red pill me
Tell me all the great things white people are doing for Thailand, and how they're saying western culture by moving there.
>My dream, and its a big one, would be to start some sort of group over there.
hope it ends like Jonestown
>>131598057
Everywhere in the world is relatively miserable you spoiled faggot. And it was a lot worse for your ancestors (maybe not the boomers) but worse. Things are a lot better for you now, so maybe start to try to make the world a better place instead of looking for a safe space
>So what if I have fun and indulge a little in the process while in Thailand?
I'd say it means you have no credibility, since you have no principles.
>Its OK for white women to slurp dozens of nigger dicks though, right?
No, but white women are the least likely to abandon their men.
> I should just sit here and wait for these old, used up mudsharks to come around to the idea of white nationalism, right?
what does white nationalism even mean to you?
1488, or "I'm white and want to be worshiped, I don't care if my kids aren't white it's all about ME ME ME"
>>
File: 1495455631562.jpg (93KB, 1485x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495455631562.jpg
93KB, 1485x667px
>>131598557

>>131598057
>>
>>131597322
There is also the Muslim problem not too far away in the southern Philippines and Duterte is literally fighting ISIS right now as we speak.

Any one of these scenarios is ripe for a break out and rise to the spotlight for the proper nationalist organization who wishes to assist those in whatever way possible to take action against these issues. Unlike the faggot cucks of the West, Asia is full-on fucking ready TODAY to tackle their Muslim problem.

Another thing worthy of note is that Thailand has never fallen under colonial rule, even as literally every other country around them did. They are and always have been completely free of globalist rule. George Soros is also formally recognized as a criminal over there. Thailand has also routinely denied various Commie refugee infestations from war torn Vietnam and Khmer Rouge Cambodia over the years, as well as "victimized" Muslims from Myanmar (even with pressure on them from Obama).

Thailand could indeed be the start of something big. Someone just needs to put the puzzle pieces together.
>>
>>131598211
>all of Thailand is the equivalent to some back alley road in Pattaya

Thailand is super fucking conservative outside its (((western media promoted))) red light areas.
>>
>>131591308
I am half white and I am doing this with Taiwan.

He is right.

The blackpill is the Alt-Right is the last gasp of whites in the US. The last chance they had was in the 90s but were shut down by OKC. Whites need to get used to living as a diaspora, when 75% of of the 60% remaining american whites are boomers on heroin or pozzed up shitlibs ready to die for niggers.
>>
>>131599440
>I am half white in Taiwan
>Whites need to get used to living as a diaspora

Yea.. no
>>
>>131599260
>Duterte is literally fighting ISIS right now as we speak
he's also killing drug dealers, the very people who profit from your sexpating. with them gone how will you have that!?
>They are and always have been completely free of globalist rule
that's why it's the number #1 hotspot for the world's pedophiles
if you want to see a monarchy that is free from globalist rule look at Bhutan. a place that isn't where people go to "(s)expat"
>>131599440
you're not even white
rethink your allies, you will always be seen as lesser

if you had any respect for Thailand and what they do you'd stay the fuck out
>>
File: Antifa-Austin-380x218.jpg (22KB, 380x218px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa-Austin-380x218.jpg
22KB, 380x218px
>>131593706
US has 40M at least.
We win
>>
How to avoid white genocide:
>get whites to leave white countries and move to thailand
>marry thai women
>have mongrel babies
>....?
>>
File: 1497202666501.jpg (344KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1497202666501.jpg
344KB, 1600x1067px
>>131599888
altright logic
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
58KB, 625x626px
>>131593959
>>
File: alberteinsteinq.jpg (104KB, 1023x625px) Image search: [Google]
alberteinsteinq.jpg
104KB, 1023x625px
>>131591308
>>
>>131599822
My wife is taiwanese.

My kids will look asian as I am half.

And yes, the demographic situation is out of control in America, whites cant even get a fucking 90 day visa ban without the judiciary burning down. How the fuck are you going to stop the spic hordes? Niggers are leveling out, and muslims have been slowed down. Poo in loos are out of control, chinks are holding steady.

Meanwhile whites are hooked on drugs, christcuck proddie religion, or pozzed up faggot liberalism.

If only you knew how bad things really were for your people.
>>
File: afwm.jpg (58KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
afwm.jpg
58KB, 500x665px
>>
>>131600258
fuck off literal chink
>>
>>131598557
Well, they had enough balls and enough introspection to take a look around them and realize how shit the west is, then book a plane ticket to a whole new country on what might as well be an entire different planet to live out the rest of their days, not knowing what awaits on the other side, just to get away from all this tyrannical bullshit.

That takes more balls and more courage than some faggot neckbeard droning on about muh morals and muh principles on some anime imageboard. You would be too much of a coward to do anything to change your current situation, you are content with nothing more than just whining on the internet about your problems instead of actively improving your quality of life and in-turn those around you as well.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 276x182px
>>131597322
They))) Thailand will soon be on /Pol/ saying get these yeti whiggers outta here!!!!!
Reeeeeee Ee E
>>
File: Making America Lift Again.jpg (125KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Making America Lift Again.jpg
125KB, 800x533px
>>131591308

>tfw i want to hop on the juice & slay qt Asians
>>
>>131600378
Enjoy living as a diaspora, I wish I could do more to help. I didn't choose to be born this way, so don't fault me for it. I will continue to advocate for whites behind the scenes and make sure they fill positions in my company.
>>
>>131592234
ladyboys are pretty hot senpai, saw them in person when I was there and christ they look better than some white models
>>
>>131593706
Western Europe isn't the west anymore
It's an Islamic caliphate
The only places that are "the west" now is America, Straya, and Canada(for now).
This guy clearly isn't American because if he was he wouldn't run off to Thailand when he's got a great trumpen america to love for the next 8 years
>>
>>131600491
funny how your points started with
>we need to create a white nationalist state in thailand!
to
>so what if i'm a self-indulgent degenerate! western women are worse! (when they're less likely to mix)
to
>fuck you i'm actually brave

really takes a hero to run away than stay and fight
you're no better than all those "refugees" plaguing Europe
>>
>>131591308
#polxit
>>
>>131591308
Is he a white man?
Because if he is then I am too
>>
>says white people have "sold themselves out"
Says the guy who moved to a country full of women who'll only fuck him because he's tall, foreign, and presumably has money
>>
File: yf.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
yf.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>
>>131601108

>Checked the flag

adds up stay cuck'd
>>
>>131599822
With the exception of steroids, Thailand has stricter drug laws than the US by far. Years in prison for a marijuana spliff, ecigs and even protein powder is illegal, and if you get caught smuggling drugs into the country (even weed) you will receive the death sentence (and with this new king, there will probably be no more merciful pardons after spending 15+ years of your life in a Thai prison).

>pedofiles
Thailand cracked down on that ages ago. All the pedos fucked off to Cambodia a long time ago. God help you if the boys in brown catch you with a girl under the age of 18, you are royally FUCKED. Bars are routinely inspected to ensure all staff is 18+.

>Bhutan
A third world tier shithole with no infrastructure. Have fun with that. You would see Thailand is actually a very developed country with decent infrastucture in the cities if you actually had ever been there and stopped believing bullshit media lies.
>>
>>131601486
>With the exception of steroids, Thailand has stricter drug laws than the US by far. Years in prison for a marijuana spliff, ecigs and even protein powder is illegal, and if you get caught smuggling drugs into the country (even weed) you will receive the death sentence (and with this new king, there will probably be no more merciful pardons after spending 15+ years of your life in a Thai prison).
oh well that's good, but not sure how much they'd like to bend the law for foreigners, and how much the foreigners still plague the land
>Thailand cracked down on that ages ago. All the pedos fucked off to Cambodia a long time ago. God help you if the boys in brown catch you with a girl under the age of 18, you are royally FUCKED. Bars are routinely inspected to ensure all staff is 18+.
yet it still has the problem, and it's still a destination for sex tourism
>A third world tier shithole with no infrastructure. Have fun with that. You would see Thailand is actually a very developed country with decent infrastucture in the cities if you actually had ever been there and stopped believing bullshit media lies.
I'm not moving to Bhutan. I don't move to 3rd world countries because to feel like a big fish in a small pond

If you had any respect for Thailand you'd fuck off
>>
>>131600803
Your crusty cheeto fingers are not fighting anything except a heart attack you fucking faggot. Just stop.

