[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we finally have some real change, /pol/? I'm sick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: goebbels.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
When will we finally have some real change, /pol/? I'm sick of minor victories. They don't mean anything. When will it finally be mainstream to be right wing?
>>
>>131506251

Great depression sparked the last great European chimpout, we just need another prolonged period of economic downturn to unleash the rage present in our societies
>>
>>131506355
>Passively waiting for something to happen.

I want to do something, I just don't know what.
>>
>>131506355
Maybe there will be a final solution to the refugee issue
>>
i feel like this every day
It is affecting my job, my relationship, social life..

kind wanted to be approached by isis or something only to be supplied with aresenal to blow something up like "congress" or some other gathering of absolute cunts
>>
>>131506251
it won't nigger. people have been dealing with degenerate youth and laws that fuck them over for few thousand years.

only real change you're gonna have is the ones you do with your life. i'm not gonna spill some platitudes about improving yourself but you gotta understand there won't be a movement that will override current way modern world plays out. it will never happen.
>>
>>131506659
the Tsars and the kings and the keisers all thought like that
>>
>>131506355
You realize that the elite aren't dumb, yeah? We get another prolonged downturn like in the 30s and what they'll do is just bribe the majority of the newly poor and dispossessed while using the various security services to kill off any extremist agitators.
>>
>>131506251
It's always mainstream to be right wing you Goy
>>
>>131506744
if i'm presented with two options like these: shit's gonna stay the way it is or people gonna change it, my money is always gonna be on the shit's gonna be same.

the system and how the society works isn't something forced upon us. it's evolution. economy evolves, the way we act evolves, technology changes our lives in almost unimaginable ways. so it balances itself out. only probable big change that will fuck up the whole politics or the mechanics of the modern world is something like some intelligent life form far away from our galaxy. crash of the market or banks for example is just way too small of a chance. therefore it's safe to assume nothing will change. waiting for it to change hopelessly is just irrational.
>>
>>131506392
Whatever you do, make sure that people know your intent. Don't allow the media to create a narrative for you.
>>
>>131506251
AI and machine learning will significantly change this world over the next 10 years. As it is, we're already almost at the point where a person's face and voice can be simulated via prerecorded footage/audio (face2face, Lyrebird, etc.). Imagine how that will change things, when we cannot discern fact from fiction. This will have a huge impact on politics. My point is, get ready anon. Things are changing very soon (but not necessarily for the better).
>>
>>131506251
Things are going to get far worse before they get better.
>>
>>131506251
>When will it finally be mainstream to be right wing?
Right-wing is too shallow, destructive and self-loathing. It's also far too authoritarian.

Real men want to be free as possible and still contribute to a society that appreciates their contribution.
>>
File: 1498530055475.jpg (66KB, 741x513px) Image search: [Google]
1498530055475.jpg
66KB, 741x513px
>>131506251

When you stop electing kikes to represent you.
>>
File: compromisers.png (1MB, 932x2169px) Image search: [Google]
compromisers.png
1MB, 932x2169px
>>131506251

When a radical revolutionary appears.
>>
>>131506251

Honestly think England is on the verge of cracking.

It's getting weird there and people know it.

Skip to about 2:55

https://youtu.be/Axr1sbqNcoI

This sentiment is becoming very widespread in Britain.

What's interesting is that they have come down on Tommy like a ton of bricks in the past. He couldn't even walk down the "wrong" street.

In the last few months, despite him being far more forward and vocal than he has before - They have essentially not touched him. One arrest, but very little other prodding.

I think they're concerned about something going "wrong" like it did in Northern Ireland in the 60's, whereby the larger populace (not just the fringe elements) felt abandoned or vulnerable and basically gave power over to the "radicals" rather than the "legitimate" government.

This can happen very quickly, and usually you would believe the governments have this under control - But it's clear from the last few months that the British government DON'T quite know what they're doing and don't have a handle on the situation.
>>
>>131511294
government worse nightmare is radical terror attacks from white britains and jihadists

all claiming benefits and crashing the country with no survivors
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.