[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening /pol/ im here in a need of help. I cannot identify myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
Evening /pol/ im here in a need of help.
I cannot identify myself with any political belief.
Every single group, right, left, authoritarian, libertarian, have something that i agree with and disagree with to the point that i cant symathize with them at all.

I deeply hate conservatism, im an atheist with a strict agenda towards any religion.

I feel like nationalism is my best bet but it's impossible as i hate other Polish men.

I am a racist but i don't hate other races because of their skin color, but because of how they act. That means that i can easly be friends with a black guy for example. Same goes for trannies etc.

Excluding gypsies, jews and ukrainian pigs, they deserve to die

I don't like the idea of wars in general so fascism is also out

Ask me anything else that you need to know and help me for the love of kek

>pic unrelated
>or is it
>>
I got the same problems but everyone started to call me racist and nazi becouse i spoke out against the mass migration to my country. I told them the truth and everything i said has been fullfilled now.

So i guess im siding with the nazis and racists now. They were the only one who listened.
>>
>>131529367
It is not a shame, be proud of not being a weak coward
>>
>>131529367

Well. Not everything has been fullfilled yet. Total meltdown is yet to come. And it will come. Its only a question of when.
>>
>>131528900
>I deeply hate conservatism, im an atheist with a strict agenda towards any religion

I was same for a while, but I think you are wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI this changed my view.
>>
Siema Lukasz co u ciebie.
>>
>>131528900

Also Way are you wearing two watches and post photo in your undies? are you a Nigger OP?
>>
Build a secure live, light some marshmellows, and watch them all kill each other.
>>
>>131530867

Nope, people were always scared of the unknown, and what's the most unknown thing out there ?
>What's after we die
So people created something that reassured them that they will be fine after they die.
Then they realised that a lot of people followed their made up gods because it made them feel safe knowing that they dont have to fear death so they realised they can benefit from that too.
They said that if you don't want to land in hell - a bad place after death - you have to live following our rules, and so people were not only not scared of death, but were also nice to each other.

>I thought of that all by myself
>I feel proud
>>
>>131528900
I hear you man. I used to be nationalist, but then understood that in Estonia nationalism just means feverish hate towards russia and russians and that it is dangerous to taunt and irritate the bear next door.

The average estonian nationalist troglodyte thinks it's a good idea to prepare for war with Russia, not realizing that since estonia only effectively has infantry, it will be an absolute slaughter (like cavarly going aganst tanks).

Most people also have a retarded concept of war, fuelled by years of brainwashing. The second these faggots will see tanks coming out of the bushes, they will shit their pants and then they will die.

I propose a more realistic view - not to die for the east or the west, but to sell out to whoever is willing to buy us out. This is the only viable strategy for a country with a population of 1.3 million (Russian armed forces with reserves is 3 million).

If you're a small business and walmart comes next door, you want to sell out before you go bust.
>>
File: 1498026385399.jpg (90KB, 545x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498026385399.jpg
90KB, 545x601px
>>131528900
>Two watches
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>131531714
That sure

What I talking about is what is hidden in our religion. Most of it is cancer and i don't belive in god myself. But there are Universal Truth hidden inside that we should not forgot about.
>>
>>131528900
So anxious to be part of some political group? Are you running for office?
>>
>>131531721
>I propose a more realistic view - not to die for the east or the west, but to sell out to whoever is willing to buy us out.
That may be the disinformation the Kremlin is trying to spread, but Estonia has everything to lose and nothing to gain by surrender.

Estonia is a member of NATO. Russia could not possibly expect to invade without having a catastrophic backlash from the US.

Just one nuke gets through to Moscow and Russia suddenly loses 60% of its command structure, 8% of its population and 40% of it's wealth. That's real vulnerability. Putin should never threaten nuclear weapons since his people would be the biggest loser.
>>
>>131535103
It depends on how seriously can we take NATO? Will a nuclear war happen for Estonia? Highly unlikely.

I don't really want to go to war for another NATO country and don't really expect anyone to come to Estonia's aid.

Estonia will be conquered in less than 48 hours.

Disclaimer: I'm not even Russian.
>>
>>131535528
>NATO
I don't know if you can take it seriously

You can sleep more calm knowing that 71% of Poles in 2016 would want to help defend Baltic countries, so even if nobody else comes, so at least you won't die alone
Maybe it would cause nuclear holocaust, because Poland against Russia would result in either Russia backing off eventually or taking too much and triggering nukes
We won't win with them, but we can sacrifice ourselves, so Russia won't ever think about having angry Poles on their toes and bigger diplomatic crisis
>>
>>131535528
>Will a nuclear war happen for Estonia? Highly unlikely.
Putin is already threatening nuclear war all over Europe:

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war:
http://www.pravdareport.com/news/world/europe/16-12-2016/136434-russia_germany-0/

Putin has threatened to annihilate the US with nuclear war
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/

Putin has threatened to launch a nuclear war if Hillary gets elected:
http://globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladimir-putin-ally-threatens-nuclear-war-if-americans-vote-for-hillary-clinton/

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

>Estonia will be conquered in less than 48 hours.
It would more than 100 years before anyone could safely go to Moscow.
>>
>>131534624

I just feel empty with no social group that i can socialize with and it's annoying having to explain my situation every time im drunk
>>
>>131528900
I'll share some of my personal opinions on what you've said with you in hopes that you'll reconsider your own:

>I deeply hate conservatism, im an atheist with a strict agenda towards any religion.

I'm also an atheist, but I'm not anti-religion. Consider that religion is a necessity for many people as a moral or cultural foundation. Maybe the ideal nation is absent of religion, but the collective intelligence just isn't high enough yet. The unreasonable "faith" of the religious isn't necessarily wrong, as it can be a force for either good or evil.

>I feel like nationalism is my best bet but it's impossible as i hate other Polish men.

Plenty of Western men are cucked, stupid, or otherwise unrespectable. I feel the same way about plenty of my American brothers. They are still my people, however, and they are who I seek to make better.

You don't change a nation for the better by altering the current generation, necessarily, but by setting the conditions for the next generation.

>I am a racist but i don't hate other races because of their skin color, but because of how they act. That means that i can easly be friends with a black guy for example. Same goes for trannies etc.

Same. Some of my best friends are black. But I'm still a white nationalist. Pro-white doesn't mean anti-nonwhite.
>>
>>131532639

It's famous polish troll Testoviron, not OP. It's about jewish, muscled man who calls poles poor and insults in every way while showing his muscles and money
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.