[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind information will the people in control would deliberately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: textbooks.resized-1.jpg (155KB, 1877x1149px) Image search: [Google]
textbooks.resized-1.jpg
155KB, 1877x1149px
What kind information will the people in control would deliberately hide or hide through passively denying that they are hiding from general public, which sometimes is actually good for everyone.
For instance, the possibility of making artificial species from genetic engineering.I have another topic whose information you cannot find anywhere on visible internet.If threads goes +200 post, I will post it.
Give your own inputs.
>>
>deliberately hide

>For instance, the possibility of making artificial species from genetic engineering.

You can learn how to do basic gene modification and create viable genetically altered microorganisms in any biotech textbook. Maybe you're simply retarded, or don't know how to find useful information?

>I have another topic whose information you cannot find anywhere on visible internet.If threads goes +200 post, I will post it.

it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>131501210
fuck off. if u have something post it.
What I meant is it is not possible for a average person to make werewolf at his home.
>>
>>131500997
If you think that making artificial genetically modified species is a necessarily good thing, there is something wrong with you.
>>
I sense some very morally upset people who can't handle other's opinions!
>>
That there are only 2 genders
>>
>>131501480
Hahahahha

http://sphweb.bumc.bu.edu/otlt/MPH-Modules/PH/GMOs/GMOs3.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK21498/

http://www.terrificscience.org/lessonpdfs/GlowingEcoli.pdf

any genes can be copied and pasted with the proper techniques and materials.

>What I meant is it is not possible for a average person to make werewolf at his home.

And this would somehow mean that "the people in control are deliberately hiding the information"? Jesus Christ. The average person is of average intelligence, with average income.

Disregarding the fact that werewolves are made up, you would need extract the proper genes from wolves (or whatever) using all kinds of different semi-expensive biochemicals, genetically modify embryos, have them grow inside humans, et c.

you better be trolling
>>
>>131502075
>>131501480
>Implying Best Korea has not been working towards the goal of a Werewolf Army to end America's Hostile Policy
>Implying they have not cloned the tard from the "We are the penis" pasta
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.