[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about a Muslim invasion isn't really accurate. The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: merkelreinfeld999).jpg (51KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
merkelreinfeld999).jpg
51KB, 992x558px
Talk about a Muslim invasion isn't really accurate.
The problem is domestic, there will always be shitskins wanting to move to Europe but they're not the ones deciding if they can come or not.
Without traitorous leaders (and Jews even though they were more important in starting this thing than continuing it) the Muslims would be irrelevant.
Without Muslims Europe would still get filled with shit if there were awful politicians.
>>
>>131500796
Correct
>>
so whats your point?
>>
>>131502705
It's common to talk about this as an invasion of Muslims and about their civilization being our enemy and how the war between civilisations is important but it's just not correct.
>>
>>131503282
any one coming over the border who is undesirable is an invader.

whats so hard to understand about that?

in your scenario are you saying we team up with the muslims to overthrow the gorverment who brought them in so that we can then through the muslims out who helped us to remove the government who brought them in?

what planet are you living in?
>Flag
never mind...
sage this nonsense
>>
>>131504321
Now you're just making up tons of shit I've never said.
Yeah of course they're undesirable and should be sent out, retard.
No of course we shouldn't team up with them, I've never said anything like that either.
What's fucking wrong with you?

It's just important to not focus the efforts on winning against their civilization. It doesn't matter a lot what happens over there, it might affect us but it's not vital for our survival. The question for survival is just about replacing the politicians here and removing any influence that Jews have.

Some think that Muslims are the primary enemy so that means that Jews are our friends.
>>
>>131505148
>Now you're just making up tons of shit I've never said.
mainly because you never said anything at all, twice

and even the third time was completely vague and utterly useless.

>Some think that
so fucking what, the majority of mankind is retarded.

another great thread by OP everyone.
truly insightful and inspirational
saged
>>
>>131505594
A huge part of the opposition to this immigration gets deluded into focusing all their efforts on meaningless shit.
Just like how ukip wasted all their momentum on the EU and now lost their chance to start making UK white again.
When a large part of the ones who could be helping save Europe are wasting their time, the chances for success decrease a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.