[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God the Father = Zeus / Jupiter Jesus = Dionysus / Bacchus Holy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: holytrinity.png (956KB, 672x812px) Image search: [Google]
holytrinity.png
956KB, 672x812px
God the Father = Zeus / Jupiter
Jesus = Dionysus / Bacchus
Holy Spirit = Eagle of Zeus

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD
Christianity is NOT a sect of Judaism
It is a DIRECT evolution of the Greco-Roman Religion

Stop being a Pagan! Stop breaking continuity!
>>
>>131505270
Isn't being Christian just paganism then?
>>
>>131506177
What does the Greco-Roman religion have to do with paganism?
>>
>>131506709
Goyim?
>>
>>131506177
I think the point of the post is that the pagan motives of Christianity make it a non foreign religion in Europe, and not a Jewish sect.
>>
>Jesus = Dionysus / Bacchus

Kill yourself.
>>
File: bacchus.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>131506797
What's your point? Doesn't that mean "ethnic"? Yes, we are still ethnic. The pan-Christian narrative is fanfiction stemming from the Bible, which only western Christianity follows in practice.

>>131506822
Not to Europe, but the Roman Empire. Romans had nothing to do with Nordics culturally. We'd be closer to Egyptians, Jews, Assyrians, and other Near Eastern people, if anything.

But yes, my point is that there are no theological differences between early Christianity and other religious cults of the era. They are all essentially syncretic types of monotheism differing only in their underlying mythology. Mithraism had a Zoroastrian undertone, the Dionysian cult had a Greek undertone, the cult of Isis had an Egyptian undertone, Christianity had a Judean undertone.

The trend of monotheism exploded by the 3rd century and it just happened so that the Christian version dominated over the others. The social and theological structure of the religion are native. The only inherently Jewish element of Christianity is its mythology, ie the Bible, which isn't very important outside western Europe and America.

>>131507435
[citation needed] for your doubt
>>
I agree that Christianity is an evolution of Paganism and that Christianity (trad Catholicism in particular) is the living tradition of europe. However I think your conflation here is simplistic and incorrect.
>>
>>131508327
>trad Catholicism in particular
Not really
It removed itself from the canonical church when it detached from the Pentarchy

The remaining tetrarchy is the Greek Orthodox Church essentially, so only Orthodox Christians in Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Turkey, Egypt, Syria and Israel actually follow the original, canonical faith
>>
>>131508071
Epic source dude. Totally reliable bro.
>>
>>131505270
>Stop being a Pagan! Stop breaking continuity!
Or better: stop being a christian and praise your gods the way your ancestors did. No need to semiticize our gods
>>
>>131510311
>stop being a christian and praise your gods the way your ancestors did
You know that Paganism died out like 1000 years ago?
>>
>>131505270

N O
>>
>>131510402
No. There are pockets of the old faith here in Slovenia surviving up to 1960's. Lithuania was pagan long after the conversion.
>>
>>131506709
It's an evolution of hermeticism actually. Jesus was essenes

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/jae/jae03.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/index.htm
>>
>>131510154
No, I mean he has to provide citation proving that my claim isn't true. Everyone knows the mythology behind Dionysus and how it's identical to that of Jesus.

>>131510311
Last time I checked "Θεός" is a Greek word. I don't praise Yahwe or anything. And the churches are filled with Greek names, Greek symbols and the Greek language. It's not like I praise Ziz or Baal or whatever mythological shit they have. If anything, I'm not familiar with our native mythology, even if I don't take it as religion (since I'm not retarded).
>>
>>131510800
>I'm not familiar with our native mythology
derp
more familiar with*
>>
File: DisFucker.png (253KB, 377x350px) Image search: [Google]
DisFucker.png
253KB, 377x350px
>>131505270
Only a Greek would think something as ridiculous as this.
>>
>>131510800
I guess you're retarded enough to take a hellenized version of semitic faith as a religion
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (392KB, 1134x1444px) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
392KB, 1134x1444px
>>131505270
It's another one of these 'My culture is ruined, so I cling to the old gods and wear a fedora' threads
>>
>>131510617
Paganism is dead. Modern "Paganism" can’t be compared to what our ancestors worshipped 1000 years ago.
>>131510800
>I mean he has to provide citation proving that my claim isn't true
That’s kind of retarded isn’t it?

>Everyone knows the mythology behind Dionysus and how it's identical to that of Jesus.
Sure thing buddy.
>>
File: IMG_8228.jpg (74KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8228.jpg
74KB, 529x700px
>>131505270
HOT

>behold JESUS: destroyer of Jews!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.