[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you guys are too busy wanking off all day and saying racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I know you guys are too busy wanking off all day and saying racist shit online about people more successful than you but honestly from an objective standpoint Trudeau is a pretty decent leader.

He's not perfect (weak commitment to protectionism) but he's a lot better than Harper. For example he just announced 70% increase in military budget to reach the 2% NATO standard. Under Harper the army was literally falling apart.
>>
>>131554882
Yeah, if I were a Canadian I'd probably use a different flag too.

Kys leaf.
>>
File: 8804186.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
8804186.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
>>131554882
>>
>>131554882
The only thing the military will be used for is crushing anyone who attempts to resist the genocide of the White population of Canada. The mere fact that the military has not carried out a coup to seize control and defend our borders proves they are traitors committed to the destruction of the White race. The entire military should be left to crumble in order to deprive the anti-White government of power and make it easier for a White nationalist uprising to succeed.
>>
File: trudeau.png (147KB, 1225x666px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
147KB, 1225x666px
Justin Trudeau has sex with children. Pic related.
>>
>>131555300
Why do you care so much that he's waving a rainbow flag? It must be though being obsessed with a group of people who never did anything wrong to you.

Policy wise he makes a lot more sense than Harper and this is what really affects us.

>>131555681
paranoia.
>>
>>131554882
>a fucking leaf

Justin from Canada is a joke for a reason.
>>
>>131554882
Will there even be enough people willing to join the army to make use of that increase in budget? Shit skins won't join the army because they don't want to fight for a country that they have no attachment to, and whites won't join the army because they'd be fighting for shit skins.
>>
>>131556390
you are a fucking leaf too retard. Nothing more pathetic than self hating. How the fuck can you even look down on other cultures when you hate yourself you pathetic 'cuck'
>>
>>131554882
He's a vagina.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.