[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-releas e_IP-17-1784_en.htm >Antitrust:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-1784_en.htm
>Antitrust: Commission fines Google €2.42 billion for abusing dominance as search engine by giving illegal advantage to own comparison shopping service
>
>The European Commission has fined Google €2.42 billion for breaching EU antitrust rules. Google has abused its market dominance as a search engine by giving an illegal advantage to another Google product, its comparison shopping service.
>
>The company must now end the conduct within 90 days or face penalty payments of up to 5% of the average daily worldwide turnover of Alphabet, Google's parent company.
>
>Commissioner Margrethe Vestager, in charge of competition policy, said: "Google has come up with many innovative products and services that have made a difference to our lives. That's a good thing. But Google's strategy for its comparison shopping service wasn't just about attracting customers by making its product better than those of its rivals. Instead, Google abused its market dominance as a search engine by promoting its own comparison shopping service in its search results, and demoting those of competitors.
>
>What Google has done is illegal under EU antitrust rules. It denied other companies the chance to compete on the merits and to innovate. And most importantly, it denied European consumers a genuine choice of services and the full benefits of innovation."

MAKE THE BEST PRODUCT ON MARKET
@
PAY BECAUSE YOU ARE GUILTY

Fucking yuropoors don't DESERVE to use American products.
>>
>>131505765
I think the complaint was valid and Google should pay

You can't claim to provide knowledge of all fitting products and only provide your own

They should either tell the costumer they only advertise their own or give him the knowledge he was promised
>>
>>131505765
Good! I'm sick of google
>>
>>131505765
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((google))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good.
>>
>>131505765
As much as I don't sympathize with google this is utter EU bullshit, if I was google I would stop providing my services in EU for one week and just watch that huge shitstorm. I'm waiting for the same amount of fines against NGO ships you EU mofos
>>
>>131505765
>what is anti-trust

It's like you want to be bent over a rail
>>
Europe cant invent anything so they just sue American companies. Unless google is Irish now since Schmidt worked with crooked Hillary so he probably got the down low on how to dodge the law and taxes
>>
>>131507618
I love it when two of my enemies attack each other
>gays vs muslims
>jews vs muslims
>google vs EU
>hillary vs bernie
>shia vs sunni
>one gang of niggers vs another
>>
>/pol/ gets upset when Google manipulates search results with American scientists and american family and other subversive jewish shit
>/pol/ gets upset when Youtube does it's monthly SJW/refugee virtue signalling bullshit

>EU calls out Google on its shit
>RRRRREEEEE FUCKING EU BULLSHIT

Mmmmm

Almost like /pol/ has zero principles and just wants to get angry at stuff because in real life they're racist friendless losers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.