[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Theresa May resigns in the next few months >Boris Johnson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0657.jpg (50KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
50KB, 462x346px
>Theresa May resigns in the next few months
>Boris Johnson takes over as Prime Minister
>He resigns immediately after Brexit
>Moves to America
>Spends the next 14 years working his way up through the ranks of the GOP
>Now meets all the eligibility criteria to run for President
>Becomes first person to serve as both British Prime Minister and US President
>>
>>131554268
He renounced his US citizenship m8.
>>
>>131554268

I really like Boris, but I get the sense that lot of ppl in the UK look down on him with some disdain.
>>
File: 574eaeeb160000ab02f94f29[1].jpg (53KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
574eaeeb160000ab02f94f29[1].jpg
53KB, 630x419px
>>131555574
he's a phoney, his scruffy hair bumbling 'every-man' shtick doesn't wash.
those in the know prefer Jacob Rees-Mogg, he doesn't pretend to be anything he isn't.
>>
>>131555574
No shit everyone in the UK looks at Boris Johnson with contempt, he's the one who pushed Cameron to do the original Brexit referendum because he calculated they wouldn't get enough votes to get it pass, but then he'd have the Conservatives swoop in to bring in everyone who voted to leave who didn't already vote Tory to come under their tent. Also it's alleged that he's the one who pushed May to announce the Snap election which ended in disaster for her. His political calculations have ended in disaster for the tories. It's hilarious.

If Boris Johnson does become Prime Minister, especially with DUP coalition and the UK posed to go off the cliff because the Tories think they can just bullshit their way through negations. Expect the LPL to finally rally around Jeremy Corbyn who will dominate the next election. The tories already blew up their two favorite memes about Corbyn when they had to give a billion pounds to the DUP. (A political group who's manifesto is the old testament with garbage pick up.)
>>
>>131554268
Boris might be able to be president due to the fact he was actually born in the us, citizenship laws in the us are spaghetti code and honestly he might find a loophole.

Hell I still unironically think Obama was probably not born in America.
>>
>>131556650
>No shit everyone in the UK looks at Boris Johnson with contempt, he's the one who pushed Cameron to do the original Brexit referendum because he calculated they wouldn't get enough votes to get it pass, but then he'd have the Conservatives swoop in to bring in everyone who voted to leave who didn't already vote Tory to come under their tent. Also it's alleged that he's the one who pushed May to announce the Snap election which ended in disaster for her. His political calculations have ended in disaster for the tories. It's hilarious.

>His political calculations have ended in disaster for the tories. It's hilarious.

However they have worked well for him, who wants to one day lead the party. He's in a far more likely position to do that now.
>>
>>131554268
He's a roach.
>>
>>131554268
> Wakes up in the shitted pants
>>
>>131555574
>I get the sense that lot of ppl in the UK look down on him with some disdain.

Non-conservatives + politically-active people do. But normies really really love him.
>>
>>131557021
At what cost? Destroying the Tories to take over is pretty damn stupid. Also he wanted to expand their power, not cause it to contract like it has, so even if he is the last man standing, he has no political wit like Corbyn who had to fend off major attacks from his own flank before he was able to prove he was worth the mantle of leadership with the results of the snap election.

And if that's not enough for Boris, he's got to deal with Amber Rudd who's already sharpening her knife to put in May's back to take over the party.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.