[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I smoke weed, I begin to feel as though I'm wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2381.jpg (174KB, 838x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2381.jpg
174KB, 838x1108px
Every time I smoke weed, I begin to feel as though I'm wrong about everything and start becoming a lefty shill

What if they legalise it in even more states and countries around the globe???
>All the Libertarians and millenials get high as fuck 24/7
>Elect open-border leaning officials to public office because refugees are chill
>Islamic fertility rate surpasses that of Westerners
>Fall of Western civilisation
>Dealers go out of business

So that's my argument against legalising recreation marijuana use. What's yours?
>>
Shits fucked anyway so let me be high while i get raped by my government
>>
>take drug that relaxes you
>wtf I'm not worried about things anymore?!?!?

this is why drugs are for fucking idiots because literally the point is to alter your brain chemistry and then people are shocked when their brain chemistry is altered
>>
File: 1498577518752.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498577518752.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>131529697
I have no desire to smoke weed. Even caffeine and nicotine, which are more attractive, are now unappealing to me. I like alcohol and food, yes, food actually has an effect on the mind. But the point is, if you have a normal dopamine system, you will not go beyond food and wine.
>>
>>131529697
That's the real truth about marijuana.
Yeah it was fun when you were a kid and getting high with your buddies, but it weakens your will over time.
>>
>>131529697
Have you considered that it may be because weed is a neurotoxin and literally kills your brain, ergo turning you into a liberal?
>>
>>131529697
>critical thinking
>drugs
>reasoning
>drugs
>>
Weed is for fags
>>
>>131531807
>Trying to sneak your drug use by
Alcohol is just as bad faggot, how can you talk down something productive like caffeine when you drink something that "intoxicated"(poisons) your mind?
>>
>>131531807
In light of what this guy is saying. Just because its legal doesnt mean everyone is suddenly going to do it. Alcohol is legal but not everyone is "drinking alcohol all day."

When i smoke i dont become a leftist, i smoke and trip balls to music because it sounds 10 times better. If my friends are involved then some classical jew and goy jokes are in place and hating on gypsies ( niggers squared of europe )
>>
>>131532332
actually its been proven to be the opposite

it promotes neural growth
>>
>>131532484
How dare you, a glass of wine a day helps the blood flow. How can you talk ill of such a useful tool?

Make up your mind. Cocaine has been shown to help people preform harder physical feats, should construction workers be on coke all day?
>>
I became more conservative after smoking weed
It's not smoking it that makes you more lefty
It's hanging out with the people into weed-culture that makes you lefty
>>
>>131532131
can confirm, regrettably
>>
>>131532620

yeah, so does schizophrenia
>>
File: 1497731141892.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497731141892.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
>>131531807
Fucking frilly tongued goose had it coming.
Who the fuck grows feathers on their fucking tongue?
>>
>>131529697
don't fall for the herbal jew man.
I can agree to smoking occasionally but to often makes you weak minded and turns you into a faggot.
>>
>>131529697
I smoke occasionally when I need a creative stint. Certain strains of weed are like adderall to me, don't know why. this is maybe a few times a year, though.

I sincerely believe drugs do allow a degree of introspection not available to you in a sober state, especially psychedelics, and one-time or occasional use has value in maturing as a person, but chronic use is idiotic, and contrary to how most responsible people use any psychoactive substance, alcohol and the like included.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.