[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JAPAN, YES!!!!!!! >Most of those surveyed also disapprov

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (161KB, 889x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161KB, 889x560px
JAPAN, YES!!!!!!!

>Most of those surveyed also disapprove of Trump’s major policies, including his promise to erect a physical wall along the border between the U.S. and Mexico, and temporarily halting travel from six mostly Muslim countries.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/27/world/politics-diplomacy-world/pew-poll-finds-u-s-image-plunged-trump-feel-can-lead/
>>
>>131560129
So what's the consensus on this? Are Japanese cucked. I thought they were redpilled?
>>
I didn't realize Japanese people were this fucking stupid. How can they be against Travel Ban when they let in 0 refugees?
>>
I honestly feel disgusted right now and want to throw anything I own that's Japanese made into the trash.
>>
File: 1491587398804.jpg (166KB, 926x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491587398804.jpg
166KB, 926x1024px
>>131560956
It's a bunch of fake news
Just like all those propaganda hit pieced you saw in 2014,2015, and 2016 about how America was becoming less and less white despite it all being a load of bullshit
Japan is almost unanimously for the wall and they even make jokes about it
OP is shilling for Israel as usual
My power has gone out momentarily 3 times in the last hour
It's 93° out with a percipitation % of 96 and humidity level of 87%
Please pray for me
>>
Why would Japan want anything good for America?
>>
>>131563042
Well the source is AP news and poll is done Pew. I can actually see this though. Most of people they polled are probably younger liberal art students.
>>
>>131563631
Pew is one of the hardest leaning statistic groups they are
They were founded by a Jew who believed in the Frankfurt school and the majority of the people working there are subversion level propagandists for globalism
Why they're allowed to hold any kind of sway on anything is astounding
It's okay though, only 2-3 more years and all of these bastards will be dead or disbanded
>>
>>131562485
It has been and always will be every country for itself. That means that on the international stage it's a good idea to encourage policy that will hurt other countries while keeping policy that will help your own country.
>>
>>131560956
>131560956
>>131562485
>>131562870
>>131563042
Idiots, Donald Trump is a fool. Only reason you support him is because he was up against an even bigger fool. If you really think Donald Trump is the savior of America, The Western world and the white race, you are deadly wrong.
>>
>japantimes
>>131562870
>autism
>>
>>131560129
are you serious? japanese people don't think trump is going to give away billions of dollars and sign treaties where the US stops building shit while other countries laugh at them and do whatever they want?

stop the presses
>>
>>131562485
Its time for the Japs to be culturally enriched
>>
>>131560129
This is highly misleading. Japanese don't deal in either/or. If you look at Japanese review sites, users give good item/service 3 star.

The website doesn't tell us the oppose and undecided %.
>>
File: japan soft power.png (124KB, 823x501px) Image search: [Google]
japan soft power.png
124KB, 823x501px
>>131560129
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER
FRIENDLY REMINDER

OP is a Jewish shill and everybody ITT should read pic related. It's OP's job to spread around fake news to make internet right-wingers think Japan's cucked since Jews caught on that Japanese pop culture is vital to the chans.
>>
wtf い hate japan now
deleting all anime... games... exhentai blocked....
>>
File: 1471284020033.jpg (181KB, 513x574px) Image search: [Google]
1471284020033.jpg
181KB, 513x574px
>>131560129
>no actual methodology shown outside of "face to face" and "telephone" questioning in the 10,000s
>no questions establishing the political beliefs of the respondents

So basically they just skewed their sample greatly left and then released the poll like it's supposed to mean something.
>>
Should do a poll on what world thinks of Japan's pedophilia. Let's see how they like being fucking humiliated.
>>
>>131564026
Is Japan Times owned by Jews? Aren't they a Japanese publication?
>>
Japan is just in a tizzy because we actually standing up to North Korea and Japan doesn't want to get nuked again. The disapproval is hypocritical but it fueled byJapan wanting to be non confrontational. If North Korea wasn't a problem, the Japanese population would probably be more approving

In the end, who the fuck cares? Japan knows who daddy is and they won't have any effect on the policies those Nips currently disapprove of.

Tl;DR: Japanese are hypocrites but who cares what Japan thinks about America protecting our borders?
>>
Its because he suggested Japan should have nukes

Thats literally it, and honestly it IS a total insult to suggest that to them - they HATE nuclear anything for good reason.
>>
>>131560129
I mean... I live in the countryside which is commie as fuck, but trump is not so popular here as the autists want you to think.
>>
>>131565205
>Japanese countryside is commie as fuck
I find that very hard to believe. In almost every nation, country folk are usually the most conservative.
>>
>>131565380
That is because you don't know anything about Japan.
>>
I'm American but I've seen the news here. They really have no clue what's going on with American politics and are basically playing telephone with the likes of CNN, NYT, media establishment, etc. They don't understand it's all fake news and won't be able to see nuance. They just know that a lot of people dislike trump so they probably shouldn't trust him.
>>
File: hg35.png (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hg35.png
24KB, 640x480px
>>
Poland becoming communist and Japan becoming capitalist were some of the biggest fucking mistakes in this planet's recent history.
>>
That's part of switching from focusing on other countries needs for years to focusing on yourself. The people you used to focus on think poorly of it.
>>
>>131565205
But look at how they vote. It's not like they are voting to be super liberal cuckolds like Canada or Sweden. So what's up with the hypocripsy?
>>
>>131560129
The orange kike fears the Samurai
>>
File: trumphatman.jpg (45KB, 352x504px) Image search: [Google]
trumphatman.jpg
45KB, 352x504px
>>131565204
why do they hate nuclear bombs?
>>
>>131560129
Says the country with the strictest immigration policy, a naturally erected wall between themselves and the rest of the world...
>>
>>131560129
I call bullshit. Went to Japan to visit family in February and neighbors of ours talked about being wary of Muslims. How Japan was fortunate enough to not face those problems.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.