[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"society doesn't have a hope of remaining cohesive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (94KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 329x499px
Objective interview by NPR wit Douglas Murray, author of "The strange death of Europe".

Writer is a based faggot, states that Europe has to:
1. "Massively slow down the flow"
2. "Work on people already here"
3. Clearly define "culture of exclusion" what do we NOT tolerate?
Solid interview, 7 mins.
>>
>>131585783

Link here: https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/atc/2017/06/20170627_atc_british_author_warns_of_suicide_by_immigration_in_the_strange_death_of_europe.mp3?orgId=1&topicId=1033&d=470&p=2&story=534597202&t=progseg&e=534535603&seg=13&siteplayer=true&dl=1
>>
>>131585783

>npr

Good, the normies might wake up.
>>
>>131588107

Also bamp.
>>
>>131588166

> same ID

Fucking samefaggot. KYS
>>
>>131586037
I've been thinking about getting this book. Host is hilariously jewish, only let him on cause the author is gay and anti islam.
>>
>>131585783

>1. "Massively slow down the flow"
>2. "Work on people already here"

What a fucking waste of time and effort just for the sake of being "nice." Objectively useless. Just remove them and you'll be better for it short term and long term.
>>
If it ain't reconquista it ain't right. The LAST thing you need is the millions of Arabs and africans currently in Europe "properly integrating" and irreparably damaging the gene pool.
>>
>>cover say Europe
>>Map show Turkey but not Russia

although this is a step in the right direction, we still have a long way to go.
>>
>>131589324
>just kick them out
He's a gay bloke, needs to play the game. He is smart though, sees muslims as no friends of homo's.
>>
WTF is Turkey doing on the map?
>>
>>131588500

You win that point, but send link to your normie frenz. They will look at an NPR piece.
>>
'Anonymous' merges with Alt Right, begins video declarations of war against cucked euro governments with voice synthesizers
>>
>>131590788
Whatever it takes to wake the masses. NPR hosting this is important.
>>
>>131590933
>normie

Have none. By design.
>>
>>131591351
Did you listen to it anon? I can't be buggered.
>>
>>131589150

The gay bit I get, but the anti islam impressed me - didn't see NPR acknowledging this yet.
>>
We need to be more informed / logical / articulate like Douglas if we want to be taken seriously / succeed in any political discourse.

The alt-right is a meme. Compare the standard of Douglas’ televised debates with anybody on the alt-right and it becomes immediately apparent that he’s an actual force to be reckoned with, not just some schmuck looking for views on youtube.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw

These two are easily some of our strongest allies in the debate, and I never see them mentioned on /pol/
>>
>>131592120

OK, listened to it, is reasonable, but it's too fucking late.
>>
>>131592372

This is good, watching now. Thanks.
>>
>>131592372
>"Couldn't be a conspiracy, because nobody could have arranged this so well"
4:50
Oh ((really))?
>>
>>131592372
Thoughtcrimes: Guilt, existential tiredness

My grandfathers are spinning in their graves.
>>
>>131592372

Fuck. "only people who can afford more than two kids, are very rich or very poor."

There it is.
>>
>>131592372

>you're in the bondage dungeon and you suddenly realize there is no safe word

>diversity makes everywhere boring

fucking this!

it's not great pizza, it's not great kebab. Can you really say it is enriching? Not after a certain point, no.

"On the minus side, we have more gang rape and beheadings, but on the other side, we have a much wider range of cuisines." 30:00

All swings and roundabouts? fuck dat
>>
He can be pretty based too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
>>
>>131592120
True. I need more on these blokes, they see it as it is. Justice v Mercy is really what we euros need to sort out.
>>
File: samefaggin.jpg (26KB, 286x370px) Image search: [Google]
samefaggin.jpg
26KB, 286x370px
>>131588107

>samefaggin this hard
>>
>>131597949
Samefagging, we're Samefagging...

Iggy pop
>>
>>131597505

Douglas Murray - respect man. Our guy?
>>
>>131597505

Thank you for this, I didn't know this bloke existed until tonight. How did you find him?
>>
>>131585783
A link to the book in PDF would have been better, faggot.
>>
>>131585783
just bought this book, finishing up something else before I start it. Never trust a jew, but I can let my guard down at least a bit around a red-pilled white fag
>>
>>131600015

You're living the book darlin'

deus vult
>>
>>131600042
Post your review when done. Am curious and cheap. Will buy if worth it.
>>
>>131585783
*levels

My euro bretheren, please share this interview with your left leaning / English understanding friends and relatives.
>>
>>131601213

It's $17 - just buy it dude.
>>
>>131599472
You should check him out, he obliterates everybody in debates.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyqEEF4rKP7B-D-tuInfhA
>>
"oh you don't want thousands of people from another country migrating to your lands? Let me remind you of colonialism. it was fucking horrific and the local population suffers still to this day!"
therrrrre's your answer fishbulb
>>
>>131605864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
>>
>>131600015
It's pretty cheap and Douglas Murray is awesome. Support his work because he hates Islam, Muslims in general, and leftists.

https://youtu.be/F91Uj5rmSeI
>>
>>131604455
> paying anything to read a cock mongler's screed.
No thanks
>>
>>131606271

But he's our cock mongler?

also, no pdf yet
>>
>>131606123
yea fuck turkey!

Murray i think is saying in a way to try to make the other person thing, but i dont like that he phrases his statement, the possibility that the colonial power should take some punishment at all. they already spend billions of dollars on all the shit countries.

the public is being manipulated into accepting something that is bad for them because many people would like to be compassionate, or they lead a successful life so the only foreigners they meet are nice successful ones too.

I don't think it is only liberals wanting to bring in liberal votes. In with "conservative" rule for almost a decade and nonwhite immigration getting worse, they are doing it to boost the population, even when we are on the cusp of mass automation, so the banks have an ever increasing population to lend money to.
>>
>>131606271

This. Too much competition to throw down the cash. Will read and buy when I know it's worth the freight.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.