And I consider it more of a tactical retreat and regrouping, much like how the Nationalists fled mainland China for Taiwan, with plans to reclaim and return to mainland China in the future when the time is right.
>>
>>131601788
>Your crusty cheeto fingers are not fighting anything except a heart attack you fucking faggot. Just stop.
ad hominem already?
>And I consider it more of a tactical retreat and regrouping, much like how the Nationalists fled mainland China for Taiwan, with plans to reclaim and return to mainland China in the future when the time is right.
regrouping? you're not in a fucking army. you're some asshole who thought life was to hard in the west
what the fuck are you even gonna do when you "regroup"
>>
>>131591308
> white people have lost their self respect.
> goes to thailand cuz they're more respetable?

It's either he's being ironic or just can't see there are alot of dregs in each other's society... Or he just wanna fuck ladyboys.

No amount of blaming your own race can justify your urge to fuck ladyboys m8.Fucking yellow fevered white men.
>>
>>131601786
>tourists do not get off from drug charges, they are the number one offense for foreign incarceration in Thailand
>no Thailand does not have a pedophile problem, and they havent in over a decade
>Thailand is not a third world country, not even officially

What other blind accusations about Thailand are you going throw at me next? Youre starting to sound like a butthurt, middle-aged white woman with some of these stereotypes, its almost comical.
>>
>>131601911
Plenty of like minded individuals in Thailand. It all starts with going outside, meeting people, exchanging ideas and socializing. Something youre probably utterly incapable of doing.
>>
>>131602480
>Plenty of like minded individuals in Thailand. It all starts with going outside, meeting people, exchanging ideas and socializing.

Yea man those BBQs we gonna have with our thai wives reminiscing about our shitposting on /pol/ are really gonna make a difference
>>
>>131602305
wow more ad hominem
Thailand still has a sex tourism problem and is plagued by Westerners
>>131602480
>Something you're probably utterly incapable of doing.
project much?
how about your take your own advice and do it in America
Siamese people don't really have much reason to give a shit about the faith of the West. So you must mean share ideas with all the "white nationalists" who ran away there. What are you even gonna do?
>>
>>131602480
>Something youre probably utterly incapable of doing

>I keep getting BTFO because my arguments are shit and my logic is flawed
>I know, I'll just imply he's a shut in NEET......hehehe
>>
>>131602480
> have to go outside the country to socialize and exchanging ideas.

So when will you go back to america davido-san?
>>
>>131591308
Because no waves.

T. Californian
>>
>>131592214

t. low-test blonde fag
>>
>>131591308
>why havent you moved to Thailand yet /pol?
Only pedophiles move to Thailand.
>>
>>131603236
it would make more sense to move to the philippines at this point.
>>
>>131591562
This
Hes abandoning as a defeatist faggot, muscles dont make him not a pussy
>>
>>131603457
As long as you don't do drugs. you're 30% safe.

Because 70% of danger comoes from you you being a foreigner and worse if you're a white guy because you guys are scam magnets and usually a target for home invasion here.
>>
>>131591308
Thais have an average IQ of 88-90.
>>
>>131602828
Yeah, you and your sperg Kekistani rallies are really going to be the saviors of the white race! Were all counting on you!

>>131602896
Yes, right wing, nationalist leaning whites are a lot more concentrated in Thailand. Much easier to find like minded people in that regard in Thailand than in this big ass country. Nationalist, militant, anti-Muslim Buddhist monks in neighboring Myanmar have also openly stated they would meet with western nationalists and assist in ways to help push back against Islamic influence. Thais also have major problems with Muslims in the south.

And who gives a fuck about sex tourism you moralfag, future divorce cuck? You know who benefits the most from Thai sex tourism? Thais. If they didnt, they wouldve scrapped it by now. There is big money to be made in places like Pattaya, even by western standards.
>>
>>131594305
and you're ruining their homogeneity, you hypocrite
>>
>>131603797
yea you're now advocating in favor of sex tourism which you denied it even existed up to this point

>moralfag
I'm glad you're finally being honest... and good riddance.

How are you any different from your average normie racemixer again?
>>
>>131604028
I never said theres no sex tourism. I said theres no pedophiles you illiterate retard.
>>
>>131591308
Please tell me that isn't a man.
>>
>>131591308
so he joins a whole throng of other pussy white dudes that couldn't cut it in the US and move to Asia to play out their white supremacist fantasies.

Does he not notice that the idea of white privilege and hatred against whites is still hotly contested? The left hasn't completely won out on identity politics or this part of the culture war.

The dude had a meltdown because he couldn't cling to an identifying class as strongly as he'd like to, as evidenced by the weak need to identify himself as "bodybuilder in Thailand". Wow dude, super cool way to define yourself. You're definitely not insecure at all, definitely very capable of handling ambiguity and are totally not mentally unstable.
>>
>>131603642
thank you for making me a fattie feel great. I know i shouldnt, but the logic has always made sense. That other than the world muscle men lifitng car dudes most natty ripped guys are homo pussies right guys?
>>
>>131603010
>you keep getting BTFO because I say so

How? By throwing around baseless stereotypes like a butthurt middle aged white woman which are easily refuted?
>>
>>131591308
This guy is a fucking pussy and he is the "cuck" he speaks about so negatively. If he wasn't a bitch he would be fighting for white people, masculinity, and Western Civilization here in the west. We need masculine white nationalists here if we are succeed. Yet he chooses to pussy the fuck out and go to Thailand like the cuck hedonist he is. He should be killed.
>>
>>131603797
>Yes, right wing, nationalist leaning whites are a lot more concentrated in Thailand
i thought we already established these aren't nationalist. they're cowards who gave up.
>Much easier to find like minded people in that regard in Thailand than in this big ass country
not really, it's not much larger than britian
>Nationalist, militant, anti-Muslim Buddhist monks in neighboring Myanmar have also openly stated they would meet with western nationalists and assist in ways to help push back against Islamic influence
yeah like you're gonna do shit to help them. They don't fucking need you. if anything you're part of the problem
>Thais also have major problems with Muslims in the south.
and what are you even going to do? you ran away from your own muslims.

>And who gives a fuck about sex tourism you moralfag, future divorce cuck?
lol why do you give a shit how many niggers white women fuck?
>You know who benefits the most from Thai sex tourism? Thais.
yes children of whores always turn out to become scientists and doctors
>If they didnt, they wouldve scrapped it by now. There is big money to be made in places like Pattaya, even by western standards.
yeah shitty countries usually have problems with getting rid of degeneracy
>>
>>131604199
>I said there's no pedophiles
notice these articles aren't even that old
>>
Who cares, when someone creates a virus that attacks the molecular cell structure of people based on dna that comes to down to race everything will be okay.
>>
>>131597758
He's in Thailand, not Taiwan, you faggot.
>>
File: Butthurt 1.jpg (62KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt 1.jpg
62KB, 576x720px
>>131602305
>>131604428
>if I say you sound like a butthurt middle aged white woman then that will make you lose credibility and distract from me getting BTFO
>>
>>131592234
>>131592239
lel
>>
this thread is pretty good
>>
>>131604428
>How? By throwing around baseless stereotypes like a butthurt middle aged white woman which are easily refuted?
you do see the irony in this post don't you?
>>
>>131603797
>You know who benefits the most from Thai sex tourism? Thais. If they didnt, they wouldve scrapped it by now. There is big money to be made in places like Pattaya, even by western standards.

