[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question pol >bush commits 9/11 >we invade middle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gu0m2.jpg (20KB, 475x365px) Image search: [Google]
gu0m2.jpg
20KB, 475x365px
I have a question pol
>bush commits 9/11
>we invade middle east and destroy it for oil
>Create isis in the process
>their country is fucked
>now they can't live there because we destroyed their autism containment chamber
>they want to immigrate here
>and we hate them for hating us because of all that?

??
>>
>they want to immigrate here
>they hate us
Which is it my negro amigo
>>
>>131502691
both
>>
>>131502750
So if they hate all of us but still want to move here, it's either
>for the social programs
>to retaliate
Both pretty good reasons to hate them
>>
>>131502583
>bush commits 9/11
Jews did 9/11
>>
>>131502583
Wrong. We didn't take any oil. Obama pretty much gave it to ISIS.

Their country was fucked before we did anything, but it went from a little fucked to BTFO. Probably would have happened anyway, we just simple accelerated it.
They don't care where they go they just don't want to live in a wartorn shithole.

The refugees welcome shit is just subverters trying to destroy our country because they know they won't assimilate and will cause problems and attack us and they can just pull minority/religion/race/victim cards.
>>
>>131502583

We didn't need to invade the middle east for oil.
We were never going to be prevented from buying oil.
The US spent 3t on those wars and it caused the price of oil from those countries to rise. Why do you still think this was about oil?

Saddam was doing horrible things to his people and was getting away with it because he had the oil and thought we cared more about oil prices than we do about other human beings.

He was wrong and he hanged for it.
>>
File: redpill2.jpg (223KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
redpill2.jpg
223KB, 1000x750px
>>131502928
Bush IS a jew, i thought this was established already?

>>131502583
they hate us because their religion says so dumbfuck, da infidel maymay.
>what are the crusades :DDDD

although that's also a side-reason aswell
>>
Bush didn't commit 9/11, the Saudis did and they were allowed to do so by the PNAC and elements of the deep state unelected permanent intelligence community in order to create justification for their plans in the middle east by "a new pearl harbor like event"
>>
>>131503204
Redpill me on the plane that hit the Pentagon
>>
>>131503373
Obama
>>
>>131502928
>>131502970
>>131502990
>>131503129
>>131503204
The war on terror as described by pol:
Nothing to do with bush, oil, or war.

Gee I think I'm starting to get it now, thanks guys
>>
>>131503373

Can't redpill you on something that s diesnt exist. A missile otoh is more where you should be thinking
>>
Just come out and say you all think it's a jew globalisation false flag, is that what's being implied here?
>>
>>131503545
I can assure you that jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>131503455
Enjoy being a useful idiot. Obama rewrote history books nobody seems to care, you seem to be happy with it.
That subversion combined with your teen angst and edge, what a potent cocktail.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.