[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Required reading thread >pic related If you haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Required reading thread
>pic related

If you haven't read this book you are blind to the true nature of our current situation
>>
>>131547455
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dc171df04966187958c9c30520dbe5ccb65e7b0c&dn=%281969%29%20Revolt%20Against%20the%20Modern%20World%20pdf&tr=udp://bt.firebit.co.uk:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
>>
>>131547455
https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-Impact-History/dp/0929891074
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (130KB, 538x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
130KB, 538x1024px
>>
File: pol reading.jpg (2MB, 4648x2584px) Image search: [Google]
pol reading.jpg
2MB, 4648x2584px
>>131547455
>>
>>131547455
Bumping to spite nu-pol.
>>
>>131547455
Shizoid /lit/ for mental babies
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
HOPE.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>>131547455
Digits don't lie. There is no 'saving' the west, it is founded on ideas that are the antithesis of order and vitality.
>>
File: Democracy_Hoppe.jpg (45KB, 536x809px) Image search: [Google]
Democracy_Hoppe.jpg
45KB, 536x809px
The only red pill you'll ever need.
>>
>>131547455
I could find most of Evola's work here but not that book.
won't read it online because modern world and shit
>>
File: evola.png (1MB, 994x4724px) Image search: [Google]
evola.png
1MB, 994x4724px
Also look at A Short History of Decay by Cioran.
>>
There IS a level of sophistication above Evola, you know. I've found the people who love Evola are totally ignorant of their own homelands and nations. They just assumed all of the 'West' is the same--it is not. There are delicate elements of culture which have been taken from their native lands and enlarged into some sort of grotesque form for the sake of international trade. For example, there is no liberty without duty. From what I hear from people who worship Evola they totally disregard liberty at all. As well they may, for their home land, and only if in their homeland it is traditional for it to not exist.

Basically, I find people who quote him doing the same sort of thing they claim to hate--forming large, sweeping cultural statements--by saying that the west is inherently false. To say the 'West' at all is inherently false, yes, but the principals within it that they hate have cultural meaning to specific peoples.
>>
>>131547455
>>
>>131560359
>won't read it online because modern world and shit

Revolt is not a critique of technology but rather a critique of modern politics, religion, ethos and worldview
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.