You guys are the reason that industry flourished the first place. Instead of women working hard to become somwthing, they whore themselves out to you guys thinking that white guys are fucking lottery tickets.

Most whtie guys leave their hapa offspring to their asian women and never come back too.

This sums up the nigger altitude you guys are always complaining about.
>>
>>131604638
>ONE guy who was a pedophile back in the UK
>immedately gets arrested by Thai police

What exactly is the problem? Sounds like Thai police are doing a great job, as usual.
>>
>>131604802
t. butthurt middle-aged white woman
>>
>>131594305
Sad.

You run away from your people when they are sick because it's easier to destroy your bloodline than to try and fix it.

Don't be a dog, anon.
>>
File: 1492553339605-1.jpg (7KB, 132x235px) Image search: [Google]
1492553339605-1.jpg
7KB, 132x235px
"HEY GUYS IM A WHITE GUY THAT COULD GET ABSOLUTELY NO PUSSY AT HOME THATS WHY I MOVED TO THAILAND SO I FEEL LIKE A NORMAL MAN SHOULD FEEL, EVEN IF THEY JUST WANT ME FOR THE MONEY AND STATUS A WHITE GUY CAN BRING THEM AND EVEN IF I STILL HAVE LIKE 0 CHARISMA"

This guy is such a loser.
>>
>>131605077
what is your problem with pedophilia?
are you some kind of moralfag?
>>
>>131605077
one?
these are several
and most of these guys are getting arrested in their home country
>>
>>131591308
Bet he's only been there for 6 momths
>>
>>131605014
Yeah ok, its all white peoples fault.

Not the government, police, bar owners, pimps, local mafia, japanese/korean big money spenders or even the hookers local boyfriend who are all in on the action as well- but just white people. Right...
>>
>>131600803
This
>>
>>131605170
stop posting this I'm on /nofap/
>>
>>131605533
Those bar owners, local mafias, government people that getting bribed are the result of you guys fucking pouring in money to these retards and you guys fuel that market for several decades now.

But i guess ignorance is bliss , huh?
>>
>>131604429
How exactly should he be fighting for whites, masculinity, and the West? What are you doing to fight for all of the above? Don't give the 'I-I'll start a family and have lots of white children' bullshit. What are you doing right now? You are sitting on an imageboard with one hand wrapped around your dick and the other picking your ass. You aren't doing shit so why are you expecting someone else to fight your battles for you? He saw the way the wind was blowing and he knew that weak little shits like you would be the first to stick him on the front lines as a meat shield. Fuck off. If you want to actually fight against the tides then maybe you should do something. Start a youtube channel, organize a pro-West rally, anything other than sitting around and telling off other people for doing something, even if that something is just hightailing it to a new country.
>>
>>131605533
nigger it's literally white rich people that literally hop on a plane and literally pay them for sex
>>
>>131605533
>corruption doesn't exist
>shitty countries are always good at stopping crime
>>
File: looksjustlikeme.jpg (45KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
looksjustlikeme.jpg
45KB, 650x400px
>>131591308
Reminder: literally only beta males go for gooks
>>
>>131605388
So moral of the story is: if you want to be a pedophile, dont go to Thailand, you will go to jail. Whats the problem?
>>
>>131591308
I am a sucker for feminine Thai penis.
>>
I got blackpilled. And I found out I might be a quarter hispanic. And 1/16 dined. So for the sake of my progeny if the white race dies and the purity of the white race if the white race triumphs, I am self deporting to Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil and marrying a woman there and allow myself to be assimilated. And as for my kids should only take 1-2 generations to be hispanic. My bloodline will live on in the hispanic race long after (((they))) eliminate the white race, first by mixing, and eventually actual genocide.
>>
>>131605872
pedophile sex tourism is illegal world wide, it doesn't matter where you do it. you will get arrested in your home country if you get caught
but that doesn't mean people still try
if bad things would go away if we make them illegal the world would have no problems
>>
the place to get the prettiest women in SEA is not even Thai but Phillipines
yall missing the real fun

>>131605642
get fucked bitch
>>
>>131606023
are these women a meme or do they really go around (un)dressed like fucking indias with paint on their face and shit
>>
>>131605731
>How exactly should he be fighting for whites, masculinity, and the West
be a good example of what it means to be a white man
>You aren't doing shit so why are you expecting someone else to fight your battles for you?
he's not the one saying white people lost their self respect by running away to thailand
>Start a youtube channel, organize a pro-West rally, anything other than sitting around and telling off other people for doing something, even if that something is just hightailing it to a new country.
that's good, but part of a good movement is to tell people acting out of line that they're retards
>>
>>131606137
im pretty sure the pictures you see are actually models
who've probably never even shitten in the woods
>>
File: youcantstealmydoubles.png (228KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
youcantstealmydoubles.png
228KB, 604x403px
>>131606137
they do exist but you gotta lurk hard to find them
why dont u come here and give it a try? u might find one
>>
>>131605731
>>You aren't doing shit so why are you expecting someone else to fight your battles for you?
Nigger you have ONE JOB:
marry a white woman and have normal children.
IN ADDITION to that you should help the cause, but we got already plenty of "do as I say not as I do degenerate racemixers" around
>>
>>131606169
>that's good, but part of a good movement is to tell people acting out of line that they're retards
Screw off, you sound like a Jewish commie.
>be a good example of what it means to be a white man
At the very least I can agree with this but that's the bare minimum that anyone can do. And that's why that's what I'll try to do.
>>
>>131601788
stop embarassing yourself
>>
Did this quite some time ago

Don't want my tax money going to feed niggers
>>
>>131605723
No shit sherlock.

Whites (and Japanese and Koreans) go to these places because Filipinos opened their businesses and their legs up to them first, and if Filipinos really wanted these businesses gone then they would be gone along with all the sexpats- but theyre not.

By all means, go ahead and shut them down, each country should do as it pleases without foreign input or influence, but there will be a lot of resistance and it wont be from white people, but entirely from your fellow Filipinos.
>>
>>131606460
>Screw off, you sound like a Jewish commie.
the opposite actually
shit like the Occupy movement blew over because they let EVERYONE be right
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (54KB, 670x481px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
54KB, 670x481px
>>131606526
ahaah
>>
>>131601788
I think you're on the right track desu. Will join you in Thailand in a couple years senpai. Gonna bring my white family with me tho
>>
File: Butthurt 2.jpg (110KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt 2.jpg
110KB, 600x450px
>>131605157
>I got called out on using the same insult over again so Im going to pretend it was on purpose by repeating it again so they dont think im a retard
>>
>>131606023
>the place to get the prettiest women in SEA is not even Thai but Phillipines
>yall missing the real fun

i've jerked off to enough trikepatrol vids to know this is absolutely not true
>>
>>131606529
lol both peoples can be at fault
but when whites are saying that they're fleeing from degeneracy while being degenerates that's when you deserve to be called out
>>
>>131606489
>commie flag

opinion discarded
>>
>>131599440
people really don't fucking understand this. half of the 1 billion white rich is ready to die for subhumans and submit their daughters virginity to a nigger to virtue signal. the other half 50% of it is composed of boomer scum who only believe in freedumb, equality, egalitarianism, and christcuck values so much they want to adopt niggers to virtue signal

pretty much 75% of the white race is ENTIRELY fucked. in a 100% white society you can overcome these odds, but when there's shitskins who outnumber you as well? when everybody believes in democracy and worships (((them)))?

whites do need to get use to the diaspora. white isn't great because it's white and a diferent shade than other people. white is great cause it's got so many fucking genius on the bell curve carrying all the subhumans beneath them. the nazi larping retards who worship being white cause white women are as retarded as the nigger subhumans. no white is the best because the intelligence not because the trash women who destroyed society.
you can either choose to be great which is related to being white and why white is good or you can choose to be a subhuman that's white. the men who decide to be great will continue forward regardless of trash who can't see asia is where the white men is destined.
>>
>>131606526

japan seems like an autistic hellhole. how can you stand society there?
>>
>>131591308
This guy seems autistic
>>
>>131606792
>implying he's not also autistic
>>
>>131606743
Cool, but how is going to asia and having hapa kids gonna help in any way except in regards to your weeb yellow fever
>>
>become successful shining example of the white man
>tax money supports 3 migrants and 21 of their children
it would seriously be best to not feed the system and if you can possibly find countrymen to go back home when it's time, what better course of action would there be?
>>
>>131606712
because theyre taking the trash from the streets you retard.
i went to Tinder with fake GPS to test the qties and theyre fucking beautiful as hell, the lightskin ones at least.
They have a mix of feminine asian face with a little bit of western too i dont know why.

