[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i reconcile my radical capitalist beliefs with my NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498522056093.png (312KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498522056093.png
312KB, 544x544px
how do i reconcile my radical capitalist beliefs with my NEET status. everyone keeps telling me to get a job but im skeptical. there must be a better way to square this circle.
>>
>>131535258
make money somehow.
>>
>>131535258
In a true paleo-conservative capitalist society NEETS would literally die off and natural selection would be restored. You are a cancer of society... get a job and get fit
>>
Why is getting a job so impossible in Amerikkka?
>>
go live in the woods
>>
File: IMG_1548.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>131535258
Just tell people you're "going Galt". Try and abuse the welfare state as much as possible as a political statement against it. Or get a job and stop being a fucking loser.
>>
>>131535258
The greatest failure of our society is that people don't understand how to invest when they're poor. Put 50% of your paycheck every fucking month into mutual funds and you will retire before 30, guaranteed. If you can't afford this you're not living in the right state.

Listen to me. Financial independence is within the grasp of every American with the ability to defer gratification even SLIGHTLY. I retired at 40 because I was too fucking stupid to do this early but you have the power to do better. Go get a job, save your money, buy mutual funds. Forget about SocSec, forget about everything, buy assets. Don't buy gold, don't buy land, don't buy beer, buy secure investments that will keep up with inflation. Do work on the side, write a book if you want. Learn how to weld or become a plumber. You have the power to do this man.
>>
>>131536347
its not. im just a spergy manlet.
>>
>>131535258
Acquire skills to produce something useful. Tackle the market with your own two hands. Do your own accounting and all the profit will be yours.

>>131536347
America contains a huge bunch of land dwellers. It's really bizarre. They're not producing anything, just dwelling on their land. I can't even imagine it properly. I'd kill myself if I were stuck there.
>>
>>131535258
Not true capitalism - in true capitalism u would be rich af
>>
>>131537361
Amen to that. In true capitalism, every labor is skilled labor and profitable.
>>
Run workshops teaching young men how to best become NEETs and tactics for putting the heaviest burden possible upon the system
>>
>>131535258

My mom told me:

"You spend too damnd time on your computer, why don't you make money out of it?"

So i started an online store and sell things on ebay.
>>
>>131535258
>how do i reconcile my radical capitalist beliefs with my NEET status
Get a job or go to work for yourself.
>everyone keeps telling me to get a job but im skeptical.
Then work for yourself instead.
>there must be a better way to square this circle.
Get a job or work for yourself. Don't overthink things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.