[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First off, I'd like to say that I'm college educated,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: untitled.jpg (75KB, 750x623px)
untitled.jpg
75KB, 750x623px
First off, I'd like to say that I'm college educated, which means that I'm smarter than 99.6% of the posters on (website).
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on (website) of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.
>>
Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT. You're losing all of your power; all of your privilege; your influence is waning. And you're mad about it, you're so incredibly mad -- you're fed up! You just want to elect Trump to preserve and maintain your power and dominance in this country. But it's too fucking bad! This is payback for centuries of oppression under white colonialism. You reap what you have sown and I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you. In fact, I'll quite enjoy watching your timely demise.

The bottom line is that Trump will never be the president of the United States. NEVER! America will never be made "white again". So I suggest you embrace the brown and black future that awaits each and every single one of you. Maybe you could try to make amends with the people that you so vehemently despise and want to get rid of. Maybe they'll decide to give you the mercy that you never cared to give them, but I wouldn't count it. The white race is going to disappear like a fart in the wind and you're powerless to prevent it.

And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist towards white people, I suggest you do your fucking research because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression or any other societal hardships. So just shut the fuck up.
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 1156x2031px)
image.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>131518697
Safed
>>
File: ancap2.png (782KB, 793x794px)
ancap2.png
782KB, 793x794px
Very good thread, I rate it OP is a faggot/10.
>>
File: Tay_Tiger.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px)
Tay_Tiger.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is EU4 worth getting? I have all the EU3 expansion packs, and I can still sink days into it. Idk, should I save my money?
>>
Decadence was a mistake and SAGED
>>
>>131518697
Let me guess still salty about Hillary?

Trump isn't that bad, surely he's an idiot but Hillary is way worse or did you forgot all her shady shit? suspicious deaths, thousands of emails, using the hacking as an excuse to wage war against Russia?

Also you sound like one of those annoying tumblr feminists if you want to bait at least try to do it more covertly
>>
>>131518697
You sound very homophobic faggot.
FYI, I'm at work at a Logistic & transportation company, SO YOU CAN GET FOOD!

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife (a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.
>>
File: bait one.jpg (5KB, 160x160px)
bait one.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>131518697
>>
File: rose bertram.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
rose bertram.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>131519035
nigga i'll send you a torrent, don't fucking buy it not worth it.

Will never buy a paradox DLC unless it's god-tier.
>>131518697
didn't read stupid fag
>>
>>131519035
What's EU?
Nintenfag here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.