I might be biased tho because i heard they like guys who can pass a half white and half pinoy as me, because im lightskin but with dark hair / beard. Ive heard blonde american guys have a bad fame in there.
>>
>>131606529

You're assuming that the whole economy is being fed by sex tourism. We won't shut down foreign relations over that.

What we're talking about is how you guys fuel the sex tourism market over here and when you guys make bastard babies, you never even look back and some of you guys are actually proud on impregnatinating someone overseas and never ever really looking on how fucked that kid's situation is.

Some of them actually followed their mom's profession because of how they were brought up. you guys are insulting blacks on leaving their kid and yet you do the same in a foreign country.

What's worst is that you guys claim nationalistic ideology outside your country and claiming that the west has lost its course. it's fucking ironic, don't you think?
>>
>>131606713
Theres a big difference between being a cringe moralfag crying about "muh degeneracy" bullshit vs. just being a regular person who is sick and tired of always being scapegoated for every fucking problem on this planet just because you were born a white male
>>
>>131606792
>implying he's not also autistic
>>
>>131606792

I look at my money in my bank and realize not a cent if taxes went to put food in a niggers mouth and an overwhelming sense of satisfaction washes over me.
>>
>>131607050
oh so now it's about your victim complex
>>
>>131606999
>trying to argue with retarded beta while males

bruh just stop wasting your time
>>
File: 1475724268860.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1475724268860.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>131607073
dont you still have to pay uncle sam when you're living abroad?
>>
>>131592952
The best at what? The best at being men pretending to be women? Yeah I'll admit they're pretty good at that, sweetie, but what good is it to anyone who's not a faggot?
>>
>>131607140

They haven't come after me yet.

I got my bank account before they came up with the SSN linking law
>>
File: 1492065872865.jpg (64KB, 560x440px) Image search: [Google]
1492065872865.jpg
64KB, 560x440px
>>131607073
That's it, you've defeated (((them)))!
Their whole plan was always to rob you of your shekels to pay for welfare and not at all push you to genetic suicide like you eventually ended up doing.
You beat the system
>>
>>131606592
You'll just end up cheating on your wife. For her sake, you should split off.
>>
>>131591308
>he didn't become a ladyboy

fuck off nigger, not watching this
>>
>>131591308
>"Proud to be white"
>"Bodybuilder"
>>
>>131607255

I'm a huge beta sperg so having kids with a pretty white girl was never in the cards for me

All I can do now is keep their mitts off my beta bux
>>
>>131607407

And to tell the truth I can't even get an Asian girlfriend.
>>
>>131607557
RIP.
>>
>>131603797
>Yeah, you and your sperg Kekistani rallies are really going to be the saviors of the white race! Were all counting on you!
They've brought so many cool and exciting people to 4chan and reddit!
>>
>>131606919
i just told you you. white is great because the culture, intelligence, and ability to go into space. white isn't great because it has subhuman white females that ruin society and your short dick gets hard looking at them.

in human history there's been 3 civilization white european, middle eastern semite/arab, and asian. for almost the entirety of human history asian civilization was on par with the west or even more advanced. hence you've got stuff like the golden horde butt fucking europe and making them their bitch creating places like finland.

i don't give a fuck about hapa memes. hapa isn't a downgrade like you trash like to larp.

oh wow there's some fucked up hapa kids? about 100% of the white roastie whores you see getting blacked all day on /pol/? what about 100% of the white women in all the black porn you can find on the web? there's about 600+ million worse white people in the world than bad hapa. the white race is literally fucking self-destructing and you're trying to act like white+white=the best? if it's the best then why is it committing suicide?

>gonna help
how is paying tax and supporting the system which wants to genocide whites helping again? how working for a society that wants welfare niggers and spics which are going to murder you helping? letting the west collapse and all the best moving to asia to live as diaspora is what will happen.

it's not even about just being white. it's about being anti-human, anti-progress, and literal cancer on humanity. socialism in the west is the cancer on humanity. people need to fucking revolt and destroy it or abandon it so it destroys itself. it needs to go even if whites do too.
>>
>>131606717
You're defending your opinion to a bunch of anonymous people because you have reservations about it and want to test it to see how it holds up. Just admit that, at least to yourself, before you make the decision to move back or not.

I once thought like you. It's certainly easier to flow East where Jews haven't infected everything to such an extent.

The reality is the only battle that plagues anyone is the inner battle, whether they realize it or not. Opinions about white people, privilege, etc. only matter insomuch as they affect your inner self. Until you learn how to overcome them, you are weak. Your physical strength is irrelevant here.

White nationalists who flee to Thailand aren't just cowards, they are Jews. Judaism is merely the refusal to defend Logos, to stand for Truth in the face of adversity, to cower and whither, to diaspora into the cracks and crevices of comfort. When you flee your homeland, which is the place you were raised, as well as your kith and kin, you become a Jew. Jews aren't some mythical race, and they have no real religion. They are simply cowards who refuse to defend Logos.

It was when I realized this that I grew up and made the decision to remain in my homeland. I own my business; I could leave any time. But the thing that matters to me more than anything else in life is to not die a Jew.

Enjoy your miscegenation if you return back. If you go, you won't be missed.
>>
Viet women are far hotter than Thai women. the hot ones are either plastic or ladyboys
>>
>>131606999
I know guys who work as sailors and almost of them have been propositioned at least once by a Filipina to impregnate them with no strings attached simply because they want to have a white(r) baby. Yes, it sounds and is ridiculous but it happens more often than you think. They literally just want the baby and no father, probably so they can still raise him/her to be 100% Filipino culturally. Most of these guys bust a nut because why not and are never even aware if the chick is pregnant or not because she cuts contact almost immediately.

It takes two to tango buddy. So explain to me wtf is the deal with this phenomenon? A lot of it is instigated by Filipinas, if not almost all of it.
>>
>>131607127
Who invited the nigger to this thread?
>>
File: spongereact.jpg (76KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spongereact.jpg
76KB, 1440x1080px
>>131605206
>Ancap
>>
>>131592234
Y y y you to thanks
Bet he's from /fit/
Didn't watch but only they would produce this type
>>
>>131607999
what's even your point anymore
>>
>>131608061
>no arguments

also im prolly whiter than you
>>
>>131608273
>im German guys, i swear! South Brazil is white!
>>
>>131607050
Do roids turn people into massive crying pussies ?
You sound like a college girl complaining about insitutional rape
Fucking disgrace, the US is better off without you
>>
>>131608264
He claims whites are all to blame for sex tourism, and Im telling him most if not all of the sex tourism is instigated and protected by Filipinos themselves.
>>
>>131607255
Youre smug but youre also wrong.
>>
>>131608558
you could argue white countrie are cucked because white people
>>
>>131607999
>Knowing one of my kin is out there and I abandoned him
>Leaving my own kin out to be raised by a single mother so he can grow up to be a beta fag.

