[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/, will you be ready to crusade against feminism, jews,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496440173756.jpg (27KB, 294x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496440173756.jpg
27KB, 294x310px
So /pol/, will you be ready to crusade against feminism, jews, muslims, the LBGT and other hate groups once the next civil war inevitably happens in the near future? How will you prepare?
>>
>>131524135
We must prepare now, not when it will be time !
>>
>>131524135
By killing every last German I see
>>
>>131524135
I'll head down to the local cathedral to see if it's for real or whether they're still paying to import the caliphate.
>>
>>131524983
I dont know what is the most near cathedral of your place, but protect her, please
>>
>>131525796
I'd be glad to. It's a beautiful building. But it all depends on what the people who run it want.
>>
>>131526817
And what is your cathedral ? Please
>>
>>131526817
What is needed is to be wary of everything that happens, from close or far because ((they)) are pretty cautious about acting in the shadow
>>
fuck off larpers sage
>>
>>131527091
I don't think they're being very cautious any more. Want to see niqabs and hijabs? Come to my town.

And last Sunday they asked for money to help the Pope pull more of his bullshit. Fuck that.
>>
>>131527409
I already see niqabs and hijabs in mine, (and in my residence) so hell no. The pope us clearly not our ally.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.