[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the deal with pol and Israel? It seems to me like Israel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: you.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Whats the deal with pol and Israel? It seems to me like Israel is the ideal state where mudshits are routinely executed in the streets without trial, and the Jewish Race is at the forefront of everyone's minds. Why? Because they are all about the Survival of their People.
To me, pol seems to constantly harp on about the need for white people to survive, yet, when a running and fully functional model of an ethnostate exists, pol runs it down all the time, simply because they are Jews. Could we not learn from them and admire their accomplishments instead? Hating isn't actually going to get us anywhere, its nigger tier tbqh
>>
There's nothing wrong with Jews being in Israel. Some people on here are just too spiteful to admit it.
>>
File: 1494791352052.jpg (28KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494791352052.jpg
28KB, 500x700px
>>131588886
You subhuman inbred.
You literal oven-dodger

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert merchant. How dare you open your rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Schlomo Shekelburg LeShoastein de R*thschild. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your religiom and nose size offers no hope to the world that it can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the desert you came out of, you literal camel.

I hope you decide to sell your grandfathers and suck some BBC, as your antecesors did to the Kangz. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. J*wish obsession with a few illness victims in the WW2 is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Isr*el has made to the history field. The MUH THE 6 GORILLION sentiment in the average merchant is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about Germany again, you mockery of a human. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you look like white goy. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of chosen heritage.

You kike.

Go fertilise the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, kike, you have a manual job. Make food for a race of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an j*wish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Schlomo. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
im glad you fuckwads love jews so much. your taxes pay for their tanks and shit to kill children with. 7 million dollars a day. fuck jews
>>
File: 1498335369187.jpg (34KB, 597x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498335369187.jpg
34KB, 597x388px
>>131588886
Israel is the main problem with the world. It's the Rothschilds pet country and it leeches off the US for almost all it's armaments, nuking Jerusalem would be the best thing to happen to the human race

OP is a JIDF faggot
>>
>>131588886
I dont think there is a consensus about what is wrong with isreal. although I think we can all agree that there is something wrong with isreal.

to me the problem with isreal is the lobbying.

but isreali's doing their own thing in isreal, I dont have a problem with that.
>>
Look, the real divisions among people are ideological. People the Jews because they are subversive and greedy fucks.

While Israel as an idea is good, the Jews living there are not.
>>
File: slo35x.png (313KB, 542x441px) Image search: [Google]
slo35x.png
313KB, 542x441px
>>131590125
muh rothschilds
>>
File: Jesuits.jpg (146KB, 1040x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuits.jpg
146KB, 1040x1033px
>>131588886
From my perspective, /pol/ thinks it's only Israel while ignoring the bigger picture.
Not all the globalist are Jews, but they're all Zionist.
Pic related.
>>
>>131590125
Would need to nuke the Vatican first.
>>
>>131588886
I would be happy if Jews just stayed in Israel and didn't tried to ruin western countries.
>>
>>131588886
We have no problem with Israel existing, we have a problem with it leeching off of America and the Zionist elites who want it to become the dominant world superpower by destroying the west.
>>
File: palestinepop.gif (17KB, 402x378px) Image search: [Google]
palestinepop.gif
17KB, 402x378px
>>131589873
>$7m/day for killing kids
don't think they've been getting their money's worth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.