What kind of degenerate do you take me for?
>>
>>131608540
t. moralfag christcuck
>>
File: 1498547833731-2.jpg (925KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1498547833731-2.jpg
925KB, 1944x2592px
>>131608422
but i AM white, bro
just calm your tits

>>131608665
finally one sane person here
white europeans cuck themselves and then start to complain like its blacks or arabs fault lol
>>
>>131607073
Jap zero strafing straight fire lol
>>
>>131608817
No shit. Why do you think I want out of this hellhole?
>>
File: bog check.png (277KB, 550x462px) Image search: [Google]
bog check.png
277KB, 550x462px
It's so simple isn't it? Find a white woman, and have white children. I'd like to make it a bit more complex...... secretly kill as many Jews as possible every day.
>>
>>131608664

I fled a long time ago and never felt the urge to return and now it seems more and more are doing the same.

If Donald improves the situation to where I am guarantee a qt white gf I'll go back but not holding my breath.

It's funny to see this be trendy nowadays and I feel ahead of the curve.

It's white flight on a national level and the country will collapse once all the taxpayers leave.
>>
>>131608924
so you can ruin other countries
>>
>>131608817

You could also argue that after generations of peace and prosperity, minorities saw a crack in the wall of logic and started exploiting it.
>>
>>131591308
Sounds like he'll be found dead one day from a self inflicted gun shot wound after roid raging his shit skin family.
>>
>>131608974

The government is already aware of this and you see laws that tax overseas earnings but people are already renouncing their citizenships
>>
>>131608977
Lol shut the fuck up nigger. Im literally working on a military owned ship as I type this and pay my taxes. If anyone is ruining this country its larping Deus Veult! neckbeard NEETS like you who do WN more harm than good by showing your face in public at those lame ass rallies.
>>
i would move to asia too, but all of the white men have mad yellow fever. :'(
>>
>>131594241
Believe ive been to Thailand 3 times, never fucked a ladyboy but buddy, there are some that are SO hot you cant stop looking at them.
"calm down bro, it has a dick, dont do this, just rub one out, IT HAS A DICK DONT DO IT"
my inner monologue a lot of drunken nights.
>>
>>131609306
>be white guy
>live only around asian women
>date said asian women
>stupid fucks say you have "yellow fever"
>>
>>131591308
The biggest cuck is the one who runs away from his clay.
>>
>>131591308
White nationalist moving to Asia?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?
They must be mentally challenged.
>>
>>131607999
Probably because white babies get the most money on the pedo market.
>>
>>131607050
>>131608924
you need to remember that just being white isn't enough. just like there's the left white nu-males there's the cucks on the right who want to die for white women and only think about chivalry. they're the exact same cuck nu-male, but they're a bit more racist. they spout the same feminist/liberal/anti-male shit and believe it's your duty to protect the princess.

/pol/ is filled with them and roasties who want all white men to die for them white women with slightly altered language than leftist crap.

these kind of people don't want truth or victory for white men. they just want you to go die for white women. since you're in asia they can't accept that so they'll spew all sorts of bullshit.

they talk about 20 hapa, but ignore the 100+ million blacked/racemixing white girls who want white men to die.
>>
>>131609270
oh what do you know
another army welfare leach thinking he's owed everything
hope you die for israel
>NEETS like you who do WN more harm than good by showing your face in public at those lame ass rallies.
yeah becasue moving to thailand does so much for white nationalists
>>
>>131609498
Ive heard rumors of a possible better chance at TV/movie deals, but thats kinda similar I guess.
>>
>>131591308
Wtf I love being eastern european now.
>>
>>131607999
> instigated by flips/asians
That is true to some extent because of the comfort women phenomenon as prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and that shit is not even remotely exclusive to asian community.

But the point still stands. why do you guys flee your country to escape degeneracy and yet do degenerate things outside?

Also

> Cutting contacts with the father.
Most whores want to marry a white guy because it is thought you gusya re fucking rich as fuck. Having a hapa baby is always the 3rd thought as most of those hapas here (if they're women) usually getting fucked by gangs and sometimes sold by those whores.
>>
File: alt-right dilemma.jpg (47KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right dilemma.jpg
47KB, 640x468px
>>131609443
>>
>>131609437
but most wm in asia do legitimately have yellow fever? as in, they don't incidentally date asian women because they just happen to be in asia, most of them move to asia *specifically* as a means of satiating their lust for asian women, in my experience.
>>
>>131609730
>Poland
Now there is somewhere I'd consider moving. Keep it fucking based white resistance!
>>
>>131604294
He's young, and just survived probably the shityest shit tier CA education. Cut him some slack.
>>
>>131591308

it's you, isn't it, OP?
>>
>>131591308

cause phillipines has easier visa laws and i can bodybuild here too. girls aren't as hot but much cheaper and more fun
>>
>>131609807
white isn't good because it's white. white is good because white men dominate and are amazing. white women are absolute subhumans and half of white men need to be purged from the world.

if 20 hapa is proof hapa is bad then 100+ million white women who are blacked and actively promote the destruction of not only white men, but civilization and humanity are worse.
>>
>>131609638
I work on a military ship as a contractor. Comes with all the benefits of being in the military but get paid much more, dont fight in any wars and only work half the year. Life is good.

The only one dying for Israel is going to be you when you inevitably get murdered by one of their pet niggers/Muslims/beaners. Ill be in Thailand laughing and watching the chaos unfold from the comfort of my flat screen TV. Hope your primed for battle! Deus Veult!
>>
File: Colonization.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
Colonization.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
>>131605642
Bigger version
>>
>>131591308
I don't really understand why people hate defeatist faggots that much. Most of the people in Europe vote for pro-EU, pro-mass immigration parties. Most of the people in Europe want to see their women, sisters and daughters get raped, their history, people and culture eradicated, so what is there to defend?
>>
>>131598415
Lmao they literally beat the ginger out of you
>>
>>131609807
Yeah I get that, but if he regards himself as a White Nationalist, don't fucking do that.
It's a fucking pretext him saying "AHWWW WEST IS SHIT NOW, SO I'M MOVING TO ASIA BECAUSE THEY ARE HOMOGENEOUS AND SHIEET".
All he wants is being worshiped for being White, and fucking local pussies.
Valuing a homogeneous society, so moving to a total homogeneous foreign country to make it less homogeneous with your presence?
You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>131610174
oh so now it's
>lol i like being a degenerate!
good to know you finally accept you're a degenerate
>>
>>131591308
yep, I know how he feels. Been travelung through Asia the past few months. Refuse to go back home and I actively avoid other westerners whenever I see them. I hate you all.
>>
>>131591308
What a fucking faggot

There's tens of thousands of expats in Thailand and hundreds who specifically move there for training, hes not fucking special at all.

Seriously what a faggot to have such a YouTube name like he actually matters
>>
File: 1446490807903.jpg (11KB, 184x193px) Image search: [Google]
1446490807903.jpg
11KB, 184x193px
>>131598557
>No, but white women are the least likely to abandon their men.
>>
>>131610477
yes
white men mix more than women
>>
File: 1465940490018.jpg (92KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1465940490018.jpg
92KB, 600x810px
>>131609760
Is it true that normal pinoy girls (middle class working in a mall or telemarketing and shit) prefer a white guy with beard/dark hair over blonde ones?
Just wondering. I have heard they like guys who look white and pinoy at the same time.
>>
>>131610534
Because white women are so awful.
>>
>>131610477
they usually conveniently forget to mention [in white countries]
>>
>>131610360
How often do I have to call you a "moralfag" before you understand that Im not one your faggot "muh degeneracy" cultists?
>>
I don't have any self-respect for anybody who runs away and abandons their country.
>>
>>131610588
the tall dark and handsome cliche still applies as most flips prefer tall meztizo over whites.

