[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of Trump's appointees are you the most impressed with,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Nikki Haley.jpg (136KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki Haley.jpg
136KB, 1100x619px
Which of Trump's appointees are you the most impressed with, what about the least impressed with?

I've been pleasantly surprised with Nikki Haley's job as ambassador to the UN, I think she's my favorite Trump appointee as far as work.

My least favorite would probably be Ben Carson, he's done jack shit.
>>
>>131520437
>Best: Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon
>Worst: Jared Kushner
>>
Nikki is my waifu.
>>
kys trumpkike
>>
Bens busy trying to track down the billions that went to Chicago landlords that dont own buildings.

Nicki Haley removed the confederate flag and gave a John Stewart tier speech slamming their own nominee more than Obama at his state of the union.
>>
>>131520437
>Best: Session, Bannon, Tillerson
>Worst: Kushner, Prebus, Haley, Connway
>>
shill thread
>>
>>131520437
Kys
>>
File: gorsuch.jpg (633KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
gorsuch.jpg
633KB, 1180x842px
>>
>>131520437
this kikewhore needs to go
>muh fotos
>muh gassed syrian kids that were strangled by my jewish allies in realty
>we must remove assad
kys
>>
>>131520437
POO
>>
>>131520437
Worst: Sessions
Best: McMaster

I hear Trump and Sessions aren't getting along too well these days, Sessions even offered to resign at one point. Trump wanted to puynch Sessions in the face for his testimony in front of the Senate and then his recusal. He blames Sessions for the russia investigation not going away. I tend to agree. Sessions made it a lot worse when he answered a question he wasn't even asked.
>>
>>131520515
This.
>>
File: 1493855237052.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1493855237052.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>131520437
all of them best president ever
>>
File: UN-Sweden.jpg (71KB, 815x574px) Image search: [Google]
UN-Sweden.jpg
71KB, 815x574px
>>
>>131520437
>Best: Sessions, Pence, Mattis, Miller, Bannon, >Tillerson, Ross, Lighthizer, Rogers.
>Meh/Unsure: Mnuchin, Carson, Kushner, Bolton, McMaster, Coats.
>Worst: Conway, DeVos, Spicer, Haley, Cohn, Priebus, Perry.

I really enjoy watching Ross, Mattis, and Tillerson talk about policy. Extremely sharp people. Carson hasn't done much, and I don't know where Mnuchin stands until he unveils his "21st century Glass-Steagall", though I have high hopes. I hope most of the shit people are there to destroy their respective departments, especially Perry and DeVos.
>>
>>131520917
Forgot about him
>>
>>131520437

>best: none yet
>worst: that little white trash whore Kellyanne

God I can't stand that skeletor piece of shit. GET YOUR SHOES OFF THE COUCH YOU FUCKING FULL GROWN WOMAN REEEEEEE
>>
>>131520437
she is a warmonger whore just like McCuck
>>
>>131520437
Pruitt has done well at the epa
Also convinced trump to pull out of the Paris accord.

other Impressed: Bannon, Rex, mattis and Ross

Worst: Kushner, Ivanka
>>
>>131520437
Worst: Rick Perry

Best: Charles Nelson Riley
>>
>>131521157

The CNN source shows itself!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>131520437
>Ben Carson, he's done jack shit
He's the token brain-surgeon, he not supposed to do or say shit, just be a non-embarrassing house-nigger
>>
>>131521195
Reagan and Jefferson was best
>>
>>131520437
Mattis for most, probs his HHS for least.
>>
>>131522921
Jackson and Polk are the greatest men to hold the office.
>>
>>131521195
Looks like a fat FtM Caradelevigne
>>
>>131520437
I like Haley, but she's shit at the UN - Too much shilling for shit that's contrary to Trump's agenda.
>>
File: carson woke.png (170KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
carson woke.png
170KB, 320x320px
I was most impressed with Kelly. I thought he was just another boring military bureaucrat, but turns out he is so adamant about the wall and deportations that I honestly think he harbours some personal vendetta against brown people.

>Ben Carson, he's done jack shit.
He doesn't have the budget right now, since his department got cuts. He'll have to wait for the big Infastucture Bill (which could take ages or might never happen at all, because fuck Congress) to get to work.
>>
They're almost all shit except sessions because le based god emperor hired a bunch of neocons and goldman sachs executives (dont we love our based bankers folks)
>>
>>131521416
I can tell you from insider info at HUD, a lot of work being done on fixing shit that got broken in the last administration. A lot of shit under the hood that needed retooling. Also waiting on budget which is kinda a big deal

t. sources that I can't totally prove because privacy but I can assure you are 100% true.
>>
>>131520697

Nikki is a RINO.

GOP backs her because she's a novelty.

"Oh look, a brown Indian woman can be cuckservative."

She's clearly a subversive element amongst the right. A person that slaps the White Man on the hand if he doesn't play by SJW rules.
>>
birthname Nimrata Randhawa
She cheated on her husband.
http://theweek.com/articles/494098/tea-party-sex-scandal-4-theories-nikki-haley-affair
>>
Haley is a Zionist shill and as every fucking neocon, she deserves getting shot for the sake of world peace
>>
>>131523386
Fair enough. That aligns with what little I've heard from HUD, including that March audit.
>>
>>131524401
>>131524401
HUD has a tremendous amount of strange niche things it does that service a very specific constituency and are very "Swampy" so to speak, and they are in the process of cutting that shit.
>>
>>131522921
You spelled Eisenhower wrong.
>>
>>131525391

You spelled Coolidge wrong.
>>
>>131520437
Didn't she shill for Israel. Fucker her, zionist rat.
>>
I'm glad Nikki Haley was appointed to UN Ambassador, because she's no longer my governor. McMaster race
>>
>>131520437
>impressed by Nikky Haley

spotted the kike

kill yourself fucktard
>>
>>131520437
>Impressed by a woman

Why is this country so cucked?
>>
Someone should tell her and trump about agenda 21 say goodbye the the un
>>
ZOG Woman

Coming to a Cinema near you soon
>>
>>131523657
What in her repetoire is RINO?
>>
She's an evil Ziocon
>>
>>131523386
I don't believe for a minute that sleepy ol' the pyramids were really grain silos is getting jack shit done.
>>
>>131520437
> I've been pleasantly surprised with Nikki Haley's job as ambassador to the UN, I think she's my favorite Trump appointee as far as work.

Same here. Very proud of her toughness, hope she's thinking about bigger jobs too! #I'mWithHer
>>
Most favorite- Mad Dog, although he's sympathetic with ZOG interests, but doesn't realize it because he's still a Marine and even as generals they're not known for their intelligence.
Least favorite would be all the rest because it's swamp people and bankers that should have been exiled not welcomed into the fold.
>>
File: 5915abf1c4618892188b462b.jpg (119KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
5915abf1c4618892188b462b.jpg
119KB, 900x500px
>ZOG Minority woman pushing for invasion
>Alleged gas attacks with no evidence
>Muh evil dictator as hidden Sarin weapons
>Israel joining in and shilling for the invasion

Get ready lads

Operation Iraqi Freedom' 2: Electric Boogaloo

Coming soon
>>
>>131520515
Fpbp
>>
>>131522886
He uncovered over $500million in fraud from Obama administration so far .... he is working very hard to save the taxpayers money. The sleepy doctor is doing a good job. I remain skeptical of Jared&Ivanka, Nikki Haley and McMaster worry me.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.