[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is /pol/ siding with? the EU or Google? https://www.wsj

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png (6KB, 272x92px) Image search: [Google]
googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png
6KB, 272x92px
Who is /pol/ siding with? the EU or Google?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-slapped-with-2-7-billion-eu-fine-over-search-results-1498556971
>>
fuck jewgle
>>
fuck ejew
>>
>>131514174
>have to make an account to read their shitty article
>>
>>131514752
here greece... have the free financial web
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-27/google-gets-record-2-7-billion-eu-fine-for-skewing-searches
>>
>>131514174
TO READ THE FULL STORY
SUBSCRIBE
SIGN IN
>>
>>131514174
Google DÆSU. EU is just salty because USA invents everything that's cool. USA has Apple, Google and Lady Gaga, Europe has niggers, refugees and big companies that literally cheats because they are unable to innovate

It's the euro all over again, EU is salty because US dollar is the world currency, they invents the euro, the economy gets fucked up, but they don't care because MUH WOLRD CURRENCY

EU should just admit USA is better because pride only hurts it never helps
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (83KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
83KB, 361x361px
Whoever loses, we win. We should just hope the battle is as destructive as possible.
>>
>>131514909
thanks CIA! truly my greatest ally!
>>
We need to prolong the confligtso they both suffer
>>
>>131514174
I side with Bing. Until they are called out for the same thing I'll stick with them.

Fuck EU and Google, but to be quite honest this is the first thing the EU has done I approve of
>>
>>131514174
Fuck them both
>>
>>131514174
Google is evil.
>>
>>131515191
HMU if you need guns and ammo to overthrow your govt
>>
>>131515112
It was on the front page of Drudge, and it was free for me.
>>
>>131514174

>Who is /pol/ siding with? the EU or Google?

Neither. They're both Jewish organisations.
>>
>>131515435
soon
>>
>>131514174
fuck google but they 100% didnt deserve this, the EU argument is actually literally retarded
>>
>>131514174
No one is forced use Jewgle, a private site is free to use their policies.
The EU is fucking communist trash, it must collapse for fuck sake.
>>
>>131514174

The EU because a big fine against Google will turn corporatist-globalists and bureaucratic-globalists against eachother maybe. And fuck Google. Collecting a fine won't make or break the EU but it will get google thinking about being cunts.
>>
>>131514174
Jewgle is the greater evil
>>
>>131514174
Neither. Fuck them both.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 358x955px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 358x955px
>>131515127
They'll never admit that. Instead of do so, they continue to take in millions upon millions of non-white savages while they attempt to virtue signal their "multicultural efforts".

What they don't realize is, USA (more often than not) took in only educated non-whites until Obama. They all had degrees or skill sets. The EU has been taking in nothing but ISIS members and African gang members. Just top fucking kek

This isn't going to end well for the EU if nothing changes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.