But recently, with the popularity of kpop, asian aesthetic is slowly coming back.
>>
File: 1493619617144.jpg (15KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
1493619617144.jpg
15KB, 326x245px
>>131607692
You're fucking delusional.
You're essentially advocating for a few whites to be absorbed by fucking chinks.
What the fuck is even the point you retard?
You're just yet another pathetic weeb with yellow fever, the rest is delusion and larping.
Kys my man
>>
>>131610695

If I wanted your respect I'd beat the shit out of you
>>
File: kn.jpg (117KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
kn.jpg
117KB, 404x720px
>>131609886
>Poland
>>
>>131610655
with how often your point changes it's hard to tell what you even believe
>>
File: kj.jpg (21KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
kj.jpg
21KB, 720x449px
>>131610793
>Is not
>>
File: 1457841826421.jpg (59KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457841826421.jpg
59KB, 641x960px
>>131610695
This
Don't know why there's a ton of defeatist sentiment in /pol/ recently..
>>
File: 1498476111083.jpg (47KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1498476111083.jpg
47KB, 540x539px
>>131610841
>Whi-
>>
File: km.jpg (148KB, 837x557px) Image search: [Google]
km.jpg
148KB, 837x557px
>>131610874
>-te
>>
>>131610695
You are the reason there is evil in the world. Only solution is for all productive white people to move somewhere else. Gibs stop coming because of brain drain and people stop paying taxes.
>>
>>131610874
Fuck Poland
Only thing they've got going for them is its' anti-islam sentiment
>>
File: 1489559233428.jpg (119KB, 781x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489559233428.jpg
119KB, 781x768px
You know that "Asian wimmin wannt sum of dat white dick" is one of the oldest beta-memes in history right? Yes, generally speaking White guys in Asia do tend to be a bit lucky with the women then vice-versa but the ones that the white guys will ever get are usually the lowest and the trashiest stock. Out of all the women only like 2% of them are natural beauties and the rest are either slight below average or ugly. Even the hottest ones that are generally 7-9/10 are divorced women or used goods. I've traveled and worked in various parts of Asia and can tell you the faggots liberal white guys that come to Asia will fail miserably and get rekt by the local men who jump them and throw them off of rooftops. Even the PUAs and guys like the one in the video will get rejected and if they ever go over the top, the local mafia or some Elliot Roger-like guy will stab them.
>>
>>131593134
As it did with me, but I'm joining the military. I've been living abroad for over 5 years and each time I go back it's worse. I don't want to live away from my homeland for the rest of my life while SJW commie cucks take over the country I called home for over two decades. I can totally understand the reasoning in leaving it all behind but shit is getting real and I wish more expats would go home an play a role in redpilling family/friends all day everyday. As for as "dying for Israel" goes, I doubt it considering Im linguistically and academically a regional expert and either way I want nothing more than to play a hand in maintaining US supremacy in Asia.
>>
>>131610588
Also, to add to that. Most flips sailor i talked to LOVE latinas as their favorite destination is always always south america and can't wait to dock there.

and I heard to some sailors that if you are technically "married" to a latina who always do your laundry when you dock as they fight over you for their services.

That's prolly the reason that we have an idiom here that " Love is only true once you reach port"
>>
>>131591308
>Other white people aren't proud enough
>better move to a place with 0 white people

logic
>>
>>131610932
What's wrong with Poland? It seems like a simple place, with lots of white people, who know how to not get consumed by shit skins.
>>
>>131609760
I hear lots of stories that they fuck younger, Chad white guys for their seed and for fun while having a fatter, older, sadder white guy for money and to raise the kid.

These are just sea stories though that I hear about involving Fillipina expats in various countries I travel to for work. Never been to the Philippines myself, so cant say for sure, but heard lots of stories about over there too.
>>
>>131608540
Yes they can if estrogen levels are constantly monitored.
>>
>>131610285
>White Nationalist
what's the point of being a white nationalist if youre protecting subhumans and a failed ideology that's self-destructing with no hope? not only is western ideology failing, but it needs to fail and be removed before it can destroy humanity as a whole. no niggers and spics aren't equal to whites. if you like freedom so much then accept all the fucking degeneracy that comes with it and even expand it further then until it collapses your society.

the west is an ideological contradiction and it's spawning the greatest cancer in human history known as sjw fighting for equality.

FREEDUMB AND EQUALITY = the shit show we've got now. that's the fucking logical outcome. mix it up and brown it down. get ruled by kikes. that's the result 100 out of 100 times. you people are just too goddamn stupid to realize this, but not everybody is.

>>131610771
i already said white is good because they're intelligence. white isn't good because it's filled with subhuman trash like you. being "absorbed" by chinks isn't bad cause chinks will be the ones who colonize the moon, mars, and continue humanity while the west is going to get browned into subhuman creatures that will get exterminated.
>>
>>131610919
What the fuck are you even on about?
Where the fuck would millions of "white people" move, how would you convince them and how would you avoid them being absorbed by locals a helluva lot faster than staying at home

JESUS some of you are out of your fucking minds
>>
>>131611000
Seriously.
At least move to Russia,Belarus, the Baltic or smth like that.
>>
>>131591308
>why havent you moved to Thailand yet /pol?

Because of the Thais. If Thailand was all White I'd be living there.
>>
>>131611080
>being "absorbed" by chinks isn't bad

>white nationalist

Ok kid, go sperg your retardation on your blog or whatever
>>
File: 1492630287974.jpg (46KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492630287974.jpg
46KB, 534x800px
>>131611055
Lots of white people isn't the only part a country to look at.

It's economy is shitty for a reason, their whole population is borderline in poverty and they fought against Germany, TOOK German land, just to do fuck all with it.

Not to mention the Germans they killed during the war (posed as civilians, ie 'Partisans' causing 'warcrimes') and the discrimination they posed upon Germans after the war.
>>
File: 1492307545288.png (784KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492307545288.png
784KB, 800x800px
>>131605167
this. the reason the white race is dying is because fags like K00MkmE+ are jumping ship at the sight of danger. we aren't dead yet, and if we play our cards right, we can shift the overton window back in our direction and have whites righter than we could have imagined. if we don't all move to thailand and suck off ladyboys for the rest of our lives first.
>>
>>131611094
If there are millions of whites who want to stay and work for the blackening of their countries, I don't complain. That is not my problem, I am not taking part in that.
>>
>>131611094
>staying at home
that spreads the fucking cancer on humanity called sjw and liberalism you dumb piece of fucking shit. cause unlike you white men have honor and a since of pride they want to destroy this shit even if they die doing it you little weak piece of shit coward. they don't want to pay for little fucking welfare niggers, feminist, and all the other shit that should be exterminated to live.

they want to fucking go somewhere that the trash can't leech their blood. they don't fucking care about other stuff. they want to kill the trash before anything else.

>>131611184
i already said being a white nationalist doesn't fucking matter you piece of shit. just like being a black nationalist is a fucking joke being a white nationalist is a fucking joke too if it's going to destroy everything your ancestors built. you don't get to define what the fuck white or even white nationalist is. if 20 million whites go to asia then they can easily contain their own lineage, but lineage is pointless because genetic engineering is coming within 20 years you low intelligence retard piece of shit. the next step is space and beyond. whiteness won't even exist when it comes to engineered babies. the biggest fucking question is what will you do with the ideological parasites in the west which need to be violently killed? that's the question
>>
>>131610718
Is 5'6 considered tall over there?
asking for a friend...

and latinas are whores anywhere in the word, thats nothing new
>>
>>131607692
I've been trying to tell people!

>Hapas in space

It's the only way
>>
>>131611222
>Hides behind fascist
>Has nazi fetish
>Says we took German Land

>"Not to mention the Germans they killed during the war (posed as civilians, ie 'Partisans' causing 'warcrimes') and the discrimination they posed upon Germans after the war."

Holy fucking shit mate, you sound delusional
>>
File: robfat2.jpg (36KB, 525x640px) Image search: [Google]
robfat2.jpg
36KB, 525x640px
>>131611388
>asking for a friend...
>>
File: IMG_5767.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5767.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>131600312
>filename
>>
Went to Thailand for songkran, there was this pretty convincing (and hot tobefrank) trap who smeared this white substance on my face which isn't all that uncommon but he has the most manly voice ever and a bulging adam's apple. Scared the shit out me and immediately went back to the hotel to wash it off.
>>
>>131610062

Its hillarious when the thirsty betas say women have agency, yet at the end of the day when the establishment suspends the ethnocentric dating market the women whore themselves in every which way, especially for those lower IQ animals.

