[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING!! "Vast majority of FBI DISGUSTED w/the russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Get in here. It's happening! The FBI attack on Flynn was PAYBACK by McCabe for Flynn's support of a highly decorated female FBI agent who had filed a sexual harassment suit with the EEOC against McCabe. McCabe is well known for not recusing himself in the Hillary Clinton Espionage case, even though his wife was receiving extremely conspicuous sums of cash from longtime Clinton bagman, Terry McAuliffe in her failed attempt to be elected to public office.

Highlights:
"Three FBI employees told Circa they personally witnessed McCabe make disparaging remarks about Flynn before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case."

"As far as the troops in the field, the vast-majority were disgusted with the Russia decision, but that was McCabe driving the result that eventually led [former FBI Director James] Comey to make the decision,” said a senior federal law enforcement official, with direct knowledge of the investigation."

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
>>
Gas the CIA
Agency war now
>>
>>131505111

Nope.

HAPPENING!! bot BTFO. bot a faggot.

Circa is legit and they need every click available.
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (32KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
32KB, 483x368px
>>131505312
Die
>>
>>131505094
It's all falling apart, WH anon was truly real and correct.
>>
>>131505312
you think people can't tell you're shilling your own blog? retard
>>
>>131505094
So, time to shit can McMaster, and Bring Flynn back then?
>>
>>131505597
>Circa
>Blog

go focus your autism on the dozens of Sargon/Shpencter/Cernobitch/Boogerie fan goy drama queen self-homotion threads.

>>131504646
>>131485936
>>131505622
>>131478467
>>131502660
>>131500447
>>
>>131505947

Yes.
>>
>>131505947
hopefully
>>
>be Flynn

>defend a female

>gets shit all over by the media for it
>>
>>131505597
Its linked on the top Drudge Report you faggot 20,000,000+ have viewed the blog since last night the 30 who from here wont make any differnece.
>>
>>131506505
The salt would be delicious. Lefties would come unglued. It would make my day.
>>
>>131505518
>WH anon was truly real and correct.
Quick rundown?
>>
>>131505094
Bump
>>
File: 1489510384699.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489510384699.gif
2MB, 600x600px
All this just in time for Independence Day. It echoes last year. The age of happenings is nigh.
>>
>>131509223
Public executions on July 4th before the fireworks go off. Make it happen.
>>
>>131505094
Somebody needs to drag these basturdes before congress. And while you are at it get CNN Zucker up there as well. Now that would be tv I would watch.

Calling T. Gowdy.....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.