[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humor me /pol/ If the deep state is so powerful and has resources

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: deepgovernment_socialcard_bw.jpg (321KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
deepgovernment_socialcard_bw.jpg
321KB, 851x851px
Humor me /pol/

If the deep state is so powerful and has resources so deep...

Why were they unable to successfully infiltrate Trump's campaign?

Surely they could AT LEAST have gotten someone on the inside at his campaign's middle manager level. Those positions are practically handed out.

I'm certain something like the "deep state" exists, but it's almost laughable how incompetent they've been.

Can someone give me a run down?
>>
>>131563997

In regards to the Russian meme, I mean.
>>
>>131564079
Because he was planned.
>>
Trump is the way to water down the revolution that is inevideble
Strauss Howe is destiny
>>
File: 1480777666800.jpg (51KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1480777666800.jpg
51KB, 500x473px
Have you forgotten already?
>>
He's harmless to them.

He was planned by them to silence the right wing and satisfy them. But he isn't actually our guy.
>>
the russia meme is not by the deep state, it is from the establishment, these two are separete entities
>>
Did you not read about how few staff they had comparatively to other campaigns during the election? They probably only hired people that they REALLY needed, and all those people he either knew already or we're recommended from people he trusted. It was his close friends, family (like Kushner and Don and Eric) and then it went out from there.
>>
File: war has changed.png (1MB, 1883x1350px) Image search: [Google]
war has changed.png
1MB, 1883x1350px
>>131563997
the deepstate isnt nearly as powerfull as they want you to think. its all just memes
there is also the possibillity he is controlled opposition, but who knows. so far im still supporting him
>>
File: 1475593694632.jpg (76KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475593694632.jpg
76KB, 720x720px
Plot twist: Trump was the candidate they wanted to win all along
>>
But Trump was the choice of the establishment... You shouldn't focus so much on what the president does, but on congress.
>>
>>131563997
Deep state = Ivanka and Jared.
>>
>humor me
No. This one-post botspam is brainless. There is no more a way to answer it than there is a way to explain, without being condescending, why 2 + 2 does not equal 3.
I see, you have presupposed that the deep state is omnipotent, which nobody ever said, and which idea comes totally from you. The deep state is not omnipotent. Since you have totally based your question on this idea, your question is demolished. Go ahead, demand good humor and query why the sky is purple polka-dotted.
>>
File: goodguys.jpg (16KB, 625x150px) Image search: [Google]
goodguys.jpg
16KB, 625x150px
>>131567695

>can assassinate presidents and install puppets
>can topple governments and steer regime change
>can't get a guy with a shady Russian past into a glorified volunteer organization

Really sends my noggin for a joggin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.