Men do all the heavy lifting in a sexually dimorphic species. Its their blood that carries the IQ of the White race. Where ever those men mate so too will that IQ pass onto.

>Better higher IQ females then the subhuman sluts of the West
>>
File: German.png (148KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
German.png
148KB, 1280x964px
>>131611479
So you're actively against National Socialism and Fascism?
>>
>>131591308
>proud white

>runs away from problem
>>
>>131594305
Does it not smell there? Chinatown smells like shit.
>>
>>131611388

No. We are well past the era of asia being a beta refuge. The situation is so dire that you see a lot of white Chads over here lately.
>>
Part of me says he's a wuss for leaving and not staying here to fight.

The other part says, well he's from California and we all know that state is beyond salvage. Honestly let's hope climate change is real and a hurricane destroys it and kills everyone.
>>
File: 1497287773600.png (164KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1497287773600.png
164KB, 480x726px
>>131591308
This is a bit like this
>Black men so masculine, I like how I've been pampered for thousands of years but I'll have black babies instead
>>
>>131610905

fuck yea, im visiting poland.

i'm honestly considering travelling to europe and causing havoc.

stir up a huge fight against the mudslimes and drive them the fuck out.
>>
>>131611388
I'm 5'7 and I see smaller white guys here than me so it's cool. those are just cliche tropes man, as long as you're cool to be around it won't matter.

>>131611058
THat's also true as most of those who got impregnated goes to younger men and most of the older people, while sex is involved, just want someone to vent their problems on.

I have talked to some prostitutes in my hometown about this and they said that most older men they serviced is a quick shooter and spent most of the hours complaining and regretting about life.

I joked to them that they should just join suicide hotlines instead of doing this crap for a long time and they said they'll think about it once they past their prime, kek.
>>
>>131611704
Do you live in Tokyo?
I don't go to dating scenes much, but are there a lot of hookups going on in a place like Roppongi?
>>
>>131611762
why do so many Americans insist on spending thousands of dollars visiting other countries when they've never been outside their own states? or even countries in some cases
>>
>>131597758
Probably I am more useful to your country than you are (otherwise they wouldn't let me in).
Don't worry, I have a white wife.

>>131599440
>>131600258
You are speaking the truth. Europe is not yet as bad as the US, but we are on the way. I am sure that you are more respected in Taiwan than in the US. Much better than Thailand.
>>
>>131611810

Yeah I'm in Tokyo.

As I said before I can't get a girlfriend because only the ugly Japanese girls go for foreigners and there are so many Chads here now those ugly girls are getting Chad boyfriends.
>>
>>131611344
Fuck off fag. Ive been preaching White Nationalism since fucking 2010, before the term "redpilling" was even a widely used meme and where Stormfront was pretty much the only place you could properly discuss these matters. Being a White Nationalist all these years has done fuck all except cause dissapointment, stress and isolation- 90% of which came from fellow whites, the same people I felt so desperate to "save" or "protect". I still am a Nationalist at heart, but Im not holding my breath anymore waiting for people to wake up.
>>
File: Polish borders year 1100.png (1MB, 2309x2192px) Image search: [Google]
Polish borders year 1100.png
1MB, 2309x2192px
>>131611607
I am not against fascism but I am against National Socialism. NS is the autistic version of fascism. Also daily reminder that national socialism ruined nationalism in all of Western Europe.

Reasonable and rational people such as Oswald Mosley were ruined by nazism. Their ideology became a taboo.
>>
>>131610695
you probably put so much effort in to that subtle bait but no one is taking it because people here are a bunch of illiterate retards who are too stupid to even realise whats wrong with what you wrote

dont worry anon, Ill take the bait
>I don't have any self-respect for anybody who runs away and abandons their country
>I don't have any self-respect for anybody who
>I don't have any self-respect for other people
>>
File: 1493949550024.png (183KB, 716x606px) Image search: [Google]
1493949550024.png
183KB, 716x606px
>>131610934

>Out of all the women only like 2% of them are natural beauties and the rest are either slight below average or ugly

That's rich, coming from a nation where obesity is a norm in the female population or a vagina encrusted with foreign low IQ RNA causing Telegony and subhuman offspring in white women. A decent tier of woman in the US probably sits below 30% during their reproductive years, and those women typically marry into wealth.

The fact that the super majority of Asian women aren't obese makes them 2+ in attraction, not only that but the number of equivocally rated women is higher. The most important factor for the white male is accessibility, meaning a guy can easily trade up with Asian women in attraction compared to white women in the worlds most expensive dating market, a market where the women are openly whores.

>realistically Asian women are a solid deal of white women
>betas can easily trade up, have access to a larger body of women
>in the west men are fucked, the quality is low, women act shamlessly like whores and they've been trained to emasculate men where Asian women expect you to be the man

If you're a retard you'd stay in the Western mating market, or if your're rich you can pay the whore's price for quality, but the value dollar to dollar isn't quite there
>>
>>131611955
funny how in the beginning of this thread you really believed Thailand could be a white nationalist refuge
now you're having cold feet about the movement as a whole
>>
File: 1493049094271.png (623KB, 1420x619px) Image search: [Google]
1493049094271.png
623KB, 1420x619px
>>131611704
Those are scandicucks mostly.
>>
>>131611805
Then go to Warsaw ( The Toronto of Europe ) or Krakov. There are a lot of muslim/black exchange students there. Have fun, mate.

Police often Ignores it when someone is harrasing muslims but they will step in if you harras blacks too much.
>>
>>131612019
I partially agree with that, though I appreciate some of what Hitler was trying to do. Btw I made globki once and it was awesome.
>>
>>131611955

i've been preaching it since 2000, long before any mass chink migration to australia.

people thought i was full of shit when i said in 2006 that in a decade from then sydney would look like a fucking bucket of scum.

bet they arent fucking laughing now.
>>
>>131612124

not interested in visiting the capital cities. the rest of the country is what im interested in.

pick up a polish chick at a bar and fuck her silly. even invite her friends around have a mfffff orgy.

fuck yea!
>>
>>131611943
can i ask, do they only go for asian women? i got the impression that most wm in japan have no interest in ww. i'd like to move there too, but only if a white husband is possible.
>>
File: Man.png (9KB, 325x550px) Image search: [Google]
Man.png
9KB, 325x550px
>>131612019
Surely you don't compare 1100 to 1914-1945, right? In between those 800 years, Germans moved east until the areas was largely German, there were no Polish in those regions anymore.
>>
>>131612278

i bet i can get a 10/10 japanese chick.

i would try my hardest.
>>
>>131612090
Like I said, Im still a Nationalist at heart, but yeah, if shitheads like you and others ITT are supposed to be my "brothers" then it appears theres not much worth fighting for. This thread has been a pretty big eye opener about the maturity of White Nationalists and where the movement currently stands today.
>>
>>131612278
My impression is that White guys here are busy hooking up with Japanese girls because they are easy if you are decent enough.
White guys vastly outnumber White girls here too.
>>
>>131612103
>the one time sweden looks into to immigrants and the issues they bring is when those immigrants help swedish men

fucking pottery
>>
>>131612278

I dunno what's your BMI? Any facial piercings or tattoos? If you are young fit and cute I'd like to date you.
>>
>>131612446

you seen the photo's of /pol/ meet ups?

they are 3/4 hispanic.

this last month i've taken a turn, i've gone full skinhead. im the type of guy to run towards a group of antifa and crack skulls.

i just dont care anymore.
>>
>>131612446
not much worth fighting for because i won't entertain your cognitive dissonance?
>This thread has been a pretty big eye opener about the maturity of White Nationalists and where the movement currently stands today.
what you finally did some self reflection?
>>
>>131612376
go for it

>>131612468
ah, ok. but i guess they wouldn't refuse a white female if she were good enough?

