[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asexuality as an identity is becoming popular, especially with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: uncuckable.png (30KB, 697x323px) Image search: [Google]
uncuckable.png
30KB, 697x323px
Asexuality as an identity is becoming popular, especially with young white females. Is this also part of the white genocide conspiracy?
>>
Asexual=can't get laid
>>
>>131566700
Those are attention whores.

Asexuals cant feel horniness at all.
>>
Asexuals, especially girls, are if anything a good thing. Out of all the lgbt shit its the most tame and honestly possibly a good thing. Out of all of the asexual girls I've met they usually don't dress like whores, generally nice, and almost always white.
In every case I've seen they have had some sort of bad sexual experience in the past and that's what leads them to be "asexual". The only reason they call themselves asexual was because tumblr picked them up as a teenager. They all seem to be completely ok with children and the idea of having babies. Therefore I see no problem with them except using a retarded term to identify themselves. As long as a good (possibly white) man picks them up they will be completely non-degenerate.
t. someone who dated an "asexual" girl in highschool and knew a lot of other ones in school.
>>
File: 132 (1).jpg (30KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
132 (1).jpg
30KB, 600x599px
>>131566700
>and so is my girlfriend

That's what he thinks....
>>
>>131566700
Knew an ace chick. The keyword is "morbidly obese."
>>
>im asexual and so's my girlfriend
>asexual
>>
Yes but it's only a symptom of greater degeneracy. They are the beautiful ones.
>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>131567476
Yeah often it's low libido due to stress of school, sports, and other life stresses (leaves less time and interest for degeneracy as well). My friend has a really low sex drive (her boyfriend dumped her due to low sexual activity) but we're in grad school.
She's worried that she won't be able to have a husband and kids if she doesn't increase her sex drive more to keep a guy interested though.
>>
>>131567476
>almost always white.
This is bad in the long run.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.