[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey - VIDEO GAMES ‘RESIDENT EVIL’ AND ‘CALL OF DUTY’

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: trk.png (635KB, 1041x768px) Image search: [Google]
trk.png
635KB, 1041x768px
Is it time to start regulating video games?

>Turkey’s Youth and Sports Ministry says that many popular foreign-made games such as Call of Duty and Guitar Hero are responsible for intentionally spreading fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims—or Islamophobia—and desecrating Islamic symbols.
>The head of the ministry’s Education, Culture and Research Commission, Huzeyfe Yilmaz, told the Turkish parliament that some 25 million people play videogames for a total of 39 million hours per day in the country.
>But Yilmaz said that many games included “harmful material”—such as explicit sexual content or violence—as well as Islamophobic themes and suggested there should be tougher restrictions on selling them in Turkey.
>“The goal [of many games] is to give people a negative perception about Islam. Digital games are used as a tool to spread Islamophobia,” said Yilmaz, according to Hurriyet. “Often the player is put in the role of a soldier and they gain points by killing Muslims, who are shown to them as terrorists. The main goal is creating enmity towards Islam.”
>On the government-run website, 19 games are already listed as containing content that is potentially Islamophobic. Several games in the Call of Duty franchise—which have sold over 250 million copies in total, making it one of the most popular franchises of all time—are blacklisted by the ministry.

http://www.newsweek.com/resident-evil-call-duty-turkey-video-games-islamophobia-629284
>>
Those are zombies, not muslims.
I know it can be difficult to tell moaning, braindead hordes that only kill apart though.
>>
Okay then, turkey, ban them.

Why is this even news? Sage.
>>
>>131527458
fpbp
>>
wait are they for real

its about time traveling space monsters and insane nazi scientist wizard people, and monsters of undead

how does that even pertain to islam in the fucking slightest
>>
File: IMG_0738.jpg (89KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
89KB, 600x598px
>>131527305
>Often the player is put in the role of a soldier and they gain points by killing Muslims, who are shown to them as terrorists.
So is he saying...that Muslims aren't distinguishable from terrorists
>>
File: 1369215645384.jpg (73KB, 351x263px) Image search: [Google]
1369215645384.jpg
73KB, 351x263px
You guys remember when Resident Evil 5 came out?
>>
>>131527458
/thread
>>
>>131527305
>call of duty
Bad guy is literally white hitler Jon snow
>>
No, cockroaches. ISLAM spreads islamophobia.
>>
>>131527305
>pretend playing in a band is islamophobic
>>
>>131527305
>Resident Evil
>A game in which you play as a cuck trying to escape from rednecks and save you GF
>Islamophobic

Alright........
>>
File: 1498381671960.gif (377KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498381671960.gif
377KB, 300x169px
this is an onion article right
>>
>>131528128
Killing niggers as superior All-American dude was the best thing that RE5 had going for it, too bad it was a shitty RE game
>>
File: 1495109799792.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495109799792.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>131527305
>wasting time reading what some roaches have to say
Kek
>>
>>131527305
Now the sandpeople learned western libshit buzzwords I see

Lets hope they use them so much the words get rekt
>>
File: 1497050502224.jpg (80KB, 522x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497050502224.jpg
80KB, 522x630px
>The video game companies obviously try to impose demonized ideas on people. Noting that it is impossible to think that such companies are not aware of what they are doing, Illuminati experts indicate that they are a fruit of a professional team effort.

Can I be an Illuminati Expert in Turkey?
>>
File: GNfOS.png (37KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
GNfOS.png
37KB, 1200x800px
>>131528787
Islam demands an education tax that funds terror networks, a phobia is an irrational fear.
Islamaverse, Islamaversion, Islamaware, Islamawake, Islamanoid or Islamanoic would be more accurate but less dramatic.
Religion is a farce and it teaches you to distrust those that think differently.
It is just another form of political indoctrination, but it uses your own heritage, guilt, and fears to control you instead of troops.
>>
>>131531597
Yup and even Baha'i has been freaking me out lately with their death culture and one-world government crap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.