>>131612601
bmi is around 19, nope and nope. i would take you up on it but my moving to jp will take atleast three years.
>>
>>131603642
>People who say fuck it and leave their country to burn are defeatist
>People who lie down and die aren't defeatist
Unless you have been executing Mexicans recently you are no better than him.
>>
>>131612813

bmi 19?

fuck mate. you skinny or just slender?

mine bmi is 29, i'm jacked though and i don't go to the gym. last time i went to a gym was 12 years ago.
>>
>>131591308
We still have hope. There's always hope. We also have memes. Nobody knows how to use memes but us. They're the most power force on the fucking planet and we got them. We will save western civilization.
>>
>>131612637
Lol keep up the good fight.
>>
>>131612376

You're going to get a 3/10 and cognitive dissonance yourself into believing she's a 10
>>
>>131612813

Ok good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine all of the pretty white girls ive approached here don't seem to need any attention from me
>>
>>131612963

all these migrants into europe are cowards.

If your country/town/city was being invaded and taken over wouldnt you make a stand a fight for it, instead of being a fucking coward and running away.

they are like cockroaches, they creep into your house but run like mad if you get to close to them.
>>
>>131613068

whats a 10/10 japanese woman look like. show me an example.
>>
>>131612963
>>People who lie down and die aren't defeatist
who said anything about lying down and dying
trump got elected
52% of white women voted for trump
Comedy Central keeps producing television that bombs (look at the ratings for The Jim Jefferies Show and laugh)
and liberals keep grasping on straws
>>
>>131613292
>>
check this out

http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-japan/

i like no. 4 and no. 10
>>
>>131613308
>trump got elected
And what has he accomplished besides a conservative court nominee like literally any Republican would have done?
>Comedy Central keeps producing television that bombs (look at the ratings for The Jim Jefferies Show and laugh)
Yes, truly having bad shows get bad ratings is saving the white race
>and liberals keep grasping on straws
Says the guy who uses crappy TV shows as proof that he is helping to save the white race.

>>131613219
Not going to deny it, but licking the boots of whoever rules over your town at the moment isn't any more heroic than fleeing to Europe.
>>
>>131613308
52% is a fucking joke. Most of which probably came from old, married Baby Boomers anyways, not from our peers.

Hispanic and Asian women voted at least 70%+ for their race's cause. Black women voted 90%+ for theirs.

White women are whores and traitors. Plain and simple.
>>
>>131613219
shut yoru fucking mouth
you cant even talk to girls or discuss with bigger guys on the street but youre calling people cowards for fleeing because of fucking BOMBS lmao
>>
>>131591308
this sounds like someone trying to reason with themselves and their friends why they are staying in Thailand when the real reason is the closet faggot is addicted to ladyboys
>>
>>131613549
>And what has he accomplished besides a conservative court nominee like literally any Republican would have done?
it certainly is a sign people are sick of liberals
>Yes, truly having bad shows get bad ratings is saving the white race
well of coruse not, but it means less people find liberal humor entertaining
>Says the guy who uses crappy TV shows as proof that he is helping to save the white race.
lol
>>131613648
so you'll go for asians who are more likely to vote liberal
>>
File: brit meetup.png (1MB, 2236x1356px) Image search: [Google]
brit meetup.png
1MB, 2236x1356px
>>131612637
I dunno man, the brit meetups always turn out pretty well
>>
>>131613648
>White women are whores and traitors. Plain and simple.

Replace white with Filipinos or any other asian ad we think the same way. That's the reason why most asians don't touch women whom they knew mingled with foreigners.
>>
>>131613750
Nice moving of the goal posts idiot.

Asian Americans are not the same as Asians in Asia. Try traveling a bit you ignorant retard.
>>
>>131613750
Don't worry about him anon. Ancaps know their ideology is hopeless, so they project it on other peoples hopes.
>>
>>131613648
White women probably smell the stink of biterness and loserdom a mile away from you and steer clear from your narcissistic ass
Can't blame them really
>>
File: brit meetup2.jpg (2MB, 2000x4253px) Image search: [Google]
brit meetup2.jpg
2MB, 2000x4253px
>>131613789
>>
>>131613750
>it certainly is a sign people are sick of liberals
Is it? It was pretty much the Republicans' turn to win after 8 years of a Democrat president.
>>
File: fgk.png (269KB, 532x533px) Image search: [Google]
fgk.png
269KB, 532x533px
>>131613840

im trying to hookup with her at the moment.

she hates anyone non-white. she's more vocal than me about it.
>>
>>131613840
Fair enough. Nothing is wrong with that, and should be encouraged.
>>
>>131613898
moving the goal posts?
aren't you one to talk
also your case when you're going to asia
YOU are the foreigner taking liberal women who are willing to be with foreigners
but we've already accepted you have no principles
>>
>>131614025
nice theory
but who gets the presidency was so scripted Hilary wouldn't have put up such a big fight and an anti-establishment candidate wouldn't have won
>>
>>131613919
>48% liberal white cunts

Implying I give a shit what white women think anymore. Hope they all get raped by refugees.
>>
File: mapa7.jpg (188KB, 1016x736px) Image search: [Google]
mapa7.jpg
188KB, 1016x736px
>>131612297
Following this logic we should demand a lot of lands from Belarus, Lithuania and Ukraine.

We have lost a lot, a lot more than Germans ever did.
>>
>>131614267
some white nationalist
you know what's the best part of all of this?

you've still posted more and longer than i have
>>
>>131614190
Literally anyone except Jeb could have beaten Hillary, she was extremely unpopular among major voting blocks, her only real perks were being a woman and being married to Bill Clinton.
>>
>>131614267
An outstanding white nationalist you make
Enjoy spawning the next supreme gentleman
>>
>>131614045
If she lived in the USA she would probobly be a marxist cunt.
>>
>>131614100
All this deflection from the fact that you cant admit 48% of white women, most of which are our age, are liberal, open-border twats.
>>
>>131614523
48% still means that number can be turned
before you thought all white women were liberal
now it's 48%
culture can change if you don't accept the status quo and run away
>>
File: 1497880015829.png (328KB, 624x660px) Image search: [Google]
1497880015829.png
328KB, 624x660px
>>131614380
Quick! Save her Pierre! She needs protection from all the refugees she voted to let in! She might even give you a handjob for your chivalry!
>>
>>131592214
>he wasn't white anyway
Talking about moving the goalpost.
He is obviously there for sex.
Its a running gag. Every pedophile, faggot or eternal virgin moves there.
>>
>>131614664
All women our age are liberal. Most of those Trump votes are old, married Boomers.
>>
>>131614811
our age?
don't fucking talk to me like i'm your peer you defeatist
if you spent more time talking to women you'll realize they really don't give a lot of a shit about politics
even the tumblr ones you'll find them blogging more about thinking they have autism than political theory
>>
>>131591308
I call him a traitor.
>>
>>131614045
She a flip m8? if she is then her and her family is a typical race traitor who wants " tall and lighter skinned " genes the media always portray here.

>>131614049
That's the reason why being a bastard hapa here is so bad.

> bastard hapa grew up without knowing who his father is.
> goes to school and the whole school knew about this.
> gets called a whore baby, child of a whore by his fellow classmates.
> parent won't help him because she's too scared to face that disgusted look of the other parents she will meet (most likely her old classmate too).
> hapa guy grows old.
> chances are he grew up not pursuing his education because of that.
> chances are he joined a gang of retards and got sucked up with bad vices because of it.
> sees mom getting old but still sell her vagoo everynight.
> feels disgusted by his existence.

there are alot of sad story like that here where naive flip with a hapa kid tirelessly wait for that white guy to come back. I rarely see successful hapas unless the white dad stayed and raised the child along with his wife because no one will take care of her and her hapa kid once chad said " I love you and we'll be together forver" and disappears after the american ship has sailed.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.