[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Public Policy Polling survey found that 30% of Republicans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Agrabah.png (2MB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agrabah.png
2MB, 1912x1080px
>Public Policy Polling survey found that 30% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats say they support “bombing Agrabah”.
why do muricans want to bomb agrabah? does jafar have chemical weapons?
>>
The guards took a shit on the palace walls, on his orders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0P8Hn01F8
>>
>>131524603
Ruled by a power mad dark sorcerer, and filled with brutal street apes that will cut off your ear if they don't like your face.

Glass the entire goddamn city.
>>
>Supports dilution of the royal blood with street urchins
>>
Fuck those sandniggers, if Trump wants to bomb them then so be it.
>>
>>131524603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VM3ECIH2wA

Turkino.
>>
>>131524603
this is old news and has already been in published books
>>
How many of these intentionally retarded questions get answered just because people think it's funny? I seriously think that is what's going on with these.
>>
Butt hurt muslim
>>
>>131526065
I can only imagine..

>questions asked as a joke
>questions asked to 100s of people until they got their result
>questions asked inside a bar

There's no info on how these studies get conducted, so you can only imagine how they're done.
>>
>>131524603

>public policy polling

Is not to be trusted. They are left wing trash. Remember when they compared Trump to cockroaches and cancer [but didn't do the same for any (D) candidate?]
>>
>>131526065
isnt this pretty much how trump was elected?
>>
>>131524603
>why do muricans want to bomb agrabah? does jafar have chemical weapons?
It was a shitty movie and there needs to be retribution.
>>
>ring ring
>hello sir would you mind answering a few-click

Repeat x100 until the first respondent. Thats us. Thats home. Thats thats the scientific polling industry. A contract, sold to the lowest bidding telemarketing contractor
>>
File: 1486351902786.png (646KB, 658x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486351902786.png
646KB, 658x718px
>>131526926
Pretty much
>>
>>131524603
>25% of Americans don't know what Agrabah is but since it sounds Muslim they hate it
This is a good thing.
>>
>>131527478
No it isn't. This is why we get people like Obama and Trump in office to mindlessly bomb Muslim countries and make everything worse.
>>
>>131524603
Sounds islamic so it deserves to be purged from reality
>>
>>131524603
>chase citizens with swords for taking an apple
drop the MOAB
>>
>>131528968
how does bombing sandniggers make anything 'worse'?

No, no. I'll wait.
>>
>>131524603
30% of Cons and 19% of cucks understand the American premise of confidence even in the face of uncertainty... makes sense.
>>
>>131529547
This is the stupidest thing I've read all month
>>
>>131524603
I like that liberals think it's funny that anti-muslim sentiment has reached the point where 20% of democrats think completely indiscriminate bombing of the middle east is justified.

I reckon people would be fine with the govt. bombing from turkey to zimbabe and from libya to pakistan.
>>
if it sounds sand niggerish it has to be bombed
>>
>>131530040
still waiting.
>>
File: AgrabahHasToGo.png (260KB, 731x547px) Image search: [Google]
AgrabahHasToGo.png
260KB, 731x547px
>>131524603
All Islamic shit has to go, Including Agrabah.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.